Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 24. (Read 215672 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 6
I also believe that the project has a great future, as thousands of coins will soon appear, which will be produced by all to no small extent due to the transition of states to a new type of economy. Demand will definitely be as good for us who have come to this world earlier. Prospects for the platform are very good, now the main thing is to stick to the road map.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Dear community of XCN.
In order to gather the necessary amount to enter crypto bridge, I request that everyone who wants to help in this process, deposit their amount of BTC in the following address. many thanks.

https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/address/15eXu2VFgpKy18DA8moeqetzJEVaEw72GT

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/411506762685087746/466203488901136384/we_want_to_thank_your_support_for_donating.the_community_chose_Crypto_bridge_as_their_best_option_an.png?width=676&height=676

Many thanks.

#sekker
How many BTC needed to send listing request and pay for listing fees on Crypto Bridge?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 133
Merit: 29
I hope that the community and the team can raise that amount soon (1btc)

#sekker
legendary
Black Belt Developer

The standard listing fee is 2 BTC now. Was it just raised?  Wink Wink

Or has the XCN team managed to negotiate a reduced fee for Cryptonite??  Wink

Both of them Smiley
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector

The standard listing fee is 2 BTC now. Was it just raised?  Wink Wink

Or has the XCN team managed to negotiate a reduced fee for Cryptonite??  Wink
Dear community of XCN.
In order to gather the necessary amount to enter crypto bridge, I request that everyone who wants to help in this process, deposit their amount of BTC in the following address. many thanks.

https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/address/15eXu2VFgpKy18DA8moeqetzJEVaEw72GT

Many thanks.

#sekker
Activity: 22
Hello, what can you give people in the future
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hi Pallas,

just a litte hint: In the news from today it was announced that on Novaexchange they have problems with the integration of the Cryptonite wallet (->"XCN - There are integration issues between the XCN wallet and Nova.").

Best regards:

#br@indr@in

thanks, I sent them a message yesterday to see what's going on and offered to help.
Activity: 26
Hi Pallas,

just a litte hint: In the news from today it was announced that on Novaexchange they have problems with the integration of the Cryptonite wallet (->"XCN - There are integration issues between the XCN wallet and Nova.").

Best regards:

#br@indr@in
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
New blockchain snapshot:

https://mega.nz/#!8IwTmIYC!zsfCcTsqRFy8WnGkBfNYuY2ZjPi8TT5SCRKz6wJvWsg
Thanks pallas..giving it a try. Smiley

EDIT: That worked...all synced up. Cheesy Thx pallas.  Smiley
Hi guys

sorry is I am beating dead horse here, but anyway - is there a AMD GPU Windows miner for thin coin? I tried to use Claymore's one (version taken from latest Nicehash miner), but it doesn't seem to work with suprnova.
All other miners are seemingly supporting Nvidia only. Am I missing something?

we dont have a AMD miner yet, latest not work at suprnova. we are researching someone for doing and it is in our bounty program #2 post of the thread.
sorry.

#sekker
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

The wallet compiles well in Fedora 28 x64 and works perfectly, but because of the screen, the wallet and font are tiny. The wallet can't be resized (as with a huge amount of them I found out) on a 4K screen. Not complaining, just a fact I thought I would share. Almost nothing can be done from what I can see about it, unless the screen resolution is lowered, which defeats the purpose of having a 4K Screen in the first place.

HighDPI scaling support was added in the wallet's Qt updates.

You can try starting the gui from a console with: QT_SCALE_FACTOR=2 ./cryptonite-qt

Thanks again mate ...

This works quite effectively in the HiRes deoartment, and is easily assigned a scipt for execution. I could not find any of these details anywhere, which is why docs are important, but in saying that, I admit I didn't delve too deep in any docs to find if this is anywhere.

CentOS 7 x64 works perfectly compiling under the same commandline options, so we hope all functionality runs smooth also. The daemon will be setup in the Pyroxene platform over the weekend and theMINE pool will be setup for alpha testing in the coming days after that.

A lot more work ahead for us in the coming week, which includes all this mentioned.

If there is some way that can overcome the GPU limitation in the miner, then we will also have theFARM testing the pool at a higher capacity.

Thanks again,

#crysx
Activity: 96
Merit: 25
Many developers create new coins only to seek their private interests, and hope that Cryptonite is not.

XCN is 4 years old and the developers aren't paid.
Paid, what did you imply, e.nexus?
XCN has amazing, creative ideas which can be further developed that in turn will boost the project to the Moon.
By now, XCN has gone far distance from its beginning 4 years ago.

I imply that it's not a new coin and the developers aren't seeking their own private interests.

The wallet compiles well in Fedora 28 x64 and works perfectly, but because of the screen, the wallet and font are tiny. The wallet can't be resized (as with a huge amount of them I found out) on a 4K screen. Not complaining, just a fact I thought I would share. Almost nothing can be done from what I can see about it, unless the screen resolution is lowered, which defeats the purpose of having a 4K Screen in the first place.

HighDPI scaling support was added in the wallet's Qt updates.

You can try starting the gui from a console with: QT_SCALE_FACTOR=2 ./cryptonite-qt

Many developers create new coins only to seek their private interests, and hope that Cryptonite is not.

XCN is 4 years old and the developers aren't paid.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Hi guys

sorry is I am beating dead horse here, but anyway - is there a AMD GPU Windows miner for this coin? I tried to use Claymore's one (version taken from latest Nicehash miner), but it doesn't seem to work with suprnova.
All other miners are seemingly supporting Nvidia only. Am I missing something?
About the "many gpu" issues of the miner, I will look into it ;-)

You are one in a million mate ...

Thanks for that.

Working on the compiles later tonight also, still can't get them sorted under both Fedora 27/28 x64 (due to many other factors - especially the updated gcc) and CentOS 7 x64, so we can start testing Obsidian (our stratum) properly under our new environment (Pyroxene (theMINE)).

#crysx

A fix has been applied for Fedora 28.

The configure options will be:  ./configure CPPFLAGS="-std=c++11 -fPIC" --disable-hardening --with-incompatible-bdb --disable-tests

I'll check this out later tonight when I am able to ...

it won't be long into the compile to see if it all works, though if that is the only setting that is required, then it won't be difficult to change it manually if need be.

Now for the GPU limitation in the miner pallas has, and we will be set Wink

CentOS 7 x64 is still giving us headaches with compilation, so if there is something that needs to be set there also, it would be greatly appreciated also.

All the help currently is much appreciated.

#crysx

There were also changes to the code for boost1.66 so you'll need a new clone.
I'll have a look at centos tonight.

Already done - and compiles well ...

Thanks for that.

CentOS 7 x64 compile would be awesome, which would allow us to build and test our stratum (Obsidian) against it.

I wonder if similar configure commands would be required to compile? Though CentOS 7 x64 has older versions of gcc and boost (not to mention OpenSSL crippling) which would probably fail. I haven't tried and I am running out of time to try tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

This will open a new area of functionality for XCN in the backend, especially for us, so we will keep working on it.

Being one of the CWI-Supported Coins, we will also have it on the CWI-WebSite when the section of the website is completed later this year.

Have a good one.

#crysx

I added a fix for centOS 7. If it's not merged you can see in the pull reqs. Same config options as Fedora works.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
About the "many gpu" issues of the miner, I will look into it ;-)

You are one in a million mate ...

Thanks for that.

Working on the compiles later tonight also, still can't get them sorted under both Fedora 27/28 x64 (due to many other factors - especially the updated gcc) and CentOS 7 x64, so we can start testing Obsidian (our stratum) properly under our new environment (Pyroxene (theMINE)).

#crysx

A fix has been applied for Fedora 28.

The configure options will be:  ./configure CPPFLAGS="-std=c++11 -fPIC" --disable-hardening --with-incompatible-bdb --disable-tests

I'll check this out later tonight when I am able to ...

it won't be long into the compile to see if it all works, though if that is the only setting that is required, then it won't be difficult to change it manually if need be.

Now for the GPU limitation in the miner pallas has, and we will be set Wink

CentOS 7 x64 is still giving us headaches with compilation, so if there is something that needs to be set there also, it would be greatly appreciated also.

All the help currently is much appreciated.

#crysx

There were also changes to the code for boost1.66 so you'll need a new clone.
I'll have a look at centos tonight.

Already done - and compiles well ...

Thanks for that.

CentOS 7 x64 compile would be awesome, which would allow us to build and test our stratum (Obsidian) against it.

I wonder if similar configure commands would be required to compile? Though CentOS 7 x64 has older versions of gcc and boost (not to mention OpenSSL crippling) which would probably fail. I haven't tried and I am running out of time to try tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

This will open a new area of functionality for XCN in the backend, especially for us, so we will keep working on it.

Being one of the CWI-Supported Coins, we will also have it on the CWI-WebSite when the section of the website is completed later this year.

Have a good one.

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: