Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 204. (Read 215400 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 515
I just added a rule, for fairness and to avoid disappointing users:

YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 100 FOLLOWERS TO APPLY
Prize received  Smiley thanks
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

Sent you a PM sir
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Now it's time for you to show some Cryptonite love!

Here is what Bittrex replied to my coin add request:

Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

I'm not an active twitter user but I'm sure most of you are.

And to encourage everybody, I'm giving away XCN to every tweet!

Rules:
  • 2000 XCN per tweet, from my purse
  • Post on @bittrexexchange first, then other channels; read what bittrex said above!
  • You can make up to 5 tweets a day, but if they are too similar or uninspired, I will choose the most significant ones, at my discretion; same for users tweeting every day
  • Post a link to your tweet and your XCN address for reward
  • Giveaway starts now and ends April, 14

I just finished sending the first batch of rewards, please be patient as I'm pretty busy!
can pm me sir Cheesy
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Now it's time for you to show some Cryptonite love!

Here is what Bittrex replied to my coin add request:

Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

I'm not an active twitter user but I'm sure most of you are.

And to encourage everybody, I'm giving away XCN to every tweet!

Rules:
  • 2000 XCN per tweet, from my purse
  • Post on @bittrexexchange first, then other channels; read what bittrex said above!
  • You can make up to 5 tweets a day, but if they are too similar or uninspired, I will choose the most significant ones, at my discretion; same for users tweeting every day
  • YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 100 FOLLOWERS TO APPLY
  • Post a link to your tweet and your XCN address for reward
  • Giveaway starts now and ends April, 14

I just finished sending the first batch of rewards, please be patient as I'm pretty busy!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Thanks everybody! I will send the rewards soon, hold on, it was night here :-)

hi @pallas, could you take some time to looking this source, https://github.com/piratelinux/cwalle
and make it work for Cryptonite?
Currently, it can write out the priv key but i'm not sure it's correct, and also the procedure to convert from public key to address look like wrong too since it ontly work for bitcoin.
i can offer 10k XCN for this.

Thanks.

Did you use the right prefixes?

from chainparams.cpp:

base58Prefixes[PUBKEY_ADDRESS] = (list_of(28))....
base58Prefixes[SCRIPT_ADDRESS] = (list_of(5))....
base58Prefixes[SECRET_KEY] =     (list_of(128))....

i'm not writing this code and also not i'm not an c++ dev, so i;m have no idea about this.
I might 60% understand what it trying to do from my c# dev exp.

there is a commandline parameter to set the prefix, coding shouldn't be needed.
Activity: 781

hi @pallas, could you take some time to looking this source, https://github.com/piratelinux/cwalle
Currently, it can write out the priv key but i'm not sure it's correct, and also the procedure to convert from public key to address look like wrong too since it ontly work for bitcoin.

Thanks.

from chainparams.cpp:

i'm not writing this code and also not i'm not an c++ dev, so i;m have no idea about this.
I might 60% understand what it trying to do from my c# dev exp.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Thanks.

from chainparams.cpp:

Activity: 781

Thanks.
Jump to: