Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 206. (Read 215400 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Now it's time for you to show some Cryptonite love!

Here is what Bittrex replied to my coin add request:

Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

I'm not an active twitter user but I'm sure most of you are.

And to encourage everybody, I'm giving away XCN to every tweet!

Rules:
  • 2000 XCN per tweet, from my purse
  • You can make up to 5 tweets a day, but if they are too similar or uninspired, I will choose the most significant ones, at my discretion
  • PM me a link to your tweet and your XCN address for reward
  • Giveaway starts now and ends April, 14

I'll make some tweets for XCN from my both accounts Wink Good luck with Bittrex listing!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Rules:
  • You can make up to 5 tweets a day, but if they are too similar or uninspired, I will choose the most significant ones, at my discretion

sorry.I'm not an active twitter user too
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Interesting, why do i find out about this coin only now? Gotta try it out Smiley

It's been in the spotlight thru 2014, then slowly became dormant, until end of 2016 ;-)
But exchange volume has always been very good.
Allright, just started mining some maybe i'll put in buy support too lets see how my btc situation goes Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Interesting, why do i find out about this coin only now? Gotta try it out Smiley

It's been in the spotlight thru 2014, then slowly became dormant, until end of 2016 ;-)
But exchange volume has always been very good.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Rules:
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
alternative:
http://imgur.com/9vo7osI

This is more like the actual logo, isn't it? At least it looks like it when looking at the wallet icon and the homepage top left corner.

Would be nice to have a high res picture to start from though.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
It is not transparent. Wink

@pallas look your PM.

umm, yeah, I told that Im not really good at image editing Smiley

kondiomir, can I see what you did please?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Not B troll & do something!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
legendary
Black Belt Developer

@pallas look your PM.

Thanks, that is perfect, will send it to bittrex now!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov

@pallas look your PM.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hi guys I need a cryptonite logo for bittrex submission, here are the specs:

"png format with a transparent background. The logo should be square with dimensions of 1000x1000 pixels with no white space on its border and no taglines. It should only be a logo"

Please help!

EDIT: Coin submission email sent without logo, will send it later when available.

Will the old logo do or we need a new one?
Never really worked with images but here what I've got:
http://imgur.com/a/XgY8i

I think we should keep the old logo.
Thanks for the image, I think it is OK, but could you please make another one without white margin?
legendary

"png format with a transparent background. The logo should be square with dimensions of 1000x1000 pixels with no white space on its border and no taglines. It should only be a logo"

Please help!

EDIT: Coin submission email sent without logo, will send it later when available.

Will the old logo do or we need a new one?
Never really worked with images but here what I've got:
http://imgur.com/a/XgY8i
legendary
Black Belt Developer

Please help!

legendary
Black Belt Developer
I've committed a little tuning patch to allow a smoother block download from peers.
Was necessary for the full-blockchain building process I'm doing now ;-)
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Not B troll & do something!
Cryptonite Progress Report

• Exchanges: I'm building a full blockchain (thanks bitfreak for the old block explorer snapshot) that should help the exchanges, like BTC38, get their wallet online (which failed to date because of missing transactions); it will also help the block explorer(s) have complete information about the coin
  • Development: I'm testing some patches to speed up block download (catching up and other operations); this will help the exchanges as well, and also all the users have a better experience with XCN; commits coming soon to github
  • When we feel the wallet is stable enough, I will remove all the "printf" or turn them into log entries (so they don't bother the terminal any longer)
  • We will start planning some promotion soon: first a stable coin, than make it move ;-)

thanks for your work,  @pallas when wallet working on btc38 i make some donation.

good luck
legendary
Btw I think it's a good idea to take over XCN Twitter account from bitfreak (or start a new one) and post the updates there too.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

service staff 小叮当: New purse does not recognise all previous records, it might be a BUG. So temporarily cannot work normally.
(04-04 21:48) about this ticket, you feel: good | ordinary | bad

That's why I'm making a full blockchain snapshot ;-)
It will take some days.
legendary
Cryptonite Progress Report

• Exchanges: I'm building a full blockchain (thanks bitfreak for the old block explorer snapshot) that should help the exchanges, like BTC38, get their wallet online (which failed to date because of missing transactions); it will also help the block explorer(s) have complete information about the coin
  • Development: I'm testing some patches to speed up block download (catching up and other operations); this will help the exchanges as well, and also all the users have a better experience with XCN; commits coming soon to github
  • When we feel the wallet is stable enough, I will remove all the "printf" or turn them into log entries (so they don't bother the terminal any longer)
  • We will start planning some promotion soon: first a stable coin, than make it move ;-)

Sounds really good pallas! Keep up the good work! I will be ready to promote this great coin when the time comes  Smiley
Jump to: