Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties! - page 203. (Read 215400 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I was sent mail to Livecoin.net exchange (Russian marketplace) with content about add coin Grin. Please, anybody make new BIG pool like 1Gh

pallas, respect Smiley

thanks.
yes, an additional pool would be very useful.
I can setup a bounty for it, but with opensource software.
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
I was sent mail to Livecoin.net exchange (Russian marketplace) with content about add coin Grin. Please, anybody make new BIG pool like 1Gh

pallas, respect Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Giveaways are not allowed on this forum: sorry guys I will have to close it. I will do the last batch of rewards tomorrow but please don't post any more applications. Thanks.

That's why we need to start a slack channel. All serious coins have such. And we can run giveaways or whatever we want there. Smiley

what is slack channel?

https://slack.com
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Giveaways are not allowed on this forum: sorry guys I will have to close it. I will do the last batch of rewards tomorrow but please don't post any more applications. Thanks.

That's why we need to start a slack channel. All serious coins have such. And we can run giveaways or whatever we want there. Smiley

what is slack channel?
legendary
Black Belt Developer

That's a good idea, I will create it ASAP :-)
legendary
Black Belt Developer
When me get it sir

Don't worry I will send all the rewards, it's getting late here, I'll do tomorrow.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
When me get it sir
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
done join Cheesy
why Cryptonite is the first altcoin to feature withdrawal limits ??
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Now it's time for you to show some Cryptonite love!

Here is what Bittrex replied to my coin add request:

Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we only add coins under active development with high community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

I'm not an active twitter user but I'm sure most of you are.

And to encourage everybody, I'm giving away XCN to every tweet!

Rules:
  • 2000 XCN per tweet, from my purse
  • Post on @bittrexexchange first, then other channels; read what bittrex said above!
  • You can make up to 5 tweets a day, but if they are too similar or uninspired, I will choose the most significant ones, at my discretion; same for users tweeting every day
  • YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 100 FOLLOWERS TO APPLY
  • ORIGINAL CONTENT ONLY (don't copy the tweets)
  • Post a link to your tweet and your XCN address for reward
  • Giveaway starts now and ends April, 14

I just finished sending the first batch of rewards, please be patient as I'm pretty busy!
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Jump to: