Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCO] Xcoin | PoS | No Premine & No IPO - page 45. (Read 188983 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There's a bug in Rich list.

First address is: 1    XUBDLQdTS4KK52URnFwYhVqk1c1J8kKvXT       1,361,812.46033964 XCO    18.5943%

And this is my bittrex address Smiley

But I don't have so much coins and I don't hold coins at bittrex - sometimes few k.

1.36m is sum of my deposits I think. but not balance, oh no Smiley

I noticed this bug as well, I transferred a large amount to bittrex and then back to my wallet but its still reporting the rex wallet as having those coins
That is not a bug.
It just means that bittrex did not move them.
That address still holds the coins, but they are not yours.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

First address is: 1    XUBDLQdTS4KK52URnFwYhVqk1c1J8kKvXT       1,361,812.46033964 XCO    18.5943%

But I don't have so much coins and I don't hold coins at bittrex - sometimes few k.

I noticed this bug as well, I transferred a large amount to bittrex and then back to my wallet but its still reporting the rex wallet as having those coins
legendary
Merit: 1005
sent some coins for the pool bounty
Guys, i have realized the min 25k coins to get good rewards is ridiculous.
Even with the auto splitting, only 50 people have more than 25k coins. also everytime you stake you need to combine it again.
I want to change the minimum input to 999 coins. And want to make it a smoother difference in rewards. And put a max reward somewhere higher. And also lower the rewards as time passes like pow does.

For this, it needs serous changes to be made in the protocol.
We should create a test coin with same specs that xcoin has now. then i put the changes on the testcoin and we see if it works. Then once it works i push the changes to xcoin.
The testcoin would be just a test. The chain will be reset a few times probably on the testcoin. Then the chain will end. so dont invest the testcoin. Mine it only to test with me. I hope some people want to test it with me. So we can make xcoin better than it is now.

Sounds like a plan.  Agree, the 25K does seem excessive. 
Im going to release the testcoin so we can test tomorrow. Right now i need to sleep.
Thank you all for making such wonderful logos.
 Smiley

I finished the test coin.
Can someone make a pool for it?
You have to know that the test coin will be worth 0 , so i can understand if you want to get paid a tip for making the pool for the test coin.

can you please set up a pool bounty address for the community to donate and for the pool operator to claim.

I'll donate 5k Xcoins to the person who makes the pool for the testcoin.
I'll put them now in this address XWpHHpQwAE1tuye7m1xjhnb9xpiN3G4CQA
It would be nice if you guys point a small amount of hashrate to the testcoin, so you can test with me.
but know that you will lose the electricity that you pay since you wont be able to sell the testcoin to anyone.
Only mine it so we can test, and make Xcoin better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

legendary
Even with the auto splitting, only 50 people have more than 25k coins. also everytime you stake you need to combine it again.
I want to change the minimum input to 999 coins. And want to make it a smoother difference in rewards. And put a max reward somewhere higher. And also lower the rewards as time passes like pow does.

We should create a test coin with same specs that xcoin has now. then i put the changes on the testcoin and we see if it works. Then once it works i push the changes to xcoin.
The testcoin would be just a test. The chain will be reset a few times probably on the testcoin. Then the chain will end. so dont invest the testcoin. Mine it only to test with me. I hope some people want to test it with me. So we can make xcoin better than it is now.

Im going to release the testcoin so we can test tomorrow. Right now i need to sleep.
 Smiley

You have to know that the test coin will be worth 0 , so i can understand if you want to get paid a tip for making the pool for the test coin.

can you please set up a pool bounty address for the community to donate and for the pool operator to claim.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
I read the OP and the whole thread now.

Could someone explain the purpose of this coin to me please?

Thx a lot.

Smiley

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Miners dumping Smiley Remember buy low, sell high. Learn to hold. 3? days to the end of PoW Grin
Anyone know the currect coin supply total? I think this coin is going to jump once POW ends because there were a couple BTC buys under 1k and the highest it went was 1.2k I think

"blocks" : 22985,

"moneysupply" : 7286823.00000000,
Thanks mate Smiley It definitely looks like we are going to end up around 10 million coins so that is a good thing Smiley I can see this coin jumping to 1.5k after POW for sure easily Smiley Good time to buy is right now under 500 sats for sure Smiley
upup

Yes, this is great time to buy cheap Smiley
legendary
Miners dumping Smiley Remember buy low, sell high. Learn to hold. 3? days to the end of PoW Grin
Anyone know the currect coin supply total? I think this coin is going to jump once POW ends because there were a couple BTC buys under 1k and the highest it went was 1.2k I think

"blocks" : 22985,

"moneysupply" : 7286823.00000000,
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Wtf withe the price? It's like 1btc to 0
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Dev..send one email to [email protected] to add XCO.

I put in a form @polo. I recommend others do the same.
So the volume is here this morning. Will be buying till the last one is minted.

I don't understand the POS - I have 100k coins in wallet and stake shows 1? I was going to send another 100k. Is something I did wrong.

I tested how to stake and best results were when i send 51k chunks to few addresses in my wallet.
So maybe send all to exchange and send it in 50k parts - to 2 addresses at wallet?

btw. you need 1000 conf.to maturity.

There is over 430-500 confirmations, already got a pay-out at 13 XCO.

Edit - I'm resending to 3 wallet addys 49k x3. 148k. Thanks for the help btw.

Edit #2 - I actually sent 149k all in one shoot. Will post back on the results.

I don't understand the POS - I have 100k coins in wallet and stake shows 1? I was going to send another 100k. Is something I did wrong.

I tested how to stake and best results were when i send 51k chunks to few addresses in my wallet.
So maybe send all to exchange and send it in 50k parts - to 2 addresses at wallet?

btw. you need 1000 conf.to maturity.
Hey, here's pastebin from irc - very interesting - it works Cheesy

http://pastebin.com/SMaaF74F

Pages:
Jump to: