Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCO] Xcoin | PoS | No Premine & No IPO - page 47. (Read 188977 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@HelloCrypto - very nice! But letters are too wide for me. We have only 3 letters in XCO so graphic can make even more complicated each letters, they should be visible with that. Anyway, I like DRK logo - perfect for me!

@Xrn - wow, at the black background very nice view  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Btw at now is last 3 days PoW phase !
xrn
Ok my try Wink Just for project because i had time Grin

Activity: 510
Just another couple ideas..

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Someone sent me 1500 XCO. Muchas gracias Señor!  Grin
Here's a concept for a logo. Feel free to use it - donations accepted: XVrE6cjxoqvP75WZUyugnGfY2qcicePike

This is very very nice project gz HelloCrypto... this points and lines can shows network, i m graphic and I am very critical but like it Cheesy

Thanks!  Smiley
Yes, good design - simple and classy. Wink
Maybe a little futuristic (but still simple) font will be better?

Sure, whatever floats your boat. Smiley

xrn
Here's a concept for a logo. Feel free to use it - donations accepted: XVrE6cjxoqvP75WZUyugnGfY2qcicePike

This is very very nice project gz HelloCrypto... this points and lines can shows network, i m graphic and I am very critical but like it Cheesy
Yes, good design - simple and classy. Wink
Maybe a little futuristic (but still simple) font will be better?

http://i.imgur.com/5Jq0FEt.png
nice concept

Made a couple logos for your coin. If you want different colors or font just let me know.

Hey Jimblasko
Thank you
Tell me your Xcoin address I'll send you a tip!

Hey Thanks! Keep up the good work, nice to see sha256 coins with no premine.

MY XCO Addy:  XL3CQaYjHZHj62ekRiijrurzRxzCeUJ1bD
Activity: 406
Guys, i have realized the min 25k coins to get good rewards is ridiculous.
Even with the auto splitting, only 50 people have more than 25k coins. also everytime you stake you need to combine it again.
I want to change the minimum input to 999 coins. And want to make it a smoother difference in rewards. And put a max reward somewhere higher. And also lower the rewards as time passes like pow does.

For this, it needs serous changes to be made in the protocol.
We should create a test coin with same specs that xcoin has now. then i put the changes on the testcoin and we see if it works. Then once it works i push the changes to xcoin.
The testcoin would be just a test. The chain will be reset a few times probably on the testcoin. Then the chain will end. so dont invest the testcoin. Mine it only to test with me. I hope some people want to test it with me. So we can make xcoin better than it is now.

Sounds like a plan.  Agree, the 25K does seem excessive.  
Wow, Jim, the UNB Dev is here!

Thanks for logos - but - to be honest - I think XCO needs much better logo made by pro graphic...

Maybe logo contest??

Btw. I resend my XCO in 25k chunks and staking now but receiving only 0.01, 0.03, 0.04 etc., often than 10-20 xco from 200-300k stake, but it sucks.

I think I'll stay with one big input like 300k.
Made a couple logos for your coin. If you want different colors or font just let me know.

http://i.imgur.com/7Em2qff.png
http://i.imgur.com/S0OwlvW.png
http://i.imgur.com/BK3lmJs.png

Hey Jimblasko
Thank you
Tell me your Xcoin address I'll send you a tip!
xrn
Even with the auto splitting, only 50 people have more than 25k coins. also everytime you stake you need to combine it again.
I want to change the minimum input to 999 coins. And want to make it a smoother difference in rewards. And put a max reward somewhere higher. And also lower the rewards as time passes like pow does.

We should create a test coin with same specs that xcoin has now. then i put the changes on the testcoin and we see if it works. Then once it works i push the changes to xcoin.
The testcoin would be just a test. The chain will be reset a few times probably on the testcoin. Then the chain will end. so dont invest the testcoin. Mine it only to test with me. I hope some people want to test it with me. So we can make xcoin better than it is now.

Great idea with this testcoin, we can test different ways and choose the best. For me minimum input 999 is to low because if you want to have good reward, good stake you must invest some money and you cant have open 100 wallets because you must to have coins for them. 25k coins is very good numbers because total xcoins will be ~ 10kk (25k is only 0.25%)

But very great things for people will be

It would be a nice feature to have automatic coin control which groups the IO into 25K coin blocks.
That should be pretty easy to do. I'll work on it.

xrn
el3ab check yours PM Wink What do you think about IRC channel for Xcoin ? I think it can be usefull, we can help young members and we can have fast contact with you.

Pages:
Jump to: