Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCO] Xcoin | PoS | No Premine & No IPO - page 9. (Read 188959 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Rl3ab we should think about social media. I am in travel but we should think about logo contest or chose the best logo in this moment. Next i can create all graphic for OP for wallet, twitter, fb etc
Activity: 156
A tiered masternode system would be great, but these devs have other plans.

This is what one dev told me on discord:

"XCO is forking into a 3.0 breakthrough full fledged crypto operating system. and lambo % portfolio values without even syncing see all your wallets values and ballences. hosted snapshots of each chain on google cloud mainly once all tested and such"

The portfolio can hold 100 alts the dev said:

"say u have 5 coins on exchange. and u want to know its value some exchanges show u this. but on ur pc u have no clue so roots wallet for xco fixes this for 100 alts"

We also have a new telegram channel and discord:

https://t.me/joinchat/D1UEzQ6fKl5bdySLiJlwhQ

https://discord.gg/Ev6Dmvg
Activity: 47
If I could ask of the dev before we talk on slack, what code was used from Darkcoin & BitcoinDark? Just curious if there is anything in those that can be leveraged or improved upon to make xco shine.
I'll get back to you when we review each hybrid source prior to final build.
As it sits now sources has been almost completely re written from scratch.
Currently using Bitcoin, Xcoin, Neo, and Zcash.

As for Masternodes, they have not been implemented yet, was planning on deploying them on google cloud once the dev fund target was reached. By using google cloud, XCO can become the most efficient blockchain on earth.

sample block explorer shes just built for BTCP
https://i.imgur.com/Vq2qg35.jpg

This coin needs masternodes to remain competitive.
copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 3
If I could ask of the dev before we talk on slack, what code was used from Darkcoin & BitcoinDark? Just curious if there is anything in those that can be leveraged or improved upon to make xco shine.
I'll get back to you when we review each hybrid source prior to final build.
As it sits now sources has been almost completely re written from scratch.
Currently using Bitcoin, Xcoin, Neo, and Zcash.

As for Masternodes, they have not been implemented yet, was planning on deploying them on google cloud once the dev fund target was reached. By using google cloud, XCO can become the most efficient blockchain on earth.

sample block explorer shes just built for BTCP
copper member
Website http://x-coin.info/ is being re branded. Some updates have been added.
Have not spoken to Jim, the official site owner thou.

Old twitter might be lost..

Congrats to Mogu1 new DevOps for Xcoin.
XCO ushering in The next level of Blockchain 3.0 Tech, set to offer the most secure programmable digital assets on earth.

Want to join our team you may find us, on discord XCO tip bot chat: https://discord.gg/Ev6Dmvg

Stay Tuned!!
Activity: 38
Activity: 98
If i had language skills for translation campaigns , i would definitely do that as well.
22.5 M XCO right now not bad considering how old this coin is.
my old UltrA1 act got locked, as you can see the currency war is real,.

Still were working on many nice touches for XCO

Will there be a new website and roadmap?
copper member
22.5 M XCO right now not bad considering how old this coin is.
my old UltrA1 act got locked, as you can see the currency war is real,.

Still were working on many nice touches for XCO
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A new block explorer for XCO should be live soon.
We will post the updated url once it's ready.

Thanks for your continued patience.
Can you also update the circulation supply @ coinmarketcap when the new explorer is online, its not correct! because of this the marketcap is also not correct.

What is the correct circulation supply?

Somewhere around 20 million, last time i saw it working it was high in the 19 million.

Edit: Moneysupply : 22,500,516 XCO according to my wallet (4/23/18)
        Marketcap    : 22,500,516 * $ 0,006886 = $ 154,938 USD (4/23/18)

Can you also update the circulation supply @ coinmarketcap when the new explorer is online, its not correct! because of this the marketcap is also not correct.

What is the correct circulation supply?

Happy to announce X-Coin is going to next level with addition to our team a super talented software engineer,. that came from Microsoft, and Intel.

As such XCO will produce a Hardfork to include Smart contracts, Digital Identity, and transaction based authentication to absolutely protect your Digital Assets. Everything will be new complete with Android wallets, Windows & IOS platforms plus maybe even smart tv with *checkbook mode. ETA we expect mid summer going live but we'll bug test and such so no rush,.

Stay tuned for more announcements here or new ANN thread if started at later date.

Lastly XCO had No ico and no premine back on February 27, 2015,
It's a open source project with ethical team we decided to make a development fund dedicated to taking this project to the next level.
Usability and utility features will come later as adoption grows. We have big goals in store. XCO will be the most up to date series one hybrid blockchain 3.0 Digital Asset on earth. BTW also most Energy Effective Blockchain running Smart Contracts, and offer Digital Identity developed.

Freedom is a choice, Privacy is our right. Welcome to The XCoin Project.
Great news, awesome!
Activity: 171
In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!

Happy to announce X-Coin is going to next level with addition to our team a super talented software engineer,. that came from Microsoft, and Intel.

As such XCO will produce a Hardfork to include Smart contracts, Digital Identity, and transaction based authentication to absolutely protect your Digital Assets. Everything will be new complete with Android wallets, Windows & IOS platforms plus maybe even smart tv with *checkbook mode. ETA we expect mid summer going live but we'll bug test and such so no rush,.

Stay tuned for more announcements here or new ANN thread if started at later date.

Lastly XCO had No ico and no premine back on February 27, 2015,
It's a open source project with ethical team we decided to make a development fund dedicated to taking this project to the next level.
Usability and utility features will come later as adoption grows. We have big goals in store. XCO will be the most up to date series one hybrid blockchain 3.0 Digital Asset on earth. BTW also most Energy Effective Blockchain running Smart Contracts, and offer Digital Identity developed.

Freedom is a choice, Privacy is our right. Welcome to The XCoin Project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I had 2 block explorers, seems both are off will work on obtaining a replacement soon thanks for bring to our attention.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
Any working blockexplorer ? If you have one please pm the link because the old dosnt work anymore , if there is no working explorer anymore maybe the coin get delisted when we do our spring cleaning !

Regards Lafu
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Thanks JensS. I hope that XCO get votes on someday for adding exchange, yobit is fine, but another one is good. Staking goes well and wallet working as usually. Good project.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
Hi Everybody,

We have added X-Coin to the coin voting page of the ADZbuzz Exchange on https://adzbuzz.com

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for X-Coin:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team
Pages:
Jump to: