Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCO] Xcoin | PoS | No Premine & No IPO - page 6. (Read 188959 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I guess I need to get back on these boards. I apologize that I return on these type of circumstances, but it's clear to me that these two need to be stopped before anyone has their money stolen.

Official statement regarding all recent actions can be found on http://x-coin.info/ .

I always suspected Root was full of shit. Time to sell before this coin goes back to half a cent.

Look, XCO hodlers, don't write off Jim BEFORE you have read his recent statement regarding Root and Ultra's shady background. You can think Jim is an asshole but you can't argue with pure and simple research.

Anyway, you have all been warned. Last post from me on this piece of shit coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I guess I need to get back on these boards. I apologize that I return on these type of circumstances, but it's clear to me that these two need to be stopped before anyone has their money stolen.

Official statement regarding all recent actions can be found on http://x-coin.info/ .

Fuck off dont come back we dont need you, the project is better off dead then with you! to whom are you apoligizing? go to the telegram and talk to the community and then leave, we dont want your bullshit drama...
Activity: 129
wallet seems alright but...this coin...seems boring...

why would that lose- i mean kind nice fish person want to buy this coin  Cool

oh well, guess I could pump and dump it...
tldr. project is full of scammers who hates?

also that green hurts my eyes, sorry.
Activity: 12

Activity: 826
Merit: 262
Oh bad Jim, this is just he´s lose. We can continue this project without him with full transparency. Long live XCO. Thanks to the Ultra and Root and all those who are associated with XCO, stakers, holders, everyone!

the question is what will be then all the same it is necessary to understand that with such small turns the project is not going far away as it seems to me. the growth is coming but it is still very limited for the big players so that they pay attention to it.
and no, this coin is probably not a scam. we just don't like fish.
https://image.ibb.co/gTUNV8/ccccccccc.png

Oh would you look at that. Apparently Sasha has some in her account. Guess it's time for me to start controlling the price too

Fish, you will buurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnn!

ALL HAIL JIM! OUR GREAT FRIEND AND PROTECTOR AND ENEMY OF FISHFISH!!!

(everyone else here are okay c: )
Seems someone is mad we didn't ask for permission to make any changes to XCO
r0ot said she don't need his permission as it's open source.

Our team found a way to solve this issue ie. new website and git hub.
Thx

Is this the reason why the coin crashed in the last few days?

Can someone "in the know" explain what is going on?

Ah yes fish. My old nemesis. welp time to burn this project to the ground with the ol' accumulation and controlling the price.

Sorry guys, no offense against any of you. But y'all project gonna crash and burn now. Any coin fish invests in WILL get hit hard by us.

Going to basically just start accumulating and try to get in contact with this "Jim" fella and see if we can give him some more power

Fish is the enemy of our entire group and we have over 800 BTC at our disposal collectively  Wink

TLDR : it's like this. Fish is our enemy from way back. He hates our leader. Jim is fish's enemy. Jim is our friend BECAUSE he's the enemy of fish.
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Oh bad Jim, this is just he´s lose. We can continue this project without him with full transparency. Long live XCO. Thanks to the Ultra and Root and all those who are associated with XCO, stakers, holders, everyone!
Activity: 156
Official statement from the team:

Everyone,

It has come to our attention that certain false claims have recently been posted on x-coin.info, X-Coin's outdated legacy website, by an individual known as Jim - XCO's original developer - against XCO Platform, namely its team, its nature and its future strategic direction. In the interest of full transparency to the community and to avoid any further confusion, we'd like to offer an official statement about the XCO's current situation and future direction.

Historically, Jim was X-Coin's original developer and had contributed to its initial life-cycle, but later on decided to effectively discontinue his development efforts and subsequently withdrew from public view entirely. This can easily be seen in the github code repos, X-Coin's previous Twitter account and Bitcointalk ANN thread, and it was Jim's neglect of X-Coin that had also resulted in it being delisted from Cryptopia last month due to not having a working explorer.

To prevent any loss of momentum and ensure the longevity of the XCO project, Ultra (XCO project lead) then started seeking outside dev support and was able to find @root, who then became and still is the lead developer of the XCO project.
It was the collective vision and efforts of @root, Ultra and the broad XCO team that ultimately resulted in the re-launch of XCO as a private smart contract platform with real tangible use cases, as we recognized a major gap in the market and wanted to offer the world a cross-industry business solutions platform for executing advanced, trustless financial and legal agreements with complete privacy, and it was only due to round-the-clock efforts by Ultra and the XCO team that it was successfully relisted by Cryptopia last week and resumed trading.

As it turns out, Jim waited for a very opportune moment, when XCO was relisted and re-launch by the new team, to launch a series of claims that are out of step with the history of the project and its current standing. He further chose to publish those claims on the only website that he still controls, x-coin.info, knowing full well that the team hadn't yet been able to update XCO's URL data on both Cryptopia and Coinmarketcap, and that all incoming visitor traffic would be directed to his legacy site. This elevated his actions from neglectful to malicious, and left us with no choice but to file a Cease & Desist order with the domain's service provider for immediate action, pending further review.

Despite all this, we wish Jim all the best and thank him for his initial work on X-Coin, but given his recent actions we cannot accommodate him for a role in the XCO project moving forward. Doing so would send the wrong message out that such behavior is acceptable when it in fact attempts to sabotage not only the integrity of the XCO project, but undermines the open and collaborative ethos of the general cryptocurrency and open source software community as a whole.
As for XCO's current development status: Given @root's reputation and unique skill set within the realms of software design and distributed cryptography, she was commissioned for a temporary assignment by the EOS project team, and is due to be finalized shortly. We are very excited on her behalf for this opportunity, not only as a major career boost for @root, but also for the partnership opportunities it could open for the XCO project. We will certainly be on the lookout in the future once the platform is live to capitalize on this momentum.

We apologize for the confusion and regret that a certain bad actor has chosen to act the way they did without notifying us prior, and hope this statement clarifies matters for everyone. We thank you dearly for standing by us and offering your support as a community, and invite you to join us in our exciting journey as we continue to innovate and deliver a solid working product for global mass adoption.

Best for all,
The XCO project team
JIM FROM BITCOINTALK RADIO! YOU FRACKING RAT!! YOU DIRTY DIRTY ASShOLE!

I KNEW YOU WERE SCUM. BUT THIS?? WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW?? WOW. You are ONE son of a bitch - the dog-kind of bitch.

SO... As far as I can tell... This is the real story...

JIM from bitcointalk radio is also the original owner / developer of x-coin. The project wasn't doing great. So he 'gave' the project to @ultra1 & his new friend Root Chick. She's a developer.

They have been preparing this for quite some time now. Contacting me and other relevant key players, setting everything up for the fork and a proper takeover of the community and source code.

But JIM got GREEDY again. And again he was not to be trusted as the lying snake he is. He saw the project taking off, he saw his slave Ultra become successful and profitable with XCO. So what does a rat do? He throws this FUD onto the official webpage, claiming he's still the one and only XCOIN - which isn't what was agreed upon.

As far as I can tell - without speaking to Ultra or Rootchick - THIS is what's really happening now. And Jim, with his immense ego, is fracking all you guys over! I spoke to people that already invested 1 btc or more - and they are nervous, rightfully!

So... WAR!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

PS: and doxing Ultra... Isn't that illegal? If not, it should be. If so, I hope Ultra drags you through court and holds you liable. Sociopath!

Jim Is a looser, only intrested in satoshi and himself, this is a community coin, lets vote....

My vote goes to Ultra and R0otChiXor
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
The one and only #Altcoin Devvie / Devnullius!
JIM FROM BITCOINTALK RADIO! YOU FRACKING RAT!! YOU DIRTY DIRTY ASShOLE!

I KNEW YOU WERE SCUM. BUT THIS?? WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW?? WOW. You are ONE son of a bitch - the dog-kind of bitch.

SO... As far as I can tell... This is the real story...

JIM from bitcointalk radio is also the original owner / developer of x-coin. The project wasn't doing great. So he 'gave' the project to @ultra1 & his new friend Root Chick. She's a developer.

They have been preparing this for quite some time now. Contacting me and other relevant key players, setting everything up for the fork and a proper takeover of the community and source code.

But JIM got GREEDY again. And again he was not to be trusted as the lying snake he is. He saw the project taking off, he saw his slave Ultra become successful and profitable with XCO. So what does a rat do? He throws this FUD onto the official webpage, claiming he's still the one and only XCOIN - which isn't what was agreed upon.

As far as I can tell - without speaking to Ultra or Rootchick - THIS is what's really happening now. And Jim, with his immense ego, is fracking all you guys over! I spoke to people that already invested 1 btc or more - and they are nervous, rightfully!

So... WAR!

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

PS: and doxing Ultra... Isn't that illegal? If not, it should be. If so, I hope Ultra drags you through court and holds you liable. Sociopath!
Activity: 22
It's just fud. Im loading my bag on this dip  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Thx

Can someone "in the know" explain what is going on?
Activity: 47

Thx

Thx

Ignore them, now when xco back on track and price jump higher they come to claim..before this they just ignore like nothing happen..

Unbelievable, they left us for dead and now they want a piece of the cake,  typical action for a looser...

It always was a community coin, decentalized remember, no holder wants to stay a typical POS coin. they will loose!

That's really nice volume! I keep monitoring this coin since last year. Very good development from new team. Keep it up guys!

Are we going to $0.10??

I think 10k satoshi (~1 dollar) is not dream at all, then we have about 50m marketcap, so it is possible, but check 2k sats first Smiley

Always like XCO distribute system and how wallet works everytime. I´m very happy to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4419683.new#new

Thanks devs and all who are associated with XCO!!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't $1 give XCO a marketcap of around $12.5m??

You are absolutely right. Sorry my mistake, remember wrong. So now 1 dollar is´t enough, 12m is nothing for this Cheesy I just check circ.supply @ CMC
Circulation supply is 23,8million, look it up on the blockexplorer or in your wallet, so 1 dollar is almost 24million..   Wink
copper member
Activity: 14

Thx

Ignore them, now when xco back on track and price jump higher they come to claim..before this they just ignore like nothing happen..

copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 3

Thx
Pages:
Jump to: