Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCO] Xcoin | PoS | No Premine & No IPO - page 4. (Read 188959 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Can i know application of this coin. Today we have so many project, coin, tokens, but i cannot know 60% of their application.
No application are deadcoin.
Activity: 98
why people are creating multiple coins with same name  Sad
Activity: 826
Merit: 262
day volume fell below 5k so that soon it will not even be able to sell. very bad market itself shows and many projects just fly down without stopping including this one. as speculation can be taken in the hope that there will be another pampus but one must have very large eggs for this )))
Activity: 24
very nice project, hope in the future can run by the planned.  Good luck dev's!
Activity: 213
Merit: 3
If you guys rally against fishfishfish313, our group will PnD this coin to 5k sats and hold it above 3k for a couple of days Wink

money > helping people > our group's goals > fishfishfish313 existing on the internet with his arrogant nature.

i bought at 11cent put all my savings Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Why would you gamble away all of your savings... Alt coins, bitcoins, stock market.. It's all gambling. You're gambling that the price will move one way or another, it's just like betting on a sport. Would you bet your life savings on a baseball game? No? Then why would you bet it on a coin... Invest smart, you learned a lesson.
Activity: 8
If you guys rally against fishfishfish313, our group will PnD this coin to 5k sats and hold it above 3k for a couple of days Wink

money > helping people > our group's goals > fishfishfish313 existing on the internet with his arrogant nature.

i bought at 11cent put all my savings Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 213
Merit: 3
Lol right, your "group" will spend their money and hold the price steady at that level as all of these people sell out their position and then you'll drop it? So you're cool with spending hundreds of thousands out of the good will of your hearts because you don't like some random anonymous guy in the internet? Good stuff...
Activity: 349
Merit: 2

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
bought it at 11cent put all my savings in it. thought its a good project unfortunate lost all. Atleast it should go upto 5cents will recover half Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

what did you think buying such a shitcoin in a falling market? it was clear from the very beginning that the investment would simply go into emptiness. let it be a lesson to you that when the market falls you need big assets and not every little thing there.
XCO isn`t shitcoin first of all.
FUD phase doesn`t mean that it`s shitcoin.
Giants like ETH and LTC have also experienced such FUD period and phase..

If one is aware of cycles in crypto, he will distinguish between shitcoin and uncertainty period..
copper member
Activity: 14
bought it at 11cent put all my savings in it. thought its a good project unfortunate lost all. Atleast it should go upto 5cents will recover half Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  

Just hodl. It will eventually go up. You only lose money when you sell.

it might spike again on a PnD, but....jesus lol
what is pnD brother

Pump and Dump.
Activity: 826
Merit: 262

what did you think buying such a shitcoin in a falling market? it was clear from the very beginning that the investment would simply go into emptiness. let it be a lesson to you that when the market falls you need big assets and not every little thing there.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
If you close your xco wallet for a few days, then open it, your stakes all pop in so fast it will move 100's of blocks in a hr if your stackn big enough blocks.

ideal staking of 50 rewards / 12500.01 xco per block.

what is pnD brother
Activity: 129

dude, please never put all of your savings into ANY crypto. When something goes vertical like that, it's pretty much always a PnD...
thank you at least someone reply i will hold it.Feeling a bit better now. I hope & wish it rises to sky. best of luck  Xcoin we are with u....
Activity: 5

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
All in all, FUD and crashy uncertainties are my best friends, in fact sponsors and main source of income. Smiley
Where on earth will any agent make such a crazy discount, like FOMOs did to XCO in these days?

Kudos and thanks guys.  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: