Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCOIN] xCoin - New Cryptocurrency - HMQ1725 - page 10. (Read 8875 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
ccminer accepts the alog but not all versions recognize that algo. Either use the 2.2 or 2.2.3 version and you should be fine. Download the version scileehy posted and make sure the ccminer name on the bat file matches your actuall .exe name.
If you need any help just drop by minerion.com discord and i see what i can do for you there.
use the code: GV3Ggy2 to get into the channel

Hi Guys, hoping somebody can help me out.

I'm trying to launch my ccminer 2.3.2 to mine Xcoin, but its not playing ball. I'm mining other coins fine using it but Xcoin I can't seem to get working.

I'm using:

ccminer -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://minerion.com:3747 -u xLnXHfnS4pwFBZ4S4LM7em4LBBFWCxPsmu -p c=XCOIN

any ideas on whats going wrong? the miner screen opens up for a fraction of a second before dissapearing again.

Cheers all, happy new year!

Activity: 9

I'm trying to launch my ccminer 2.3.2 to mine Xcoin, but its not playing ball. I'm mining other coins fine using it but Xcoin I can't seem to get working.

I'm using:

ccminer -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://minerion.com:3747 -u xLnXHfnS4pwFBZ4S4LM7em4LBBFWCxPsmu -p c=XCOIN

any ideas on whats going wrong? the miner screen opens up for a fraction of a second before dissapearing again.

I use tpruvot ccminer which supports hmq1725, you can download from:
https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases

then do:
ccminer-x64 -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://minerion.com:3747 -u -p c=XCOIN
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
've never run a CPU miner before, but I think I can point you in the right direction. If i'm not mistaken, which I probably am, each core has two threads (on an intel CPU). You can designate "-t 8" at the end. I'm totally not responsible if your computer explodes lol, but i'm pretty sure that's how it works.
Activity: 48
Although I'm already working on getting this into an exchange, would it be worth me offering a bounty (in XCOIN) for anyone who can assist and make the process faster?

If it does make it onto an exchange then the XCOIN will be worth something, and I'm sure it'll only get more and more difficult to mine (hopefully increasing the price).

What would be a fair bounty?
There are plans to get it listed on an exchange. I'm currently talking with someone and hoping for a listing in the near future.

In the mean time, I've created an experimental dice game / ponzi scheme here:
http://dicex.xcoinproject.com

I've limited it to 3 coins because I don't know how well it works yet. If it's successful I may increase the limits and decrease the fee/increase winning potential in future.

Regards,
xCoin Project

Fix it, must play.

It should be working now  Smiley

I'm using:

It does support it but what cards are u using? I'm using ccminer 2.2 and it gets better results..... 2.3.2 doesn't exist yet.... so I'm guessing you meant to say 2.2.3
Activity: 92

I'm using:

I think ccminer doesn't support hmq1725, but, If it has support, check the name of the program. Add .exe to ccminer, then try again. Check if you are opening the .bat file, if not, create one. Check your address too.

Hope it helps.
Activity: 37

I'm using:

Activity: 16
There are plans to get it listed on an exchange. I'm currently talking with someone and hoping for a listing in the near future.

I've limited it to 3 coins because I don't know how well it works yet. If it's successful I may increase the limits and decrease the fee/increase winning potential in future.

Regards,
xCoin Project

Fix it, must play.

Regards,
xCoin Project
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Any plans of getting this xCoin listed on any exchange site for trading. Any future plans
I'm going to release a Satoshi Dice type game for XCOIN soon, if anyone would like a gamble. Will post a link here once it's done.  Cool
Activity: 16
Happy new year all, hope you get your Xcoin!

Then politely stop mining, so I can get more  Wink
Activity: 80
Quick question for anyone who might know, I was asked what the RPC port is as one of the questions when adding the coin to an exchange.
The only reference I can find in the code is here:
https://github.com/xcoinproject/xcoin/blob/master/src/chainparamsbase.cpp
nRPCPort = 22717;

However am I right in saying that you can use any RPC port you wish, as long as it's configured in the xcoin.conf file?
For example, I'm using a different RPC port specified by me for the block explorer & online wallet which I've configured in the config file.

Is the RPC port above actually used for anything?

If i remember correctly it actually is set in the code of the wallet somewhere. Granted i'm not a coder but i seen it posted somewhere before with someone asking the same question.
Activity: 117
Dev ur awsome with the lightening fast transactions man, I have never seen before as far i know..
All u need now is gud team , roadmap n gud exchange to pump the coin
u need collabrations if u make it big...
if u add darksend or zerocoin protocol then there is no stopping to this coin..
Activity: 19
I managed to Borrow and AMD video card to mine. How can i configure cgminer.3.72. Windows to mine xcoin on arcpool Huh PLS some instructions
Activity: 280
Quick question for anyone who might know, I was asked what the RPC port is as one of the questions when adding the coin to an exchange.
nRPCPort = 22717;

However am I right in saying that you can use any RPC port you wish, as long as it's configured in the xcoin.conf file?
For example, I'm using a different RPC port specified by me for the block explorer & online wallet which I've configured in the config file.

thats the rpc that needs for solo mining and it used for almost everything.
Activity: 92
Looks like everything failed overnight but I've fixed it now, block explorer and online wallet are back online.
I would suggest moving your coins to your own windows/mac/paper wallet so that if anything like this happens again you won't lose access to them.

Thanks a lot man, I just moved my funds to my pc wallet.

Happy new year to you all ppl!!!

Happy mining
Activity: 19
Happy new year you all !!!
nRPCPort = 22717;

Pages:
Jump to: