Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCOIN] xCoin - New Cryptocurrency - HMQ1725 - page 9. (Read 8875 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 27
Great news about exchange.... hope its Gonna Be live soon

It’s already listed here. You can get ClamCoin from many exchange : just take a look at coin marketcap.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Great news about exchange.... hope its Gonna Be live soon
Activity: 48
Also happy to negotiate larger bounty depending on the exchange  Smiley
New bounty added:

Bounty! If you can get this onto an exchange we can provide you with 20,000 XCOIN

(genuine, recognised exchanges only)

What criteria would you use for being genuine ?

An exchange that has some volume going through it - preferably one that coinmarketcap.com recognises.
Activity: 11
New bounty added:

Bounty! If you can get this onto an exchange we can provide you with 20,000 XCOIN

Бyдy пoтиxoнькy пoпpoбывaть cдeлaть  пoднять oбмeнник пoкa чтo в pyчнoм peжимe... ) aдpec чepeз нeдeлю кaк тoлькo бyдyт peзyльтaты тpyдoв ) ecли вooбщe c этим чтo тo пoлyчитcя. Бoльшoй пpивeт coздaтeлю oт вceй  Mocквы.
New bounty added:

What criteria would you use for being genuine ?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
New bounty added:

good job....
Good bounty
New bounty added:

Wish I could have a mining rig... Can I buy this coin on any exchanges?

Yes, you can exchange it against Clamcoin here. Though I delist coins as soon they get listed elsewhere (but with a prior warming and except for Clamcoin). The use of other currencies for trading against xCoin is fee discouraged.

Why trust such exchange ? I previously ran a pool for early coins like ꜱᴇᴏ and users got paid accordingly.
If it’s not enough, just try with tiny amounts in order to verify it’s not a scam.
Need webdevs &&|| designers?

If you'd like you can join us on our discord chat room here:
https://discord.gg/3AwfNF

Any help with creating our roadmap would be appreciated.
Activity: 9
Need webdevs &&|| designers?
Any news about exchange ?

Not yet, submitted to a few exchanges but not heard anything back yet.
Any news about exchange ?
fyi anybody new to mining.. cpu mining is over... its not worth the stress to mine 1 coin on your cpu.. my gpus produces much more hashing power per card the hash power as 1 cpu does... cpu put out 2kh/s my gpu puts out 7.6mh/s or 2000h/s vs 7600000h/s or for every 1 coin you make i make 3800coins per card...just trying to help the newbies

Still worth mining if you don't mind getting small amounts. If you managed to get a few BTC in the early days you'd be pretty happy right now.  Cool
Also, if you post your address here I might send you a few coins.

Looking to create a roadmap/some bounties over the next few days too.
fyi anybody new to mining.. cpu mining is over... its not worth the stress to mine 1 coin on your cpu.. my gpus produces much more hashing power per card the hash power as 1 cpu does... cpu put out 2kh/s my gpu puts out 7.6mh/s or 2000h/s vs 7600000h/s or for every 1 coin you make i make 3800coins per card...just trying to help the newbies
Activity: 37
ccminer accepts the alog but not all versions recognize that algo. Either use the 2.2 or 2.2.3 version and you should be fine. Download the version scileehy posted and make sure the ccminer name on the bat file matches your actuall .exe name.
If you need any help just drop by minerion.com discord and i see what i can do for you there.
use the code: GV3Ggy2 to get into the channel

Hi Guys, hoping somebody can help me out.

I'm trying to launch my ccminer 2.3.2 to mine Xcoin, but its not playing ball. I'm mining other coins fine using it but Xcoin I can't seem to get working.

I'm using:

ccminer -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://minerion.com:3747 -u xLnXHfnS4pwFBZ4S4LM7em4LBBFWCxPsmu -p c=XCOIN

any ideas on whats going wrong? the miner screen opens up for a fraction of a second before dissapearing again.

Cheers all, happy new year!

Thanks for the help bud, logged into your pool currently.
Got it sorted, thanks all for your help! I would still have been banging my head against a crypto themed wall were it not for you.

My Pc didn't have the right software to open the .7z file, downloaded that and followed the steps you outlined and all seems well so far. mining at around 2800 k/h's on my GTX 1060 3gb.

Dev if you need any help with logo / design work at any point give me a shout, do lots of branding in my day-to-day and would be happy to help.
Activity: 53
What exactly will make your future cryptocurrency so easy to mine even with CPU?
Hi Guys, hoping somebody can help me out.

I'm trying to launch my ccminer 2.3.2 to mine Xcoin, but its not playing ball. I'm mining other coins fine using it but Xcoin I can't seem to get working.

I'm using:

ccminer -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://minerion.com:3747 -u xLnXHfnS4pwFBZ4S4LM7em4LBBFWCxPsmu -p c=XCOIN

any ideas on whats going wrong? the miner screen opens up for a fraction of a second before dissapearing again.

Cheers all, happy new year!

I use tpruvot ccminer which supports hmq1725, you can download from:
https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases

then do:
ccminer-x64 -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://minerion.com:3747 -u -p c=XCOIN

Thanks bud. Just gave this a go, the download comes out as a standalone .7z file rather than a compressed Zip, not sure what I'm doing wrong here ? Sorry about this! Lots to learn for me still
Pages:
Jump to: