Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCOIN] xCoin - New Cryptocurrency - HMQ1725 - page 11. (Read 8875 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hope to see this coin on the exchanges!
Activity: 3
wallet runs well on windows 10 (able to receive from mining pool), just that the setup program (xcoin-0.1.1) says it needs 12GB but currently it only takes up 20MB after syncing (compared to bitcoin's 160GB) (initially I was worried as my hdd space is less than 12GB)

Yeah that's a bug, I've noticed that too. I think a (dumb) hard-coded value somewhere...
Activity: 48
Looks like everything failed overnight but I've fixed it now, block explorer and online wallet are back online.
I would suggest moving your coins to your own windows/mac/paper wallet so that if anything like this happens again you won't lose access to them.
Activity: 9
only a few coins worth mining, at this moment it's monero and zcash and others that have sharply risen in price

can check this online calculator https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
yeah, i believe the cpu stage for this coin is long gone...... only gpu is worth it

I guess even GPU isn't worth it
Activity: 58
yeah, i believe the cpu stage for this coin is long gone...... only gpu is worth it
I'm currently mining from minerion.com which has a nice 0.1% fee, 0 transaction fee, hourly payout and no issues so far

when I started mining, the block difficulty has just increased 4 times to 12.66, and after 1 hour of mining with overclocked i5-4690K, I just got 0.3 coin, that is quite bad, the cpu hash rate is 125 KH/s (the pool rate at that time is around 8 MH/s), the time between finding the blocks is 1 hour

it's too slow, so I switched to GPU mining, I use tpruvot ccminer at https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
command line is ccminer-x64.exe -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://minerion.com:3747 -u -p c=XCOIN

(note: tpruvot ccminer is for nvidia gpu)

using GTX 1080 capped at 60% power, the hash rate shot to 5700 KH/s (50 times faster than i5-4690K)
Activity: 92
What's going on with the online wallet?, now I can't transfer my funds. It won't load, you can log in, but just that
wallet runs well on windows 10 (able to receive from mining pool), just that the setup program (xcoin-0.1.1) says it needs 12GB but currently it only takes up 20MB after syncing (compared to bitcoin's 160GB) (initially I was worried as my hdd space is less than 12GB)
tkz
Activity: 1
Awesome project! Smiley

I've created a discord for the community, would be great to talk about XCOIN together.

https://discord.gg/tzTTTRU
Activity: 3
Thanks antx,

It'd be great if you could share the documentation with me. If it all looks good I'll definitely be sending some XCOIN your way  Smiley

Done! PM'd you on reddit. Let me know if you have any issues while building the wallet.
if someone from here is mining on minerion.com with the address that starts with "XKCjGYjBC2Yp8J" please double check it has it is an invalid address.
Activity: 19
Done, thanks. 65% now...
Activity: 16
OK thanks. i see now. i assume immature ballance he need more time to get confirmed.
Another question, how can i set up to run my pc with only 4 CPU ( not ALL 6 that i have) . i used for mining cpuminer-hmq1725

I've never run a CPU miner before, but I think I can point you in the right direction. If i'm not mistaken, which I probably am, each core has two threads (on an intel CPU). You can designate "-t 8" at the end. I'm totally not responsible if your computer explodes lol, but i'm pretty sure that's how it works.

cpuminer-amd -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://arcpool.com:3747 -u xRgNae4S1uykNEsFpPmkK7yfFC6k5gMwo5 -p c=XCOIN -t 8

Start with -t 4 like the guy above said, and see how much processing power it uses.
more exactlly ? how can i do that... (srry i don`t know how to do )
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
OK thanks. i see now. i assume immature ballance he need more time to get confirmed.
Another question, how can i set up to run my pc with only 4 CPU ( not ALL 6 that i have) . i used for mining cpuminer-hmq1725

Put -t 4 in the command line
Activity: 16
OK, so, wallet download and works fine. cpuminer downloaded and edit run-amd (cpuminer-amd -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://arcpool.com:3747 -u xRgNae4S1uykNEsFpPmkK7yfFC6k5gMwo5 -p c=XCOIN), works fine on arcpool.com . where can i see how much i do it.

Thanks.

LE. Can mine with 2 differents pc but with same wallet adress ? .. i think the answer is yes.. but it bether to ask

Yes you can, it's the same as using two gpu's on the same pc.

Also, since you are mining to arcpool, go to arcpool.com, and click on the wallet tab at the top. Enter your wallet address, and it will pull up your hashrate and history.
the coin will adjust difficulty according to the  time you set up.
OK, so, wallet download and works fine. cpuminer downloaded and edit run-amd (cpuminer-amd -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://arcpool.com:3747 -u xRgNae4S1uykNEsFpPmkK7yfFC6k5gMwo5 -p c=XCOIN), works fine on arcpool.com . where can i see how much i do it.

Thanks.

LE. Can mine with 2 differents pc but with same wallet adress ? .. i think the answer is yes.. but it bether to ask
Pages:
Jump to: