Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCOIN] xCoin - New Cryptocurrency - HMQ1725 - page 4. (Read 8875 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
the antivirus doesn't let me download the wallet
Activity: 8
Is there any update on this coin?  Applied to any exchanges?  Is Dev around? 
Activity: 10
is it kill?
Activity: 1
Just wanted to say thanks to the creator of this coin. This new coin has been a great tool for me to learn about how cryptocurrencies work. It would have been awesome if I was a part of Bitcoin in the early days.

Now I'm just trying to figure out this last thing. Has anyone been able to mine xCoin using sgminer? I get this error after Command Prompt goes blank for a while.

Code:
      if (groestl_step == 1) goto groestl_end;
                             ^

"C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\OCLBFC7.tmp.cl", line 394: warning: goto
          statement may cause irreducible control flow
      goto groestl_perm;
      ^

"C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\OCLBFC7.tmp.cl", line 2014: warning: goto
          statement may cause irreducible control f[18:45:18] Failed to init GPU
 thread 0, disabling device 0
[18:45:18] Restarting the GPU from the menu will not fix this.
[18:45:18] Re-check your configuration and try restarting.
Press enter to continue:
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
@everyone Tomorrow 24 Jan from 09:00 AM UTC we will have a maintenance break.
It's planned to make reconfiguration of filesystem to increase performance of disk operations.
From 09:00 AM UTC for security reason stratums will be stopped for some hours to complete payments of all mined coins.
This important break is needed to gain performance of pool, because these days number of miners on arcpool was drastically increased
and blocks processing time was increased too.
Thanks for understanding and your support.
Activity: 23
any updata of this coin ?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Will have MasterNode?
Activity: 53
Any updates with ArcPool?

They went down, No coin payout's have been made. I have 3k coins sitting not being paid out.

Hi, fergieman92!
Pool daemon is restored now, payments are on the way.

Awesome, Thank you!
Activity: 327
Merit: 101

They went down, No coin payout's have been made. I have 3k coins sitting not being paid out.

Hi, fergieman92!
Pool daemon is restored now, payments are on the way.
Activity: 53

Activity: 68
wow, more people have maining this coin now.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Dev could you be having trouble getting this on a exchange because of a coin conflict?

Cryptopia and a few others still have the old XCoin on their exchanges with the XCO ticker. I know your ticker is different but maybe they wont list because they already have a coin named Xcoin on their exchanges. Is the old project really dead? or is the volume enough for them to keep the old coin on? I'm really not sure but i think a name change would help you out in getting listed.

I'm really just trying to help, i am a big supporter of your coin and mined a good amount while it was really new so i want to see you succeed in this project. Again it's just something you might want to look into.
hello dev how are you, any update for excahnger
Activity: 16
give me to  Cheesy
xAVPP9W8X47GQw3pdiJ829pYUwNB5WLMae

why block spacing to take a long time. is there a problem?

Time to stop begging and start earning them coins, ppl. Only the sun comes up for free!

The faucet is always running as well, so get em while you can.
i am start to mining this coin.
Activity: 6
give me to  Cheesy

Time to stop begging and start earning them coins, ppl. Only the sun comes up for free!
Activity: 4
give me to  Cheesy

Activity: 6
Hi,

here's my address: xQNmMaJW67DdEwBVn3S9zNmWE5son4d9xN

Would love to have 10 coins.

Thanks

I just sent you 10 coins bruv, enjoy!

Transaction ID:
9da94253ecbae40c40e5c1d1f235307bb4ae15d257b2ae61edba600fe0f4a37e

here's my address:  xBR8UJreFHadd8c9igyCARVY2xnkFjV4hi
Thanks a lot !

I have sent you 3 coins Smiley Not because i dont value you as much but because you didn't follow instructions and actually did something for them Tongue

Transaction ID: 0c633ac9d3fead5007723db9fe80fe12682b32578ddefca7e7befd312448bbe8

EDIT
Anyone who does something to help the XCOIN gain traction will be rewarded with coins BUT you need to prove you actually took action.
Activity: 48
Difficulty changes every 3840 blocks (but looking at reducing this potentially)
Reward halves after 100k blocks

Really like Emperux's suggestion below - maybe I'll reward with a few coins too!

As a matter of fact, lets do it like this:

I am mining a shitload of XCOINS and have some to spare.

Any one of you who uploads some proof of action that will help further XCOIN to either get listed on an exchange or just gain a bigger audience will get a reward from me. The reward is determined by the magnitude of your action but will never be less than 5 coins.

Lets get to work & dont forget to post your wallet address!

No news on exchange yet. I don't know why the windows wallet says "bitcoin:" but the important part is the part after that which is your receiving address.
Activity: 16
Can anyone explain why difficulty  changes so rarely? Network (MH/s) decrease but difficulty remains the same already a week.

It only changes every 100k blocks I think.
Pages:
Jump to: