Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP - page 19. (Read 42205 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
Better to don't listing Xcrypt on idax exchange, bad reputation, especially after have some problem with  a few project, they are called idax is scam exchange.
Regardless of the scam issue regarding IDAX exchanges, xCrypt has successfully doing the IEO on IDAX so if tomorrow XCT listed in IDAX is a natural thing
IDAX exchange gets bad news about fraud and the IEO at IDAX has succeeded even the XCT token sold out in a matter of hours. yes as I see that XCT will be registered at IDAX on July 1 and after that there is good news again about XCT will be listed on Latoken. we just wait and hopefully everything is running with smoothly.
Good, we have a choice. but i really excited when XCT listed in own exchange.

But with the exchange itself it has to wait a long time and the user will not be much I prefer to exchange IDAX on July 1 and in Latoken still in the announcement.
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
Better to don't listing Xcrypt on idax exchange, bad reputation, especially after have some problem with  a few project, they are called idax is scam exchange.
Regardless of the scam issue regarding IDAX exchanges, xCrypt has successfully doing the IEO on IDAX so if tomorrow XCT listed in IDAX is a natural thing
IDAX exchange gets bad news about fraud and the IEO at IDAX has succeeded even the XCT token sold out in a matter of hours. yes as I see that XCT will be registered at IDAX on July 1 and after that there is good news again about XCT will be listed on Latoken. we just wait and hopefully everything is running with smoothly.
Good, we have a choice. but i really excited when XCT listed in own exchange.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
I want to ask, why are there no XCT / ETH exchanges on idax, and if that happens, when will it be done. Most of them have XCT tokens stored in ethereum wallet, for sending tokens they must use the ethereum wallet code.
You must find information first before making a comment here, xCrypt will start trading on July 1 at Idax, it looks like you also don't know that the old XCT token must be swapped first
What you say is really true that we better have to find accurate information first before commenting here because if it is not certain it can harm ourselves
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/weird-activites-5158916
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/idaxpro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5000000-usd-5158867
https://shitcoinoffering.com/shady-deals-of-idax-exchange/
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I want to ask, why are there no XCT / ETH exchanges on idax, and if that happens, when will it be done. Most of them have XCT tokens stored in ethereum wallet, for sending tokens they must use the ethereum wallet code.
You must find information first before making a comment here, xCrypt will start trading on July 1 at Idax, it looks like you also don't know that the old XCT token must be swapped first
What you say is really true that we better have to find accurate information first before commenting here because if it is not certain it can harm ourselves
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
IDAX will launch XCT on BTC market

Deposit Start Time: 2019/7/1 17:00:00 (UTC+8)

Trading Start Time: 2019/7/2 17:00:00 (UTC+8)

Withdrawal Start Time: 2019/7/3 17:00:00 (UTC+8)

https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029885931-IDAX-will-launch-XCT-on-BTC-market

This is good news for XCT holders that the July 2 start XCT trading is indeed serious in their project, I will continue to support what they develop for the future.

Have you noticed that in the new contract the total emission of tokens is reduced? At first this figure was at the level of 200 million. Now it is 130 million, which is also good for token holders .
Reduced supply is the reason I was surprised but looking at the fact that this is a very good thing for the community of this project because they have a very specific strategy to make this coin rise in the near future. I personally appreciate xCrypt's development over the past few months and they have always been very supportive of the community so this will be a promising project that I will monitor in the near future and hope that they can list in larger exchanges
of course that would be my friend's hope, I saw information from the xCrypt project that at the beginning of July the xct token will be listed on the IDX exchange, I hope the team will plan in the top market like binance and others, hopefully the team responds to people's requests, I'm happy support it here
Everything is going as expected of everyone and I am waiting for what will happen next with this coin because this is exchange that can determine the value of XCT in the near future and if higher IEO price is a huge success for this project. Hopefully everyone can make a good profit because during the past their development team has had a lot of big changes and what I like the most is that they always care about people. Anyway, I will still consider keeping some XCT for a long-term investment
that's cool guys if at the beginning of the xct price list it's fine then I will also save a few xct for my inventory tool, I hope also that xct tokens can be more valuable in the future. now I just monitor it and wait for the good news

I also heard that XCT will be listed in Latoken in the near future, but this has not been officially confirmed by the Latoken.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I am very happy to see the news. xcrypt will enter the IDX market. On July 1 tomorrow. And I hope the xct price does not disappoint to the next. Seeing the xct team is very amazing. They are very hard working
Activity: 536

https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029885931-IDAX-will-launch-XCT-on-BTC-market

This is good news for XCT holders that the July 2 start XCT trading is indeed serious in their project, I will continue to support what they develop for the future.

Have you noticed that in the new contract the total emission of tokens is reduced? At first this figure was at the level of 200 million. Now it is 130 million, which is also good for token holders .
Reduced supply is the reason I was surprised but looking at the fact that this is a very good thing for the community of this project because they have a very specific strategy to make this coin rise in the near future. I personally appreciate xCrypt's development over the past few months and they have always been very supportive of the community so this will be a promising project that I will monitor in the near future and hope that they can list in larger exchanges
of course that would be my friend's hope, I saw information from the xCrypt project that at the beginning of July the xct token will be listed on the IDX exchange, I hope the team will plan in the top market like binance and others, hopefully the team responds to people's requests, I'm happy support it here
Everything is going as expected of everyone and I am waiting for what will happen next with this coin because this is exchange that can determine the value of XCT in the near future and if higher IEO price is a huge success for this project. Hopefully everyone can make a good profit because during the past their development team has had a lot of big changes and what I like the most is that they always care about people. Anyway, I will still consider keeping some XCT for a long-term investment
that's cool guys if at the beginning of the xct price list it's fine then I will also save a few xct for my inventory tool, I hope also that xct tokens can be more valuable in the future. now I just monitor it and wait for the good news
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Unfortunately, I do not share optimism about the rise in the value of the token after entering the exchange.

There is a exchange problem; besides, the top currencies have started to move down today. I wish it would not last long.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
By the way, I wonder where you need to qualify for the KYC documents. On the sales website or on the exchange website. Both,  here and there it is possible to upload your documents. It is a pity that the topic is rarely visited by team members. I think this is an important question.

They are busy developing xcrypt going forward and July is an announcement that is very important to us, Tim also always gives the latest information but rarely in this thread but on the Telegram channel.

Yes, they are giving accurate updates about their progress and developments through telegram channels and here also they are updating their progress about the developments. We might see some important announcement in the month of July for sure.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app

Activity: 536

Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app

Seems like everything is very good in this project. I was lucky to buy a little XCT on Forkdelta and is waiting on the official launch date. This is a promising project in the coming time and I believe that the price of XCT may reach 0.2$ if their development team actively updates many good news in the future. It is possible to see the potential of this project is very large and I am willing to buy more if this coin has good trading volume
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: