Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP - page 21. (Read 42205 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
Important information about tokens swap.

who keeps their tokens on decentralized exchanges - put them on your personal wallet like MEW.

* Official Snapshot Time : June 20, 2019 13:00 (GMT +3)
* Official Swap Starting Time : June 25, 2019 13:00 (GMT +3)
* Official Swap Ending Time : June 30, 2019 00:00 (GMT +3)

All info here - https://medium.com/@xcryptclub/announcement-of-xcrypt-tokens-swap-82fa51c9307b

If the swap expires on June 30, how will fate with the hunters whether they will receive their tokens before 30 June?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Maybe it's better for us to wait for the team's direct explanation about the exchange problem because we all don't know so let's just follow the progress to make it clearer
exchange problem? do you mean about the application for registration to Binance? I think that is not a problem
anyone can apply to binance, but not all of them can be accepted

What kind of exchange problem are you talking about? I think that the only thing that can be said about the Binance statement is that the application for listing has been filed. However, I think that such exchanges like IDAX will start trading very quickly after the swap events.

To be submitted to Binance it has been done but just waiting for notification from Binance's party, and I hope that XCT will soon be listed IDAX on 1 July.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Maybe it's better for us to wait for the team's direct explanation about the exchange problem because we all don't know so let's just follow the progress to make it clearer
exchange problem? do you mean about the application for registration to Binance? I think that is not a problem

What kind of exchange problem are you talking about? I think that the only thing that can be said about the Binance statement is that the application for listing has been filed. However, I think that such exchanges like IDAX will start trading very quickly after the swap events.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
Important information about tokens swap.

who keeps their tokens on decentralized exchanges - put them on your personal wallet like MEW.

* Official Snapshot Time : June 20, 2019 13:00 (GMT +3)
* Official Swap Starting Time : June 25, 2019 13:00 (GMT +3)
* Official Swap Ending Time : June 30, 2019 00:00 (GMT +3)

All info here - https://medium.com/@xcryptclub/announcement-of-xcrypt-tokens-swap-82fa51c9307b
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Yes, hopefully the team answers it in this thread because we want to know how the development for the IEO on Bitforex.

and heard also that xct will be launched at Binance will it happen?
Shocked I was very surprised when you said that, did they partner with binance? do they have something that can be shown if they are partners with binance? if don't partner with binance, don't expect to be listing there in the near future

I watched from the official XCT Twitter

Is XCT just bullshit? I hope this is a partnership correctly.
I think this is just a strategy of team to attract interest from investors to invest in round 2 later, because I often see a lot of projects saying they will be listing in binance but all that is just bullshit

They themselves launching the exchange but how can they list their base token in other exchanges, we have to think twice may some people speculating this false news and we didn't hear any direct news from the team that they are going to list in the exchanges.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Yes, hopefully the team answers it in this thread because we want to know how the development for the IEO on Bitforex.

Shocked I was very surprised when you said that, did they partner with binance? do they have something that can be shown if they are partners with binance? if don't partner with binance, don't expect to be listing there in the near future

I think this is just a strategy of team to attract interest from investors to invest in round 2 later, because I often see a lot of projects saying they will be listing in binance but all that is just bullshit

They themselves launching the exchange but how can they list their base token in other exchanges, we have to think twice may some people speculating this false news and we didn't hear any direct news from the team that they are going to list in the exchanges.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app

If this information appears, the project will never have the opportunity to be listed in Binance because the exchange always requires that the project be kept confidential and that all activities related to this exchange are not possible. I think XCT will be very difficult to list in Binance because both are in the same field. In my opinion this news only helps the XCT improve on Forkdelta, but in fact , this coin is still nothing special in this period and it makes me feel anxious about the future of xCrypt

Yes, maybe it could be that this only attracts investors later, which is delayed on Bitforex or not until when?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

This is not a partnership. This picture means only that the application for listing is filed. I do not think it will be decided soon.

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

I think there is no direct announcement from the Xcrypto team that they had a partnership with the Binance. Even binance exchange not announced their partnership with the xcrypto company. I think they are applying for listing the coin in binance exchange.
Activity: 407
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

It will be difficult for this coin to be accepted at Binance exchange because both are competitors in the exchange field. I think XCT does not need to be listed at Binance but their development team must have good management policies to protect investors XCT because currently the value on Forkdelta has greatly reduced and if the interface of exchange this may make investors excited, I will consider participating in this exchange in the near future so please look forward to the next update of this project.
Things are going on well over here, we hope it’s the same for all our community members. After the launch of xCrypt exchange v1, we have been planning on many amazing things which we will announce soon with the launch of final version of the xCrypt exchange coming soon. But now, we are more excited to let you know about an amazing incentive and how enthusiastic our community is over the v1 launch.

Following the launch of xCrypt exchange v1, many users have been signing up and we already have good percentage of conversion rate in the last few days.

We are not Oliver Twist but we are still looking out for more. We wish all the crypto community will have a taste of our hybrid exchange. Outstanding features all members will get to enjoy are:

User friendly website interface and mobile app
100% encrypted platform
Providing tutorials and webinars from expert traders
Exchange FIAT and Cryptocurrencies
Multi language
USD / EUR / RON / — Pairs
Trading 24/7 with ZERO FEES
Instant Withdrawals / Deposits
COLD wallets storage
Referral System
Airdrop Ranking System
And many more features…

But one special feature is reserved for early birds.

The incentive for early birds

As people sign up, we want to appreciate them and also give more people incentive to sign up. Isn’t that amazing? You bet, it is!

Those who sign up now before the launch of the final version of our exchange, will enjoy ZERO TRADING FEES. After final version of xCrypt exchange will be launched, we will implement our membership fees. You can register here: https://xcrypt.exchange. The earlier, the better.
You deserve the best and so we are bent to give you the best. Stick with us as we do this together. More updates are coming, stay tuned.

For more information regarding XCRYPT find us on our social channels below:

ICO WEBSITE : https://ico.xcrypt.club

xCrypt Exchange : https://xcrypt.exchange

Telegram: https://t.me/xCryptclub

Twitter: https://twitter.com/xcryptclub

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xcryptclub/

Medium: https://medium.com/@xcryptclub

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxcrypt-ecosystem-hybrid-exchange-debit-card-social-media-airdrop-4993175

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xcryptclub/

xCrypt Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/YmVzvqY

Yes, the visualized prototype of the new exchange interface looks great

I like the new prototype. I see a large number of good functions.

about trading on decentralized exchanges. I am not afraid of this fact; simply weak hands will transfer tokens to stronger hands of more loyal followers.

I have registered and already studied the new interface. I quite like it.

However, tell me why you didn’t make your own token in the list of coins that are already available on the xCrypt exchange?

At least it’s illogical ... your own token should be entered first.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

seeing the development of the xcrypt project is very good. After the sales of tokens were successful, I asked why the sale of the next token that will be applied on the Bitforex exchange is delayed, that's all I ask, because there are many people asking about that, sir.
Yes indeed, so far the development has been said to be good running smoothly and regarding your questions I think only the team can answer so we must remain patient

Activity: 1610
The OGz Club
seeing the development of the xcrypt project is very good. After the sales of tokens were successful, I asked why the sale of the next token that will be applied on the Bitforex exchange is delayed, that's all I ask, because there are many people asking about that, sir.
Yes indeed, so far the development has been said to be good running smoothly and regarding your questions I think only the team can answer so we must remain patient
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Activity: 1134
Yes, the visualized prototype of the new exchange interface looks great

I like the new prototype. I see a large number of good functions.

about trading on decentralized exchanges. I am not afraid of this fact; simply weak hands will transfer tokens to stronger hands of more loyal followers.

From the beginning of the crowdsales, these people are very active in developments and showing their potential towards the developments and it will help them to reach their goals in the market. Yes, really website seems to be very interesting and they have been using very layers to out sketch the GUI.
Pages:
Jump to: