Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP - page 14. (Read 42205 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
whether investor funds have been returned 100%,
I see some people and projects that use IDAX they say that IDAX is Scammer, is that right?
Indeed it should be returned 100%, maybe because of the many suspected SCAM on IDAX, therefore xCrypt is not registered on IDAX

I have yet to hear any official information regarding the refunds of the investor at the IDAX exchange and this is a very bad thing at this exchange. I think IDAX should not be trusted in this time period and it is best to choose a better exchange to join the IEO because their projects recently have a lot of problems and everything is virtual. I will personally support this coin and will hold a little XCT to keep in the long term

Many know now that IDAX exchanges are no longer trusted to do IEOs, because with problems that often occur, and true also XCT tokens are future tokens.
that is the main reason XCT does not want to be registered with IDAX because of various issues, so far the information about IDAX is a scammer, that's is indeed true and indeed the IEO is no longer trusted to be done at IDAX. about investor funds have been returned or not, it's the business of the IDAX team to investors because they will be responsible for all this.
Both CMA and XCT projects are related to IDAX and both do not want to be listed in this exchange because IDAX exchange has not yet had an official report on this issue during the past 1 month and it seems they choose to remain silent so they can get this money. I think in the future I will never participate in this exchange because really this exchange is losing many customers and someday they will take money from all investors.

What I know is that IDAX has taken 10BTC funds from the results of the IEO CMA, if XCT isn't taken and the IDAX team hasn't revealed this, I don't think investors' money will be returned.
it was not very good, and could reduce the interest in those who participated in the IDX market. Maybe the XT canceled the IEO agenda, the team thought twice to do that. This greatly reduced the comfort for investors.

Many canceled the IEO plan at IDAX after learning that IDAX was unprofessional in this regard, of course it was clear that convenience was primary for investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I see some people and projects that use IDAX they say that IDAX is Scammer, is that right?
Indeed it should be returned 100%, maybe because of the many suspected SCAM on IDAX, therefore xCrypt is not registered on IDAX

I have yet to hear any official information regarding the refunds of the investor at the IDAX exchange and this is a very bad thing at this exchange. I think IDAX should not be trusted in this time period and it is best to choose a better exchange to join the IEO because their projects recently have a lot of problems and everything is virtual. I will personally support this coin and will hold a little XCT to keep in the long term

Many know now that IDAX exchanges are no longer trusted to do IEOs, because with problems that often occur, and true also XCT tokens are future tokens.
that is the main reason XCT does not want to be registered with IDAX because of various issues, so far the information about IDAX is a scammer, that's is indeed true and indeed the IEO is no longer trusted to be done at IDAX. about investor funds have been returned or not, it's the business of the IDAX team to investors because they will be responsible for all this.
Both CMA and XCT projects are related to IDAX and both do not want to be listed in this exchange because IDAX exchange has not yet had an official report on this issue during the past 1 month and it seems they choose to remain silent so they can get this money. I think in the future I will never participate in this exchange because really this exchange is losing many customers and someday they will take money from all investors.

What I know is that IDAX has taken 10BTC funds from the results of the IEO CMA, if XCT isn't taken and the IDAX team hasn't revealed this, I don't think investors' money will be returned.
it was not very good, and could reduce the interest in those who participated in the IDX market. Maybe the XT canceled the IEO agenda, the team thought twice to do that. This greatly reduced the comfort for investors.

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

I have been suspecting this exchange since this project IEO at IDAX because the time to sell this coin is very fast and they don't have any announcement when the project ends. Many other projects are also experiencing the same situation as XCT and this is what makes me very worried about the future of this project. Actually exchanging IDAX has a virtual trading volume and the liquidity of this exchange is very low so I believe this is definitely a bad exchange.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
One more question i want to ask why the companies are not listing the coin in exchanges which they are conducting the IEO's, people are investing in the IEO's only because they will list the coin in that particular exchanges. This not happening with some of the coins.
Do you mean IDAX? indeed at first xCrypt held an IEO at IDAX, but because there were internal problems, investor funds are refunded and XCT was not listed at IDAX
I hope they employ this project correctly and take responsibility for everything that engages investors, they are looking forward to the next good development of everything you develop..

There is no definitive explanation of the questions raised by some people here. Is the development team more active in the telegram group? you should take other actions.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro

Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
xCrypt Ecosystem: Redefining Crypto Exchange Trading
XCrypt Ecosystem is a pioneer crypto exchange based on ist exchange: hybrid in nature, compliant with securities, and mindful of the erc721’s future.

https://medium.com/@xcryptclub/xcrypt-ecosystem-redefining-crypto-exchange-trading-73a714f920c8
Activity: 1288
Merit: 10
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
One more question i want to ask why the companies are not listing the coin in exchanges which they are conducting the IEO's, people are investing in the IEO's only because they will list the coin in that particular exchanges. This not happening with some of the coins.
Do you mean IDAX? indeed at first xCrypt held an IEO at IDAX, but because there were internal problems, investor funds are refunded and XCT was not listed at IDAX
I hope they employ this project correctly and take responsibility for everything that engages investors, they are looking forward to the next good development of everything you develop..
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

What I want most now is big exchange because only good exchange can make investors escape from the current situation and hope that they can listen to the sadness of investors.

Big exchanges require a lot money and I don't think that's the priority of the team right now

At least nothing will happen until the final version of xcrypt.exchange released
And when the final version is released I hope it will have an impact on the prices
Activity: 2044
Merit: 565
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
I think investors have lost confidence in this project because some time ago, xCrypt which should be listing at IDAX didn't work, and now the easiest way to increase liquidity is to list XCT to large or medium exchanges, so that there will be many people interested in seeing this project further

Not only investors, but all those who work on this project feel frustrated about what is happening. It is possible to see the failure of the group in the past time and I believe that when the token is unlocked, the bounty hunter will sell all XCT to earn a small amount of money from this project. After that everything will gradually disappear and all investors will not be able to earn good profits if this continues to happen

Moreover, August 1 XCT tokens are opened and this will create a big dump, and currently the volume is still zero, I am sure investors will not benefit here, the XCT after the open swap is getting better and even worse.

Really the volume for this coin zero, i don't think so because these people are doing are very good things in the background. So people should wait for the company to start releasing their own exchange for their growth in order to increase the coin value.

Yes that's what we are waiting for after releasing their exchanges XCT will rise again XCT has been used a lot so the team must be right in handling it.

We should wait for the team to give some specific about their development and listing. One more question i want to ask why the companies are not listing the coin in exchanges which they are conducting the IEO's, people are investing in the IEO's only because they will list the coin in that particular exchanges. This not happening with some of the coins.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
I think investors have lost confidence in this project because some time ago, xCrypt which should be listing at IDAX didn't work, and now the easiest way to increase liquidity is to list XCT to large or medium exchanges, so that there will be many people interested in seeing this project further

Not only investors, but all those who work on this project feel frustrated about what is happening. It is possible to see the failure of the group in the past time and I believe that when the token is unlocked, the bounty hunter will sell all XCT to earn a small amount of money from this project. After that everything will gradually disappear and all investors will not be able to earn good profits if this continues to happen

This is something I can predict in this project because they do not have any specific strategy in the recent period and on telegram there are not many activities related to XCT so it will be difficult this coin can last for a long time. What I want most now is big exchange because only good exchange can make investors escape from the current situation and hope that they can listen to the sadness of investors.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

Moreover, August 1 XCT tokens are opened and this will create a big dump, and currently the volume is still zero, I am sure investors will not benefit here, the XCT after the open swap is getting better and even worse.

Really the volume for this coin zero, i don't think so because these people are doing are very good things in the background. So people should wait for the company to start releasing their own exchange for their growth in order to increase the coin value.

Yes that's what we are waiting for after releasing their exchanges XCT will rise again XCT has been used a lot so the team must be right in handling it.

Do not expect XCT to rise because from the beginning it has zero volume, unless they announce in a large exchange, at least it's like Bitforex or Probit
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

Pages:
Jump to: