Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP - page 25. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
But what is the problem on a decentralized exchange? Why are so many tokens being sold at much cheaper prices for IEE? What is the mistake here?

actually it was quite strange, the pre-sale was successful, even though all tokens were sold out in less than 1 hour, have you tried to match the smart contract xCrypt token in this project with the xCrypt token on the FD?
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
But what is the problem on a decentralized exchange? Why are so many tokens being sold at much cheaper prices for IEE? What is the mistake here?

I thought it was a bounty participant who joined before and the team had distributed their tokens to bounty participants, I thought this was a really unpleasant sight and this would damage the price, and reduce investor interest in joining the IEO I hope the team will act on this matter.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

Maybe those are dumpers from bounty before dont worry they will cry once listed on IDAX for trading, price Im sure will move up since supply is only 200m holding this token and waiting for the next ATH once listed for this token is a great move just hodl.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

I think this is a pretty good start. People are interested in the project.

[...]
Can you tell us about the features of the additional IEOs, which are scheduled for the beginning of June on the Bitforex market?

Now 94% is less than an hour (screenshot from 74% lol), I'd say this is a very good start. I'd also be interested in the additional IEOs from Bitforex as well as CoinDeal.
Glad to see this IEO doing so well though, looks like it'll sell out in no time at all.

Yes, it really happened quickly. The project has its own community, which is quite active. It is immediately evident that the advertising campaign was built with high quality. My congratulations to xCrypt EcoSystem
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
And the pre-sale is complete, is less than an hour! Very impressive, looking forward to the IEO sales!

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

[...]
Can you tell us about the features of the additional IEOs, which are scheduled for the beginning of June on the Bitforex market?

Now 94% is less than an hour (screenshot from 74% lol), I'd say this is a very good start. I'd also be interested in the additional IEOs from Bitforex as well as CoinDeal.
Glad to see this IEO doing so well though, looks like it'll sell out in no time at all.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
I am very eagerly waiting for this project to be sold at IDAX exchange. Hopefully everything will go well today because I believe the xCrypt team has done everything for investors to always have a special interest in this project. I personally have also kept some money at IDAX exchanges and will participate if this project is really more promising in the future. Of course there will still be many risks but I will wait for this token to be listed at IDAX exchange in June
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
Merit: 12

the development team is not very active here but through telegram you might be able to ask questions and get information from the team. they are always active on the telegram and I always monitor it, so you don't need to worry if there is no new information here but you can get it on their telegram. Wink

Im just interesting if this have license for issuing cards or not. if they dont have this license- than no sence in this project at all. As main problem that Visa and Mastercard dont want work with crypto and they are dont giving licenses.

We should always focus on whether they have to ability to deliver the cards for the community and most of the people will invest only if they issue cards to their supporters. The major important thing is even Binance cannot able to produce the cards to the crypto lovers even they are registered in Malta. But we have to wait and see how far these people will deliver the cards to their community.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
Hello, I wanted to join your signature campaign, but unfortunately it's too late. Won't you reopen it? Since there are only 100 participants registered.  Cry
yes, you have is too late and the bounty signature campaign is now have closed - FULL. in my opinion it's a good decision because token division on signature is only 10% and if you can't join the signature campaign why don't you try to participate through bounty social media?
copper member
Activity: 50
XCT will make two pre-sales at the IDAX Foundation.
First sales will start:
🔆May 24, 2019 17:00(UTC+8)
🔆end of sale: May 25, 2019 17:00 (UTC+8)
Please read : https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/360027641631-IDAX-Foundation-new-project-XCT

XCT will make pre-sales at the Bitforex Exchange
🔆June 03, 2019

XCT will make pre-sales at the Coineal Exchange
🔆June 10, 2019
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work

the development team is not very active here but through telegram you might be able to ask questions and get information from the team. they are always active on the telegram and I always monitor it, so you don't need to worry if there is no new information here but you can get it on their telegram. Wink

Im just interesting if this have license for issuing cards or not. if they dont have this license- than no sence in this project at all. As main problem that Visa and Mastercard dont want work with crypto and they are dont giving licenses.
If they only use the name of the visa and mastercard for the promotional event, it is unfortunate, the license is not yet on the website,
then where do you have the news that the visa and mastercard don't work for crypto?

Do you know at least one project who has crypto-cards? As i know there were several projects which promised cards, but they were scammers. For example I lost a lot of money on Centra. They promised cards and said that they have license from Mastercard... But in fact they didnt have nothing and now they are in prison...
You can't compare Centra and Xcrypt, indeed Centra was very interested in Inevstor because the team and whitepaper were clear and very decent to participate, but all ended scam, and it's a pity, you know Centra is based in the USA and of course their factor is the SEC, if SEC does not intervene, I think Centra will be fine, besides Centra, Titanium also has a case like that, but Xcrypt is based on Malta and they are safe, I'm sure Xcrypt will satisfy investors
Xcrypt is being interested in by large investors recently and this project will certainly succeed very soon when it is offered for sale at IDAX exchange. In fact, Xcrypt has a clear development strategy and this project is being talked about a lot by my country so if you are a venture capitalist then consider investing because surely Xcrypt will sell IEO very quickly. I personally invest 10% of the assets because I realize the potential of this project
i think Xcrypt can be sold out from IEO IDAX exchange, and i see good potential in this project for the future
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Hello, I wanted to join your signature campaign, but unfortunately it's too late. Won't you reopen it? Since there are only 100 participants registered.  Cry
Activity: 84
Can I get the bounty link of the project?
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
Activity: 536

If they only use the name of the visa and mastercard for the promotional event, it is unfortunate, the license is not yet on the website,
then where do you have the news that the visa and mastercard don't work for crypto?

Do you know at least one project who has crypto-cards? As i know there were several projects which promised cards, but they were scammers. For example I lost a lot of money on Centra. They promised cards and said that they have license from Mastercard... But in fact they didnt have nothing and now they are in prison...
You can't compare Centra and Xcrypt, indeed Centra was very interested in Inevstor because the team and whitepaper were clear and very decent to participate, but all ended scam, and it's a pity, you know Centra is based in the USA and of course their factor is the SEC, if SEC does not intervene, I think Centra will be fine, besides Centra, Titanium also has a case like that, but Xcrypt is based on Malta and they are safe, I'm sure Xcrypt will satisfy investors
Xcrypt is being interested in by large investors recently and this project will certainly succeed very soon when it is offered for sale at IDAX exchange. In fact, Xcrypt has a clear development strategy and this project is being talked about a lot by my country so if you are a venture capitalist then consider investing because surely Xcrypt will sell IEO very quickly. I personally invest 10% of the assets because I realize the potential of this project
in which country do you mean?
I really hope for the success of the xCrypt project, obviously we see that xCrypt will do an IEO on the IDAX, hopefully the IEO can run smoothly and can sell tokens that are implemented in the IEO
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

Will xCrypt based in Malta be a guarantee it won't be scammers? what I know is that the xcrypt card they promised was not as full.
Pages:
Jump to: