Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP - page 26. (Read 42233 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

the development team is not very active here but through telegram you might be able to ask questions and get information from the team. they are always active on the telegram and I always monitor it, so you don't need to worry if there is no new information here but you can get it on their telegram. Wink

Im just interesting if this have license for issuing cards or not. if they dont have this license- than no sence in this project at all. As main problem that Visa and Mastercard dont want work with crypto and they are dont giving licenses.
If they only use the name of the visa and mastercard for the promotional event, it is unfortunate, the license is not yet on the website,
then where do you have the news that the visa and mastercard don't work for crypto?

Do you know at least one project who has crypto-cards? As i know there were several projects which promised cards, but they were scammers. For example I lost a lot of money on Centra. They promised cards and said that they have license from Mastercard... But in fact they didnt have nothing and now they are in prison...
You can't compare Centra and Xcrypt, indeed Centra was very interested in Inevstor because the team and whitepaper were clear and very decent to participate, but all ended scam, and it's a pity, you know Centra is based in the USA and of course their factor is the SEC, if SEC does not intervene, I think Centra will be fine, besides Centra, Titanium also has a case like that, but Xcrypt is based on Malta and they are safe, I'm sure Xcrypt will satisfy investors
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

the development team is not very active here but through telegram you might be able to ask questions and get information from the team. they are always active on the telegram and I always monitor it, so you don't need to worry if there is no new information here but you can get it on their telegram. Wink

Im just interesting if this have license for issuing cards or not. if they dont have this license- than no sence in this project at all. As main problem that Visa and Mastercard dont want work with crypto and they are dont giving licenses.
If they only use the name of the visa and mastercard for the promotional event, it is unfortunate, the license is not yet on the website,
then where do you have the news that the visa and mastercard don't work for crypto?

Do you know at least one project who has crypto-cards? As i know there were several projects which promised cards, but they were scammers. For example I lost a lot of money on Centra. They promised cards and said that they have license from Mastercard... But in fact they didnt have nothing and now they are in prison...
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
Have you issued crypto cards or its only in plans and you promising this (as like as many other projects) but in fact we will get nothing?
Debit card integration will begin in Q3 2019 so it's not released yet, but hopefully this is true unlike other projects that are just bullshit

Expect big things from a project but I don't see the development team responding to your words. Is the development team not very active here?
What I see is that the development team is far more active in the telegram group than in this forum, in my opinion, so if we have questions for the team, we better ask via telegram
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Have you issued crypto cards or its only in plans and you promising this (as like as many other projects) but in fact we will get nothing?
Debit card integration will begin in Q3 2019 so it's not released yet, but hopefully this is true unlike other projects that are just bullshit

Expect big things from a project but I don't see the development team responding to your words. Is the development team not very active here?
What I see is that the development team is far more active in the telegram group than in this forum, in my opinion, so if we have questions for the team, we better ask via telegram

Not only in this project, many projects that I saw would be more active in their telegram group than the thread they made. Something normal happened until now in my opinion. not new things that are happening now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

They must at last have license from Visa or Mastercard right now (before sale), which I have very big dobt that thy have. othervise this looks like another bullshit project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Activity: 514
●●

They need to design or just start for something you describe. Maybe they need time to be able to answer that. maybe.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
95% of the funds and tokens are on 5 wallets that are associated with themselves.
https://etherscan.io/token/0xb9d6ce05a2cdbc4572bafbef179cd37bdaabe942#balancesI do not think that this is a good idea for investors to buy.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

xCrypt

full-fledged hybrid crypto exchange platform.

Welcome to Russian ANN
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
For the Vietnamese community, come discuss about xCrypt here:

Vietnamese ANN

Many good news about the project will be translated and updated here. Whitepaper translation is coming soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 51
xCrypt and Zeus Protocol are excited to announce a formal partnership.

"Zeus Protocol, is a 2nd layer network for Ethereum, which focuses on providing the network with key innovations to support applications with scalable computation, interoperability, identity and off-chain information.

Zeus Protocol’s first solution, ZeusID (http://id.zeusprotocol.com/), will provide their partners and clients with decrypted on-chain identity and insightful reputation analytics, which will give them significant advantages over their competition. ZeusID is one of the core capabilities of Zeus Protocol because it solves one of the biggest pain points of the blockchain ecosystem — trust & reputation. That is why we’re proud to say that for the first time, 30 million+ ETH wallets now have a reputation score, miner verification, wallet persona and graph — all algorithmically verified!"

https://medium.com/@xcryptclub/xcrypt-with-zeus-protocol-partners-a-blockchain-ecosystem-ff56caf3c377
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
You have mentioned you are going to issue to debit cards to your customers but how far do you have a relationship with the banking system because many companies failed to issue debit cards like Tenx and Fuzex. If you have any proposal then give us some proper link in order that the community will get updated about your future implementations.
is there official news? because XCrypt is a new project,
and very potential to be successful this year, seeing the IEO launch at IDAX and that is very good
Yes this is a project that can be said to be new and this project is also quite potential so I myself do not doubt this project and this project also has the opportunity to succeed this year but it also depends on the team
yes all of the teams that support the xCrypt project but this requires support from the community to support so that many investors are interested in being involved in this project, and this project follows the current trend ie the IEO that will do on the IDAX hopefully this can

Hoping that the xCrypt IEO in IDAX is successful and after that Bitforex as a result, we will here fully cover xCrypt so that this project runs well.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
You have mentioned you are going to issue to debit cards to your customers but how far do you have a relationship with the banking system because many companies failed to issue debit cards like Tenx and Fuzex. If you have any proposal then give us some proper link in order that the community will get updated about your future implementations.
and very potential to be successful this year, seeing the IEO launch at IDAX and that is very good
Yes this is a project that can be said to be new and this project is also quite potential so I myself do not doubt this project and this project also has the opportunity to succeed this year but it also depends on the team
yes all of the teams that support the xCrypt project but this requires support from the community to support so that many investors are interested in being involved in this project, and this project follows the current trend ie the IEO that will do on the IDAX hopefully this can
Activity: 630
Pages:
Jump to: