Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDC] Xedoscoin Skein-SHA2 - (POW) for Car Enthusiasts - page 18. (Read 50669 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
be sure to set your auto payout address and amount some daemons have low limits on the transfer amounts
are you using a stratum proxy and passing the "-a skein" switch to minerd?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Lol, this works fast! 2k Xedos for 10 min with 5x 280x - great!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Lets Shake things up.
Announcing PPLNS pool with vardiff and stratum support.

xed.argakiig.us, you know you wanna mine

Requires skein-sha2 miner
Current known alternative is poclbm-skc
ubuntu walk-through at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4092927
windows, dl https://github.com/reorder/poclbm-skc/blob/master/py2exe/poclbm-skc-win.zip?raw=true extract and run poclbm-skc.exe --verbose stratum://un.worker:[email protected]:8888 with un.worker being username.workername and pw being your password

It's nice that we have a pool now. thanks
But do we have a compiled (exe) skein miner ?

Will "pooller-cpuminer" do?

Thanks
follow the zipped link its a .exe skein miner. I included directions to set it up too. I dont know if pooller-cpuminer would work, should as long as it supports skein-sha2 algo and stratum. or your gonna need to setup a stratum proxy

It's GPU miner, isn't it?
DO we have a CPU miner?

Thanks
Lets Shake things up.

windows, dl https://github.com/reorder/poclbm-skc/blob/master/py2exe/poclbm-skc-win.zip?raw=true extract and run poclbm-skc.exe --verbose stratum://un.worker:[email protected]:8888 with un.worker being username.workername and pw being your password

Thanks
follow the zipped link its a .exe skein miner. I included directions to set it up too. I dont know if pooller-cpuminer would work, should as long as it supports skein-sha2 algo and stratum. or your gonna need to setup a stratum proxy
Lets Shake things up.

Thanks
Lets Shake things up.

xed.argakiig.us

PPLNS Stratum support

Requires skein-sha2 miner, and I recommend the GPU miner called  "poclbm-skc" which is available for Windows and Linux

Windows binary:  https://github.com/reorder/poclbm-skc/blob/master/py2exe/poclbm-skc-win.zip?raw=true

- Just extract and make a .bat file containing the following:  "poclbm-skc.exe --verbose stratum://un.worker:[email protected]:8888"

where un.worker is your pool username.workername and pw is the worker's password.

Quiet and peaceful, I like! Grin Grin

uhu, not a lot of action here:)
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Quiet and peaceful, I like! Grin Grin
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
How the POS works? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Mining works well. I am wondering why the hashrate is so low, this coin has fair start, no premine...
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
good coin
So, if we want this coin to get on an exchange, some votes for that would be great.
And although solo mining is fairly easy at this point, it's probably best to get some pools up, I don't really have the hardware, nor bandwidth to host one, but I'm hoping there are generous souls around.

This has a nice logo, for most coins, at this point in time, in reality it's the distinguishing feature, most coins offer no real innovation, coin's value is percieved, and manipulated.
Look at Vertcoin, although it's one of the best coins currently available in terms of innovation, it's going down, when it really should be going up!

My point is, innovation doesn't dictate a coin, it's the community (as Dogecoin demonstrates), and the easy of mining and aquiring coins (pools, faucets, giveaways ect).

Yes, that what I was going to point to... DOGE Smiley) If you ask me it's going to reach and overdo the LTC in terms of CAP rather sooner then later.
And I am the one who didn't want to acknowledge DOGE as legitimate Coin longer then I should have Smiley
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
So, if we want this coin to get on an exchange, some votes for that would be great.
And although solo mining is fairly easy at this point, it's probably best to get some pools up, I don't really have the hardware, nor bandwidth to host one, but I'm hoping there are generous souls around.

This has a nice logo, for most coins, at this point in time, in reality it's the distinguishing feature, most coins offer no real innovation, coin's value is percieved, and manipulated.
Look at Vertcoin, although it's one of the best coins currently available in terms of innovation, it's going down, when it really should be going up!

My point is, innovation doesn't dictate a coin, it's the community (as Dogecoin demonstrates), and the easy of mining and aquiring coins (pools, faucets, giveaways ect).
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Damn. This is just abuse of all the work that has gone into skeincoin. Reorders GPU miner, all the work on the skeinhash.so .

Let this copy paste coin that abuses other ppls work please die.

peace.

Also what's deal with your sockpuppets accounts? Much newbie many fail

Abuse?!? Did you ever heard of opensource? "Abuses other ppls work" -- yeah right, my desktop Linux installation is full of such software, it would be nice to see you screaming that in the face of all the Debian developers, for instance...

And what about the new accounts? I've been reading here for ages and never needed an account for that -- now I like this Xedoscoin thing and here I am registered. I don't see a problem with that.

Kudos to the author for the Xedoscoin, I like it and its PR image, it is way cooler than Skein Smiley (no offence, all cryptocoins are great)

Opensource is the new excuse for making clones it seems.

Do You go to all 300 + Scrypt coins Threads to tell this story about clones too?
Or Scrypt and Sha clones are good clones and only Skein is plagiat Huh Smiley

There are no good clones or bad clones. There are only clones.
Damn. This is just abuse of all the work that has gone into skeincoin. Reorders GPU miner, all the work on the skeinhash.so .

peace.

Abuse?!? Did you ever heard of opensource? "Abuses other ppls work" -- yeah right, my desktop Linux installation is full of such software, it would be nice to see you screaming that in the face of all the Debian developers, for instance...

And what about the new accounts? I've been reading here for ages and never needed an account for that -- now I like this Xedoscoin thing and here I am registered. I don't see a problem with that.

Kudos to the author for the Xedoscoin, I like it and its PR image, it is way cooler than Skein Smiley (no offence, all cryptocoins are great)

Do You go to all 300 + Scrypt coins Threads to tell this story about clones too?
Or Scrypt and Sha clones are good clones and only Skein is plagiat Huh Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

peace.

Pages:
Jump to: