Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDC] Xedoscoin Skein-SHA2 - (POW) for Car Enthusiasts - page 13. (Read 50669 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I can't see my address in blockchaine... it is normal? 

please send me 1 XDC !

Ww4jFrV4yzVya9WL7xT58rfajh527BJTKZ

Done.
Sent 1.88... + 0.02 . Enjoy.
http://xedoscoin.com:2750/address/Ww4jFrV4yzVya9WL7xT58rfajh527BJTKZ
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I can't see my address in blockchaine... it is normal? 

please send me 1 XDC !

Ww4jFrV4yzVya9WL7xT58rfajh527BJTKZ

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

People, start voting for XDC, it's not going to get to the exchange by itself...
Activity: 96
Let's work together, I think we still have to exchange strategy in Europe and the United States, because the Chinese exchange add new COINS are generally countries have joined outside of China, it will be supportive in China price.

That's common case. But some coins paradoxaly going to China easier - i remember YAC.
Who knows. We continue. together.
I think - this is normal way for one coin - slowly solo mining, pools, services, distribution, giveaway, keeping from extreeme.
We have good chances because the coin is 'car-based' and not only - it's luxury-sport-car based with elements of retro.
And there are many posibilities do exploit this.
Everyone need Car, not only Dog  Grin and the car need only good drivers, nothing else.

Ok, sorry for these team spirit psicho..atacks.  Cheesy:D  Happy mining. Adding 20MHash from my HD6570. I see , currently we have 1.43 GHashes/s and rising.
GPU-miners - you can reduce memory clock if possible, as you know. There's no need to burn the cards like scrypt algo does.(If you don't use the rig as heater in winter times)
 Smiley For my 6570 I use  767/667 as clock with result ~26MHash/s   

Activity: 34
Let's work together, I think we still have to exchange strategy in Europe and the United States, because the Chinese exchange add new COINS are generally countries have joined outside of China, it will be supportive in China price.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Is ok, but Chinese exchanges also need some qualification to enter, such as the number of miners mining pool, the number of distribution, and hair is not the time of the coin, for now we won't time of the coin has been more than a month.. Is it in China, the old COINS, relatively difficult

Diff is only continuing to climb, looks like we're on our way there!
I definitely see it coming within a week or two if this keeps up. Smiley
Is ok, but Chinese exchanges also need some qualification to enter, such as the number of miners mining pool, the number of distribution, and hair is not the time of the coin, for now we won't time of the coin has been more than a month.. Is it in China, the old COINS, relatively difficult
Activity: 177
我就是一个关注着我们硬币的一名中国人 Wink

Great, maybe you can propose XDC to a Chinese exchange like the aforementioned? We, as one might think, have only google translate at our help for this...
我就是一个关注着我们硬币的一名中国人 Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Do we have guys that know Chinese language??
There is this crypto Exchange site:
 https://www.btc-cc.com/
They constantly add new coins.
Have we talked to them??
In case we have not yet.
We sure should.
Activity: 177
Well, the difficulty quite definitely is getting higher, it seems to occasionally drop back down, but every time it goes up, we reach a new high.
More miners need to post in this thread, if they want the coin to get more attention though.

To be perfectly honest, more forum pages = successful coin to a lot of people.

You are right and apart from the purely marketing talk POV, there is a logical reason for this -- for a coin to be a success it has to be in the wallets of more people, as many as possible. Bitcointalk forum pages seem to be a good way to reach larger audience and thus a coin distribution, which is a success.

That being said, people, come mine Xedoscoin -- is it easy to mine (at least for now) and it will be here to stay. What could be better in crypto world than getting easy coins that will rise in value? Smiley
Well, the difficulty quite definitely is getting higher, it seems to occasionally drop back down, but every time it goes up, we reach a new high.
More miners need to post in this thread, if they want the coin to get more attention though.

To be perfectly honest, more forum pages = successful coin to a lot of people.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5620536
This isn't anything solid, but hopefully this means we'll be on an exchange soon!
Today's difficulty big reduction.. Very not stable!
pool Grin
Not sure what you're trying to say, but we have plenty of active pools on the OP post.
Activity: 112
Well, I need quick BTC to buy some things, so I guess this is well due:
[WTS] 8k Xedoscoin (100 blocks), make offers, if we get some trading going on, maybe that'll encourage exchange, or at least give us a starting price?
Thing is, most coins have the marketing they need simply by existing, this coin could make any people who invest their time, hash, and some posts at this point, quite rich if they tried, I've spread the word myself, but I don't really think many people are doing all that much to market this coin.

Our dev is honest with everyone, that really should but enough, but it just seems he hasn't mastered marketing, like other coin devs have.
Our margin is too little, not many people know, the next is supposed to promote work
Is there any exchange of news?

I don't have a definite yes on this, but judging by the steady increase of hash-rate, I'd say we'll have an exchange within this month.
Pages:
Jump to: