Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDC] Xedoscoin Skein-SHA2 - (POW) for Car Enthusiasts - page 16. (Read 50669 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Where can Exchange?
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
If you have any plan for promotion, let me know. I think I can help you guys to promote this coin in the community of China

thanks
Activity: 420
If you have any plan for promotion, let me know. I think I can help you guys to promote this coin in the community of China

Why not. it sure would not hurt if it got to an exchange over there.
Activity: 196
I actually like the existing logo, perhaps a higher resolution, more detailed version is in order, rather than a completely different one?
Edit:
I also suggest we apply for Cryptorush, Mintpal, and Coinedup

Cryptsy will only mean the death of this coin, due to market manipulators in such a huge exchange, if we do not have several other exchanges first. Smiley

I see what you mean. There is a suggestion for addition sent to https://crycurex.com too. I'll take a look at the exchanges you mention. In fact everyone of us can suggest the coin and promote it to the exchanges. Even if we do it at the same time (unless we're kind of flooding the exchanges' websites, but it's unlikely).

As for the logo -- I meant that there is still a contest running. I don't know if the devs have chosen one, maybe there is still just one contester, I don't know.

BTW, one way of promoting is coming up with some really cool ideas about contests and bounties -- if anyone has an idea, he can start the competition right away. No need for approval from the devs, you know... and AFAIK they are now debugging some things serverwise, so we can go on with the coin promotion.
Activity: 138
I actually like the existing logo, perhaps a higher resolution, more detailed version is in order, rather than a completely different one?
Edit:
I also suggest we apply for Cryptorush, Mintpal, and Coinedup

Cryptsy will only mean the death of this coin, due to market manipulators in such a huge exchange, if we do not have several other exchanges first. Smiley
Got even any plans to the future?

Sure there are plans. You have sth speciffic on your mind?

You can help us by voting on https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000000039/ and also post here about contacts with other exchanges you may have made. We are contacting now OpenEx also, but without support from the community these things take ages and it's normal.

Right now there is a need for logo, coin design, accepting the coin in exchanges and, of course, mining. The more ppl mine the coin, the more people will have ammounts of it available for trade when the moment comes.

So if you have an idea, share it. If you have a design sample, send it.

Right now there is a bounty on the first page about the design:

Logo contest
 Bounty: 1000 XDC  for the winner
            200 XDC  for the second place
Activity: 434
Got even any plans to the future?
Activity: 138
I wonder if this coin would be going farther than it is now, if there wasn't a group of blathering morons bloating the thread with meaningless accusations that could apply to any other coin.
Activity: 420
just stop! Copy cats!
let them do as they want. After all, Skeincoin is a Bitcoin copy cat.  Roll Eyes

Name a coin that isn't a bitcoin clone Smiley))
Ethereum

the one that is 50% premined? aha
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
just stop! Copy cats!
let them do as they want. After all, Skeincoin is a Bitcoin copy cat.  Roll Eyes

Ethereum

Should I add "working" on that? Smiley))  Besides , the principles are the same.
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
just stop! Copy cats!
let them do as they want. After all, Skeincoin is a Bitcoin copy cat.  Roll Eyes

Ethereum
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
just stop! Copy cats!
let them do as they want. After all, Skeincoin is a Bitcoin copy cat.  Roll Eyes

This thread is about Xedoscoin. Please keep it clean and don't troll -- bashing Xedoscoin doesn't speak well for Skeincoin or any other opensource altcoin community you may come from. We don't post FUD on skeincoin threads, so please keep the good tone too.
just stop! Copy cats!
Damn. This is just abuse of all the work that has gone into skeincoin. Reorders GPU miner, all the work on the skeinhash.so .

Let this copy paste coin that abuses other ppls work please die.

peace.

Also what's deal with your sockpuppets accounts? Much newbie many fail

Abuse?!? Did you ever heard of opensource? "Abuses other ppls work" -- yeah right, my desktop Linux installation is full of such software, it would be nice to see you screaming that in the face of all the Debian developers, for instance...

And what about the new accounts? I've been reading here for ages and never needed an account for that -- now I like this Xedoscoin thing and here I am registered. I don't see a problem with that.

Kudos to the author for the Xedoscoin, I like it and its PR image, it is way cooler than Skein Smiley (no offence, all cryptocoins are great)

Opensource is the new excuse for making clones it seems.

Do You go to all 300 + Scrypt coins Threads to tell this story about clones too?
Or Scrypt and Sha clones are good clones and only Skein is plagiat Huh Smiley

There are no good clones or bad clones. There are only clones.
+1
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
:)
Hi, guys! Come on to original Skeincoin!))) We have cookies)))))))))) Roll Eyes Grin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-skc-skeincoin-0931-skein-sha2-322828
Pages:
Jump to: