Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDC] Xedoscoin Skein-SHA2 - (POW) for Car Enthusiasts - page 3. (Read 50669 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
I will contact cryptopia again to update and open the market again, I still think that someone has managed to violate the chain of blocks and has put millions of coins to market.

This is the distribution of coins in cryptopia.

1- 14993673.87983662 XDC
2- 10600000.00000000 XDC
3- 7961788.24812387 XDC
4- 4920713.99980000 XDC
5- 3994368.28963024 XDC
6- 3958892.0000000 XDC
7- 3230085.16350221 XDC
8- 2904163.00000000 XDC
9- 2142089.82035928 XDC
10- 1085479.32911200 XDC

Whose coins are these ??
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Thanks for your answer. And for support!
You can question Cryptopia where is the 'network fork' when you write to them.
I cannot find chain split, for me the network is going nice with min 7 nodes at the moment. Wink
The checkpoints are only for additional security.
And for .. cryptopia - when(if) they upgrade thei wallet form GitHub there will be no reason to disable the market.

On cryptopia market
Someone bought 5.7 mln XDC for 1 satoshi (around 150$)
19/05/2017 6:38:34 PM   Buy   0.00000001   5748075.67327357   0.05748076

I will provide windows wallet as soon as possible.

Cryptopia has paused the trading of this currency, apparently there are more coins in the market from which they have been mined.

XDC / BTC market is paused

Network fork

Hi segaklon1, Cryptopia has incorrect information about Xedoscoin. They say on the site max coins:   85000000.00000000.
Thats not correct - without fees there will be 42048000, there other details too.

But I take seriously this fork Alert, someone apply gigantic skein hash when low difficulty and this is not zpool, this is clear attempt to provoke coin fork.

Pls, upgrade to 1.1.2.4 and resync the chain. This is the best advice for now.
If cryptopia want to stop trading xdc eventually - the fair way to do this for them will be to burn the coins.
The happiest for all will be to upgrade the wallet and resync
I have not contacted them. There are another exchanges. It will be good to catch on tradesatoshi, they have a faucets also.

Sorry, but I do not understand what you say I do not know where to find version 1.1.2.4, please update the wallet for windows.
I have been supporting this coin for a long time and I do not understand where there were so many coins to the market, I warn Cryptopia that it was not normal and look what I was told.

I will talk to them again, it is not in the interest of the list to be unlisted unless someone can list it in another exchange, so I doubt how we will withdraw the coins from this one.

#13222 - Xedoscoin
Category:   Other
Opened:   5/3/2017 5:43:10 PM
Last Update:   5/4/2017 12:46:52 AM
Ticket description:
Hello, you can check what is happening with Xedoscoin, someone has entered with a lot of millions of coins and it seems that is not normal since this currency only has less than 35 million.  Thank you

Sender: fairlady5/4/2017 12:46:45 AM
 Hi segaklon,  One of the Admins checked the Xedos coin deposits and they appear to be within the supply limits. Thanks for taking the time to inform us about this.  Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. I will close this ticket.  Thanks   fairlady  The Cryptopia Team

Cryptopia has paused the trading of this currency, apparently there are more coins in the market from which they have been mined.

Network fork

Hi segaklon1, Cryptopia has incorrect information about Xedoscoin. They say on the site max coins:   85000000.00000000.
Thats not correct - without fees there will be 42048000, there other details too.

But I take seriously this fork Alert, someone apply gigantic skein hash when low difficulty and this is not zpool, this is clear attempt to provoke coin fork.

Pls, upgrade to 1.1.2.4 and resync the chain. This is the best advice for now.
If cryptopia want to stop trading xdc eventually - the fair way to do this for them will be to burn the coins.
The happiest for all will be to upgrade the wallet and resync
I have not contacted them. There are another exchanges. It will be good to catch on tradesatoshi, they have a faucets also.

H/ello xedoscoiners,
Looks like xdc is subject of attack and experiments from someone driving the dificulty from sky to hell
With the idea of forking. There is absolutly no reason to apply 150MHashs on the chain when in the same time Cryptopia has stopped trading.
Checkpoints set,
Update to the latest version 1.1.2.4 if you support the original coin.
Sorry, I have no time for windows, so if you are using this beast, backup your wallet for now.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
There is an activity on github
https://github.com/xedoscoin/xedoscoin
may be the situation will be resolved somehow.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
Would be nice if you could get the total supply of coins in real time on the explorer or on the web site; also show the publicly available (circulating) supply of coins in real time. Those two tidbits seem to be the only thing holding this coin off coinmarketcap.

Network fork

where is dev?
Would be nice if you could get the total supply of coins in real time on the explorer or on the web site; also show the publicly available (circulating) supply of coins in real time. Those two tidbits seem to be the only thing holding this coin off coinmarketcap.

Network fork
Activity: 358
Is this coin still alive?

I have been following it for a while on Cryptopia and I have seen that there has been a massive influx of currencies into the market in the last few days. In my opinion, I think a strong upward movement is being prepared, and now it is a good opportunity to enter this currency for only 1 Sat, there is nothing to lose and much to gain.

Activity: 358

Barely, network works fine when someone is solo mining or Zpool is mining but dead otherwise. Market goes cold occasionally too. Coin currently not worth very much.

IMO, coin should go hybrid POS/POW that way people would have more of a reason too hold and buy. Also this coin needs a real block explorer and needs to get on coinmarketcap.
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
nodes info?

addnode=188.226.130.165:18852
addnode=54.88.159.85:18852
addnode=54.89.21.44:18852
addnode=91.121.48.84:1885
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
Vote for Xedoscoin for inclusion in the exchange Tradesatoshi.

https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Vote

thanks
Hi dev, there is something new for this coin, you can change something to make it POS would be much more attractive.
I'm still waiting for the next halving in block 1050000, there is some possibility of putting this coin in yobit, there sure would move more volume.

Thank you

U are heavily misinformed. No point in talking up efforts of a dude that passed away last weak. Yeah, right hes gone. He died. I was commissioned to hand this knowledge over to a few followers of him, and took no money for my concern.

logictense, I'm very sorry for your friend if he is died.

But you may know that there is no Dying in the World - only your consciousness switch to different state, may be better, may be not.
In the CryptoCoins World that's named Fork - Hard Fork, Soft Fork.
In the reality its named Death  - Die Hard, Die Soft or may be Die Aux, Die Segwit.
XDC not going to Die Hard or Die Soft.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
2 years old
website, 2 explorers are online, market listing, skeinPOW, and dev still around

not bad!

Everything running good...an update from dev would be awesome.

U are heavily misinformed. No point in talking up efforts of a dude that passed away last weak. Yeah, right hes gone. He died. I was commissioned to hand this knowledge over to a few followers of him, and took no money for my concern.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: