Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 23. (Read 193171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
between cryptsy and...nothing, i choose cryptsy
clearly bittrex don't want to relist xde
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
i agree
cryptsy is a good exchange for coins like xde

problem is cryptsy is slooooooooowww!
legendary
Activity: 1169
i agree
cryptsy is a good exchange for coins like xde
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Share Love

thanks for the support so far, and we need more.
I believe XDE community is strong and we can show it.

We may also submit the request to list XDE at Cryptsy:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
and tweet about it: https://twitter.com/uqui80/status/590904373376593921

EDIT: Cryptsy added XDE to the voting list: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

I believe Cryptsy is the best place for trading rare coins.

This is a good example:
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/42_BTC

XDE should focus on getting listed on Cryptsy instead of Bittrex. At least Cryptsy won't delist coins as frequent as Bittrex.  Wink
Activity: 136
Merit: 110
I had the same problem, but actually it turned out that it was not staking because of the configurations I made.

Check your wallet settings:

Ensure that you don't have your XDE reserved.
(Reserved amount does not participate in staking and is therefore spendable at any time)

If you have your wallet encrypted (you really should!) you have to unlock it for staking.
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
How many confirmation or time s needed to stake?

POS COINS: 100
POS Interest: 10%
Min Stake Age: 5hrs (It can take longer to stake)
Max Stake Age: Unlimited

Thank you for the answer, my last transaction is since 24.04.2015 and i get the text: Not staken because you dont have a mature coins.

not trying to be nosy, but how much XDE do you have?

As the smaller amount you have the longer it will take to begin staking.

I have 2,5

if you have 2.5 XDE, you have already staked. Check your transactions History.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

Thank you for the answer, my last transaction is since 24.04.2015 and i get the text: Not staken because you dont have a mature coins.

I have 2,5
Activity: 566

Ey up for the last couple of days my wallet has been stuck at sync, is anyone else having problems?

Just close and relaunch the client wallet.

Ey up, tried that left it open to sync 24 hours and nothing! nay mind should I just back up my wallet.dat and try a fresh install. once this is sorted I will be splitting my coins instead of having them altogether, also will make an XDE donation. And on a different note you mention features, I think, I may be wrong but arent you also the dev for EAGS in which case have an in wallet arbitrage bot  (the easier to use the better Wink )  only available for XDE holders but it could be like a dual wallet for both coins so the arbitrage works for both coins  but only works if you have "x" amount of XDE. that should play on the rarity as hopefully it will be something that EAGs holders will try to get into, making XDE a needed commodity, just a thought Wink

quick after thought maybe you could look into joining superNet and make an arbitrage bot for all the SN coins, but that does sound like a lot of work lol
Ey up for the last couple of days my wallet has been stuck at sync, is anyone else having problems?

Ey up, tried that left it open to sync 24 hours and nothing! nay mind should I just back up my wallet.dat and try a fresh install. once this is sorted I will be splitting my coins instead of having them altogether, also will make an XDE donation. And on a different note you mention features, I think, I may be wrong but arent you also the dev for EAGS in which case have an in wallet arbitrage bot  (the easier to use the better Wink )  only available for XDE holders but it could be like a dual wallet for both coins so the arbitrage works for both coins  but only works if you have "x" amount of XDE. that should play on the rarity as hopefully it will be something that EAGs holders will try to get into, making XDE a needed commoditty, just a thought Wink
Activity: 136
Merit: 110
As XDE is rare coin I really do not see it as something with which people could do payments, although it could have great usage as a store of value.
exactly. I think it's not the right thing for XDE.

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
As XDE is rare coin I really do not see it as something with which people could do payments, although it could have great usage as a store of value.
I was most of the weekend away from PC, yet had my IRC client opened and saw very interesting proposal from mblados regarding XDE master nodes that could provide better support for XDE network in the PoS phase. Mblados could  you share your thoughts on that idea in the BTT thread as well?

XDE Masternodes could bring an exciting extra element to this coin, very excited to hear about it  Smiley

I also think it would be great to get added to somewhere like this https://giftoff.com/

It is basically a voucher shop where you can use cryptocurrency to buy Amazon vouchers, Steam vouchers and loads more.

Here is a list of all the vouchers available : https://giftoff.com/gift-cards

I have used it myself and i think it is a great service, i am in no way affiliated with them either Wink so i'm just throwing it out there.

i just think it could attract more interest if the coins could be used to buy things and possibly some other services.
Muroko Blados
I was most of the weekend away from PC, yet had my IRC client opened and saw very interesting proposal from mblados regarding XDE master nodes that could provide better support for XDE network in the PoS phase. Mblados could  you share your thoughts on that idea in the BTT thread as well?

It was just a discussion nothing more. Like i said, Community need t wake up and show some support by bringing ideas and features they want in XDE then from there,
developments can be made. If everyone is quiet and just waiting for it to hit Bittrex, then XDE will stay like that without any progress.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Muroko Blados

Pages:
Jump to: