Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 18. (Read 193139 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Well, lets get honest and answer the question: Why are we not buying XDE? It has an honest hardworking dev, the price is strong, the is beautiful and it works flawless.

For me the reason is I would like to see it on another Exchange like Cryptsy. I know bittrex has been tried.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
I hold XDE, in a good quantity too. It might help to change the POS rewards. Raise the Percent, and raise the min stake time. Diamond coin has a good model. Its 50% per year, however its a 9 day stake period, even with POW and POS fully active they have kept it at 1.1 Million and its 2 years old. Whoever is the dev team may have to let go of that "ONLY 100 COINS" promo, and raise the POS rewards. You could also use 100% per year and a 30 Min stake similar to tek. Something has to change, because what we have is not working. The coin will inflate a bit, but we need to to something other than keep it on life support.

Vegas

i used to hold 5, way back, only hold 2 now. xde just got buried with the amount of new shit coins released this past months now. i personally think xde will dissapear soon, like countless other coins.
shame, as dev worked hard at start  Undecided
legendary
I hold XDE, in a good quantity too. It might help to change the POS rewards. Raise the Percent, and raise the min stake time. Diamond coin has a good model. Its 50% per year, however its a 9 day stake period, even with POW and POS fully active they have kept it at 1.1 Million and its 2 years old. Whoever is the dev team may have to let go of that "ONLY 100 COINS" promo, and raise the POS rewards. You could also use 100% per year and a 30 Min stake similar to tek. Something has to change, because what we have is not working. The coin will inflate a bit, but we need to to something other than keep it on life support.

Vegas
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
guys i really hate to say this and put a dampner on things but  xde has struggled for a while now, no volume or trading going on, no bigger exchange. eags is worthless now also, and xde and eags was same dev. imo if dev had of pushed harder xde could have been a successful coin, but is now constantly up for delisting with only fake volume keeping it "alive". hope nobody takes offence. ;p
No time offense taken. These are facts. The coin was and is without dev since a longer while and it seems the community is non-existent as there was no real intrest in changing the status quo.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
guys i really hate to say this and put a dampner on things but xde has struggled for a while now, no volume or trading going on, no bigger exchange. eags is worthless now also, and xde and eags was same dev. imo if dev had of pushed harder xde could have been a successful coin, but is now constantly up for delisting with only fake volume keeping it "alive". hope nobody takes offence. ;p
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
It looks like I am the only one who is voting for XDE on Cryptopia. Anybody else interesting in XDE any more, or shall we call it done?
It looks like our coin needs to get on Cryptsy or Bittrex ...JMO.
just from posting here we won't get listed anywhere. We need more actions from the community, which recently we have NONE.
You are welcome to submit a listing request to any exchange, also to cast votes on Cryptopia.
legendary
Activity: 3164
It looks like I am the only one who is voting for XDE on Cryptopia. Anybody else interesting in XDE any more, or shall we call it done?
It looks like our coin needs to get on Cryptsy or Bittrex ...JMO.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
well 6btc every 2nd month is it? for cex

i worked out if you just bought loads of dot on Cryptopia and pay 5 mil dot for instant addition it would come to around 0.7 btc

food for thought Wink
Last week the winners had ~650k DOT votes and about 200 regular votes - should be much cheaper than that.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

Apologies, but i have been kind of sidetracked recently  Wink

I signed up and voted, also i did not realise you can buy dot coins and use those to vote.......so i bought a few k and added to votes, they are very cheap  Wink
perfect, thanks for your help. I'll also help to get us more votes. The winner is chosen once a week, Mondays at 10am (CET time) - one DOT votes and one regular winner.
I believe it is a good (and cheap in comparison to the price of keeping coin afloat at c-cex) opportunity to get more new users to XDE.

well 6btc every 2nd month is it? for cex

i worked out if you just bought loads of dot on Cryptopia and pay 5 mil dot for instant addition it would come to around 0.7 btc

food for thought Wink
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

Apologies, but i have been kind of sidetracked recently  Wink

I signed up and voted, also i did not realise you can buy dot coins and use those to vote.......so i bought a few k and added to votes, they are very cheap  Wink
perfect, thanks for your help. I'll also help to get us more votes. The winner is chosen once a week, Mondays at 10am (CET time) - one DOT votes and one regular winner.
I believe it is a good (and cheap in comparison to the price of keeping coin afloat at c-cex) opportunity to get more new users to XDE. Last week the winners had ~650k DOT votes and about 200 regular votes.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

Apologies, but i have been kind of sidetracked recently  Wink

I signed up and voted, also i did not realise you can buy dot coins and use those to vote.......so i bought a few k and added to votes, they are very cheap  Wink
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Thanks to XDE community. The coin was saved from de-listing at c-cex. Well done!
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
It IS a quality coin, its just unknown. Im still not sure why we cant get it on Trex or even cryptsy would be good. Could we organize something and get a list of names to tweet bittrex and vote on Cryptsy. Im going to email Richie on Trex and ask him.

Vegas

its worth a shot, but im near sure thats been done before. if xde was scam coin id say it would have been listed long ago, lol.
legendary
It IS a quality coin, its just unknown. Im still not sure why we cant get it on Trex or even cryptsy would be good. Could we organize something and get a list of names to tweet bittrex and vote on Cryptsy. Im going to email Richie on Trex and ask him.

Vegas
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
no price movement, very little buying, if any. im no fudder, been following xde long time and its never took off. all volume is fake to keep it on an exchange, what does that say for a coin. last delisting call i created about 3-4btc volume over a week, doesnt look good if fake volume being created every delisting. mblados has done alot, but unfortunately not enough to get it on trex etc
legendary
Ok I just posted an order for 28 XDE coins at .03 BTC each on c-cex. Please if you looking to sell a little or a lot, thanks.

https://c-cex.com/?p=xde-btc

Vegas

legendary
Then I shall open my wallet and stake as everyone else should.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
TO get us the volume I need help with the network, have some XDE coins in transition to c-cex since more than 24 hours.
Still at least 5 confirmations needed.
legendary
Guys I need a few hours to get 1 btc over to cex, the problem I see is the spread. Its wide between buyer and seller. Ive had orders filled at .03 BTC before, so Im going to put a large buy order up. I also need people to fill it.

Vegas

Pages:
Jump to: