Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 5. (Read 193137 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Very quiet here.

Ya,
that what it like when a coin just works, not much ta talk bout
Unlike Fly where ya have page after page of complains about a nonworkin coin and users beggin for free withdrawals.  Wink
Guess dat XDEII swap is not going well , since ya playin at propaganda where ya not wanted.
Just Sayin,
AG18
Just sayin' as a holder of over 4%, I came expecting to find a few suggestions on the coin's direction which prompted my note that it seemed quiet.

Several respected members have requested to keep the thread FUD free. But...  you cannot help yourself... can you?
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Very quiet here.

Ya,
that what it like when a coin just works, not much ta talk bout.

Unlike Fly where ya have page after page of complains about a nonworkin coin and users beggin for free withdrawals.  Wink

Guess dat XDEII swap is not going well , since ya playin at propaganda where ya not wanted.

Just Sayin,
AG18
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Since 5 days no post here. Don't forget to swap 7:1 and PM vegasguy ur addy!

Greetz

metamorphin, I guess we agreed that you leave us here in peace. No need to advertise your coin, as you already did it countless of times.
You posted such a nice picture on what not to do in order not be considered an unsuccessful person. Apply it in your case, as well.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Since 5 days no post here. Don't forget to swap 7:1 and PM vegasguy ur addy!

Greetz
Activity: 442
@metamorphin

What Ya Deaf & Blind?
The Good People of dis Forum asked to no longer be bothered with Ya & Vegas & Team Lemming.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _

created a new Forum for Fly Discussions where Vegas & Team Lemming can not delete ya Posts.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/flycoin-xdeii-forums-da-uncensored-versions-1323006

Post ya Crap there where Ya will get responses ta ya propaganda.  Wink

@XDE guys, sorry for da intrusion,

By da way , according to yer Pic only Women are successful People and only Men are unsuccessful.
Little Gender racism on yer part.
Guess ya are blind, my bad.  Grin

Funny da chick dat design the Pic mentions nothin of Hard Work,
Just Sayin,

AG18 
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Please lets stop with accusations and bad words.

Lets talk about future of XDE.

What this community want from XDE?

Please write some constructive ideas.

Thank you!
I second marcetin. Please keep this topic clean of these personal discussions. This is the XDE board and discussion should focus exclusively on that. If you guys want to continue, please either use pms, or XDEII thread for that.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Please lets stop with accusations and bad words.

Lets talk about future of XDE.

What this community want from XDE?

Please write some constructive ideas.

Thank you!
Activity: 136
Merit: 110
well, what else should I do if you don't react on my serious posts but this remain spamming here.
You just pick out what you want, everything else you just ignore.

I know my capabilities and it scares ME to death what I am capable of, without even lifting a finger.For this reason, I always try to resolve things peacefully first, until there is no possible solution. I have personally crushed massive multibillion dollar entities, and brought them to their knees. So you dont scare me in the least. I wont be intimidated by your threats, simply because you dont like what I stand for. Its called capitalism. You work and you get paid. I frankly dont care if you like that way of life or not, but I wont be backing down from you, and Im probably the first, as I can easily defend myself, and I truly enjoy making bullies like you pay. Even though I dont have a nasty scraggly unkept beard, and Im clean cut and shaved, and hair groomed, dont underestimate me.
I can try as hard I want...
you are nr. 1!!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
Exactly. Point proven. That was me showing you respect, i reached out to you, respectfully. The biggest mistake. Then you thought i was an easy target, and have attacked me ever since. I wont be bullied by you. Think REAL hard before you attack me or threaten me again, because the next time, Im going to level you. Once I start, I will not stop, I will make you an example of you.

Vegas

Well which is it? Is your mommy after me or not? I wish you would make up your mind.
legendary
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Exactly. Point proven. That was me showing you respect, i reached out to you, respectfully. The biggest mistake. Then you thought i was an easy target, and have attacked me ever since. I wont be bullied by you. Think REAL hard before you attack me or threaten me again, because the next time, Im going to level you. Once I start, I will not stop, I will make you an example of you.

Vegas
legendary
Crackpot Idealist
Bottom line is im more determined that ever to launch XDEII and make it a success. Many of you have done everything in your power to stop it, and for only 1 reason: You dont like the fact that we will be profiting. Im my world I work and get paid. Im now finding out that is taboo in crypto world.

@Billo, when this whole thing started, I showed you respect. I knew that if me and you got into it, it would get ugly real fast. So I showed you only respect, and tried to resolve the matter. But you never made any effort to resolve anything. You read soft spoken messages, and you thought "ohh, this guy is scared, he is an easy target". You are horribly mistaken and you certainly misunderstood me. You misunderstood my kindness for weakness. You then began to make it a point to show up in my threads and bully me. You had no business being in the fly thread or XDE thread. You dont own either. You were simply there to bully me, and you thought I was an easy target.  I can assure you 100% you are no match for me. Not even close. I guarantee you that. I know my capabilities and it scares ME to death what I am capable of, without even lifting a finger.For this reason, I always try to resolve things peacefully first, until there is no possible solution. I have personally crushed massive multibillion dollar entities, and brought them to their knees. So you dont scare me in the least. I wont be intimidated by your threats, simply because you dont like what I stand for. Its called capitalism. You work and you get paid. I frankly dont care if you like that way of life or not, but I wont be backing down from you, and Im probably the first, as I can easily defend myself, and I truly enjoy making bullies like you pay. Even though I dont have a nasty scraggly unkept beard, and Im clean cut and shaved, and hair groomed, dont underestimate me.

Vegas

lol love the edit. . . did you just now find a pic of me?

and for the record:: http://oi68.tinypic.com/ae5sfo.jpg
Activity: 465
Wow, unbelievable.
I cropped the image a bit for better readability: http://s1.postimg.org/nawjrf4mn/vegas02.jpg

That's exactly how you should deal with your possible investors  Roll Eyes
wtf is wrong with this guy ?

Well, I counted 15 f.cks.
legendary
Crackpot Idealist
This coward was the one who sent me that death threat. I wanted to make it crystal clear he wasnt going to intimidate me, im not afraid of him. Hes got some real nerve threatening my life and the life of my family. You guys have taken this WAY too far. Notice his response. "lol". Not "hey I didnt do that". No denial. If someone would of accused me of a crime, I wouldnt be advertising it, I would be telling everyone "hey I did not do that". HIS response "lol". What does THAT tell you?

Prove it. If you want to run your mouth, show some evidence.

I, on the other hand, have ton's of screen caps showing what kind of person you are. Should I start sharing them?
your members
oh, I don't claim that "THIS IS MY COIN".. not like others here.  Roll Eyes

I am interested in your first steps to save the coin!
First of all, you and vegas have to shut up here. Most important thing is to stop FUD. And that comes only from Team Greedy.
legendary
No risk, no fun!
This coward was the one who sent me that death threat. I wanted to make it crystal clear he wasnt going to intimidate me, im not afraid of him. Hes got some real nerve threatening my life and the life of my family.

Than ur emotions of course absolutely RIGHT and wont end my big trust into you! I would react exact in this way too!

Greetz

legendary
No risk, no fun!
...bla bla bla...

celebrating emotions because he was threaten from your members is your passion now?

I am interested in your first steps to save the coin!

Wow, unbelievable.
I cropped the image a bit for better readability: http://s1.postimg.org/nawjrf4mn/vegas02.jpg

wtf is wrong with this guy ?
Just for ur remember, who began this FUD here: Vegas first post was here from Dec. 14, 2015.
14 days later the FUD was started directly from dec. 28, 2015!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13403783
So...its proof in this forum itself, who began this unethical communication here!
That were reasonable concerns.
If you really can't see that, what the heck are you doing in this 'team'.
But once again, just ignore what I wrote. You absolutely don't have to answer on my points of    criticism, it's not like you need more support for XDEII or so.  Roll Eyes
"Highly skilled in business and PR, and support" -  yes, absolutely. Congratz, your reputation will grow from minute to minute, with every post you make  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: