Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 6. (Read 193137 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

bla bla bla...

Just for ur remember, who began this FUD here: Vegas first post was here from Dec. 14, 2015.
14 days later the FUD was started directly from dec. 28, 2015!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13403783

So...its proof in this forum itself, who began this unethical communication here!

Greetz
Activity: 136
Merit: 110
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Well youve just proved how ethical I am. See, trolls spend days and days to dig up the worst most horrible facts they can produce, and the worst Ive ever read about me is, I stated FLY would be my one and only coin, and I broke my word on that. Ok fine. It also proves at the same time that , that is as bad as it gets, and if that is the worst ive ever done, you should feel very safe with me. If I had truly done terrible things , and a rotten scammer, it would be all over the forum, and its not, because I havent. Ive been upfront about XDEII, trouble started when you didnt think my team was worth being paid 1 XDE2 a day. LOL. Seriously?

Vegas

Because you have unflattering posts deleted like a fucking chicken shit bastard.

Billo, your post was deleted by a MOD, not me. That was on my unmoderated thread, where I could not delete ANY posts. Im a lot of things, but Im no chicken shit, and will face anyone , anytime, and have done many times over, even IRL too. Im the only one brave enough to finally stand up and say "Devs DONT work for free", and made a whole lot of people really mad. Ive made the first coin that is not completely decentralized, and that really ticked a lot of people off. So a chicken shit im not. If I was I would have shut down a long long time ago. Ive got THE most controversial coin out, and im doing just fine. I dont care if you hate me or my coin. I went into this knowing full well, my coin was going to be extremely controversial. Im not going anywhere. You still pissed about that stupid shit between me and your buddy there? Really? Im over that man, you should be too. Thats done. Its forgotten, or is it? It doesnt have to be.

Vegas
legendary
It is so sad how people have butchered this thread. People want to crucify me because I want to bring XDE back from the dead and make it beautiful again, and Im the bad guy? Yet there are posts full of hate and anger here. Those that claim to love XDE have done nothing to stop these hateful posts. I am without words.

Vegas

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
So XDE forum no longer has to be bothered by Fly ,
created a new Forum for Fly Discussions where Vegas & Team Lemming can not delete ya Posts.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/flycoin-xdeii-forums-da-uncensored-versions-1323006

AG18 has left XDE forum =========================>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good Luck to Ya Guys and Ya COIN!!!
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
What does this guy still doing here  Huh
Looks like I am on an ignorelist  Grin

He has his own thread, no need to post this crap here.

If, as you say your going to make this coin such a success, then surely it will pay for itself in the long run, no?
he wants guaranteed income. why else should he even start working  Roll Eyes
legendary
Well youve just proved how ethical I am. See, trolls spend days and days to dig up the worst most horrible facts they can produce, and the worst Ive ever read about me is, I stated FLY would be my one and only coin, and I broke my word on that. Ok fine. It also proves at the same time that , that is as bad as it gets, and if that is the worst ive ever done, you should feel very safe with me. If I had truly done terrible things , and a rotten scammer, it would be all over the forum, and its not, because I havent. Ive been upfront about XDEII, trouble started when you didnt think my team was worth being paid 1 XDE2 a day. LOL. Seriously?

Vegas
Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Is it worth it? You decide. If the community cannot agree to this, then I will leave it. I need the blessing of the community or I cant touch this.

@Vegas,
The Community have disagreed to the hostile takeover, leave it at that !!

Who will still trust you if you fail to keep your words?

When Vegas sells FLY as his one and only coin ever, (His words not anyone else's), then instructs people to take him literally on his word, then starts a takeover and dev another coin he has absolutely broken his promise.

Quote from: elgimpo
Looking forward to another scam ridden coin swap controlled by you, yet another shifty way for you to invent a new coin supply so that you and your trusted team take it all before it even gets off the ground.
I really like the way you are creating 'special' wallets just for you (and your trusted team of course) that can stake more than anyone else. Real classy.

Way to show exactly how full of shit you are Vegas. You are everything you pretend to hate in crypto. Always have been.

You better get to explaining to everyone here why you are pissing on your word that this is your one and only coin.
Sorry about that FLY investors, Vegas is creating an even more unique and more expensive coin.

Trust Team FLY indeed.

Vegasguy!!
you have absolutely broken your promises.

legendary
I will keep old XDE, after all happened to it XDE deserve it.
Although I would agree with takeover if it keep base specs of XDE but this with 1K coins and POS 200% make story totally different.
All that has nothing to do with XDE, it is new coin which try to use XDE community and fame for profit.

That is true. XDE2 is a total different coin far away from XDE specs.

I respect the history behind XDE. The problem is that model has been tried over and over again, and has failed everytime. It wasnt because the coin wasnt fantasic, its because the price was outrageous. So there was no vol and nobody could afford it. THAT is the reason I need to inflate it, so that it starts moving again. Does this change everything that XDE is about? YES. But, I wont try a model that has continued to fail. I know what im doing and even though XDEII does not follow its roots, it will be a raging success.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
@ cryptotowel
and again...u bring nothing for XDE...the old XDE indeed
legendary
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
Is there anyone here who agrees with this swap?

Besides this shill of course. and team fly

Where can I buy this coin so that I can swap for a profit

And with that much XDE, it means the dump dev team earns about 0.3-0.5 BTC a day worth. For what actually? Bumping forum posts, and releasing buggy code?  Huh

LOL! Just finished reading the xde2 thread

Yes you guys are safe with them! They are the Elite!  Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes

And your math might be correct, it is still wrong  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Where can I buy this coin so that I can swap for a profit
legendary
Guys this post is not trolling its plain facts, and if you already dont like me, your really going to hate these numbers. They are so fair, they are almost unfair to the team:

Easy Comparison:

30 days interest earned on 53 XDE2 coins:
Standard wallet: 9.5 interest     Platinum Wallet : 15 XDE2 interest

60 days interest earned on 53 XDE2 coins:
Standard wallet: 34 interest     Platinum Wallet : 59 XDE2 interest

180 days interest earned on 53 XDE2 coins:
Standard wallet: 90 interest     Platinum Wallet : 183 XDE2 interest

Ok there is the numbers, anyone is welcome to check it and dispute them, but they are correct.

As you can see, not so terribly unfair. Keep in mind, important: OUR TEAM IS DOING ALL THE WORK, WE SHOULD EARN MORE. NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME!

1 XDE2 coin a day each is NOT outlandish for our pay at 6 months.

See Ive already done all of these numbers. I also created it so it would inflate not to slow, and not to fast.

Keep in mind, the POS WILL 1/2 , many times , probably 3-4 times. We truthfully dont know when. This is to stop inflation, and retain the highest value, while keeping the pos attractive.

If we half at 3 or 6 months, we get much less. BUT that means it as massive success as the coins value is VERY high for EVERYONE.

Ive also created a "filler". That is the community wallet. Its to the benefit of those that swap. It is a 300% platinum wallet, and it is funded by unclaimed XDE2 coins. The address will be public, and funds will be given out on a very constant basis to those that support XDE2. NONE of the team members will get rewards from this ever. This makes it even more fair. Also because some of current XDE holders are being difiant and refusing to swap, it creates MORE XDE2 coins in the community wallet. Ill make it a point to hand out coins from this on day 1, so those that support us will start to compound faster.

Ive known this since I announced XDEII. Not one of you even bothered to take the time and REALLY calculate it. You all just WAY overreacted. Ill state as Ive said before, you are STILL able to swap anonymously.On the day of the swap Ill post the XDE and XDEII addys unless this situation calms down, then Ill gladly post names.

IM LISTENING......

Vegas
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I will keep old XDE, after all happened to it XDE deserve it.
Although I would agree with takeover if it keep base specs of XDE but this with 1K coins and POS 200% make story totally different.
All that has nothing to do with XDE, it is new coin which try to use XDE community and fame for profit.

That is true. XDE2 is a total different coin far away from XDE specs.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
yeah! thanks from bringing the website and blockexplorer back online. nice.
yes, that is fantastic that the staff for the 'original'  XDE is back and working again. Now comes the big question what to do with the further development? After the announcement of the 'takeover' by Vegas team I believe that many who were sleeping up to now are back and awake. Let's discuss it then!
good to see XDE development . back to the roots and don't accept a profit oriented scheme takeover!
as a community we don't need a dev, cause every single holder and supporter is dev.

XDE has 11 connections and is alive!!

Quote from: Klaasje
Why a take over, why not just as a cummunity do with this coin what you want. Want a website for it? BUILD ONE.
Want a extendid wallet? BUILD ONE.
Want more exchanges? CONTACT THEM.

Dev's aren the only thing that helps a coin its the people that make a coin to what it could be not the dev.

Got skills?? Use them!
No skills?? Promote your coin then!
now I can ask you, to grow up. Srsly, who started first? as if that matters.  Roll Eyes
Then again, you want something from us, not otherwise. So you should stay polite, but you not even try. You're getting personal, very professional.

And then again, I don't know how often I have to repeat myself, why you not just move to the other thread?
Just leave us alone here and dream on your dream in vegas' thread.
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
yes, just continue to insult people.
that's exactly what you have to do to get folks on your side.

I don't know anymore, what you all (team vegas) want to achieve in this thread aside from trolling and sabotage the main topic.

Who starts the insult here? Not me. I mean, look at what this argon guy wrote. You think thats normal?
yes, just continue to insult people.
that's exactly what you have to do to get folks on your side.

I don't know anymore, what you all (team vegas) want to achieve in this thread aside from trolling and sabotage the main topic.
Pages:
Jump to: