Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 7. (Read 193137 times)

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
Grow up. You look like a fool with 'ya' and 'da'. You're just jealous. We accomplish things in life and you don't because you behave like an adolescent. You ain't got nothing more in life than this forum.

Hey DUM DUM,

Cryptopia exchange  FLY/BTC trading Volume for 24 hours $ 3  
And Ya are at #264 on Marketcap , In the LOW VOLUME SECTION ,  Grin .
Ya Price is also down 28.8% from yesterday, OOPS!
Spin that Team Lemming. Better start some Fake Trades to hide that there is no demand fer ya crap coin.  Smiley

AG18

Again, grow up. You act like a child. I estimate your age at around 15 years old. Go take some extra English lessons to get rid of the 'ya' and 'da'. You make yourself look like a fool here. My guess is that you're the person that has to fill shelves in the supermarket his whole life.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Grow up. You look like a fool with 'ya' and 'da'. You're just jealous. We accomplish things in life and you don't because you behave like an adolescent. You ain't got nothing more in life than this forum.

Hey DUM DUM,

Cryptopia exchange  FLY/BTC trading Volume for 24 hours $ 3  
And Ya are at #264 on Marketcap , In the LOW VOLUME SECTION ,  Grin .
Ya Price is also down 28.8% from yesterday, OOPS!
Spin that Team Lemming. Better start some Fake Trades to hide that there is no demand fer ya crap coin.  Smiley

AG18
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
2 things:
We "rich" spent a lot of money to share our love with our community (superfly)...its always forgotten here to call it!
2. The corruption itself is, that before vegas jumped in, no one cared about XDE...here was no action more for months...dev ran and no one tried to save it...
The result: no one really wanted to save the old xde, because no one could do it here before! Vegas announced to bring in new life for xde...we tried to communicate and earned hate and respectless behaviour!
Summarize: Its not more the coin itself topic here! Its only vegas and his possible money he could earn here...
Its vegas genius to make coins alive by following the easy businessrules!

Ya full of Lies, Ya Steal Fees from da suckers of Flycoin thru taxation of their earned interest and transactions.
Givin of the stolen bounty , is not charity, it is a payoff to da weak minded, to make them believe ya FALSEHOODS and become dependent on ya.

Vegas is a fool , that has delusions of grandeur that steals from all, for his arrogant beliefs that he is ALPHA and all should follow him, which ya Team Lemmings lie to prop up for pure greed motives. Flycoin will fail as its price falls due to economic laws that hype will not prevent.  Wink

He needs XDE to fund his failing coin, no other reason.
Ya da thugs as Ya keep tryin to FORCE ya FALSE BELIEFS on others!

AG18

2 things:
We "rich" spent a lot of money to share our love with our community (superfly)...its always forgotten here to call it!
2. The corruption itself is, that before vegas jumped in, no one cared about XDE...here was no action more for months...dev ran and no one tried to save it...
The result: no one really wanted to save the old xde, because no one could do it here before! Vegas announced to bring in new life for xde...we tried to communicate and earned hate and respectless behaviour!
Summarize: Its not more the coin itself topic here! Its only vegas and his possible money he could earn here...

Ya full of Lies, Ya Steal Fees from da suckers of Flycoin thru taxation of their earned interest and transactions.
Givin of the stolen bounty , is not charity, it is a payoff to da weak minded, to make them believe ya FALSEHOODS and become dependent on ya.

Vegas is a fool , that has delusions of grandeur that steals from all, for his arrogant beliefs that he is ALPHA and all should follow him, which ya Team Lemmings lie to prop up for pure greed motives. Flycoin will fail as its price falls due to economic laws that hype will not prevent.  Wink

He needs XDE to fund his failing coin, no other reason.
Ya da thugs as Ya keep tryin to FORCE ya FALSE BELIEFS on others!

AG18

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
2 things:

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
legendary
Activity: 266
Woody, here's an idea.

If you dont want negative feedback, stick to your hostile takeover thread.
I mean really, what did you expect coming in here when you blatantly police the hell out of the new FLY and XDEII threads to only allow team fly to post positive comments?
This is a community that has seen first hand how team FLY operates. Its lies, its deception, its censorship, its narcissism, its greed, its complete and utter contempt for the existing community.

The only reason you are forcing this shitty hostile takeover is because Vegas is an XDE bagholder and you and the team have been promised free money if you help shill the idea.

This self proclaimed 'team of experts' has no runs on the board. None. In fact, if we use FLY as the only shining example of how you guys operate, we have seen a corrupt swap where the coins exchanged were more than possible in the old chain, vegas himself admitting to dumping after the swap, a greed based failed system where the coin will be slowly dumped to death with a rich list that will scare people off buying the coin.
So much for the coin that cant be dumped.. have you been watching the price slowly die? Its not going to magically stop you know. The coin has no purpose but to try and make the rich list richer.

Look at the XDE takeover and its humble beginnings, Vegas has already broken his word, (a popular theme if you look into his history) that he wouldnt go through with this takeover if the community didnt agree to it. Stuff the community, that was just another lie. He is going to do it anyway... why? Because he is scamming it up big time and chasing free money like every other shitcoin dev he pretends he hates and he doesnt give two shits about what he does to XDE in the process.

People have woken up to how Vegas operates, everything he posts is laughable. I doubt even team FLY believe him any more.
You should get back to slowly watching FLY die through your own teams greedy fingers, lying about it being your only coin and that people should trust you. You're going to take some good people with good reputations down with you too.

Only the paid off shills support Team FLY, you're proven liars chasing bitcoin.
legendary
You might want to rethink the use of Bill Cosby. We all know where he is now and it is not what XDE wants to be associated with.
Was that another threat?
Ya Sound like a Bully.   Smiley
AG18
LOL. You are beyond belief. I point out that a picture of someone accused and arrested of 50+ rapes being posted in the XDE thread may be inappropriate as an association with XDE. How you can in your mind make that into a "threat"Huh I don't make threats and I don't bully. Anyone can review all of my posts and will find a lot of posts trying to help people. I won't know if you have another great comeback because I am putting you on my ignore list. You hold the honor of being the only one.
Step 1: Kick Vegas & Team Lemming out of dis forum to there own.
           So Team Lemming should quit lying and saying XDE is DOA.
AG18 (Edited for space)
1. I am an XDE holder and will post when I have something positive to say.
2. Thank you for moving me up from a sheep to a lemming.
3. AG18 - Are you a holder of XDE?

Does it matter Mr. Bully ?
Public forum, ya know Freedom of Speech or has Vegas & Team Lemming outlawed dat too?

AG18
legendary
AG18 (Edited for space)
1. I am an XDE holder and will post when I have something positive to say.
2. Thank you for moving me up from a sheep to a lemming.
3. AG18 - Are you a holder of XDE?
You might want to rethink the use of Bill Cosby. We all know where he is now and it is not what XDE wants to be associated with.

Was that another threat?
Ya Sound like a Bully.   Smiley

AG18
legendary
Guys I have been called a visionary throughout my life. I have always done things YEARS before everyone else adopts my ideas. Its happened time and time again.

Before you judge me again, ask yourself, what have YOU done to make crypto a better , and safer place? NOTHING!

Welcome to the "New era of crypto".

Vegas

LMFAO !!!   Grin Grin Grin

Called it 1st!!!

Definition of Narcissist / Vegasguy
Self-important and conceited, the narcissist exaggerates accomplishments, requires endless praise, and has an uncanny ability to quash the achievements of others.

Just Sayin,
AG18

Dear MOD,

Argon18 is qualified for dDOS-attacks with ton of SPAMS in less seconds on bitcointalk! Please delete him immediately to save ur server!

Greetz

Guys I have been called a visionary throughout my life. I have always done things YEARS before everyone else adopts my ideas. Its happened time and time again.

Before you judge me again, ask yourself, what have YOU done to make crypto a better , and safer place? NOTHING!

Vegas

LMFAO !!!   Grin Grin Grin

Called it 1st!!!

Self-important and conceited, the narcissist exaggerates accomplishments, requires endless praise, and has an uncanny ability to quash the achievements of others.

Just Sayin,
AG18
Well... Your post has nothing to do with XDE and you are the one doing the bashing. I don't see anything in Vegas' post which quashes "the achievements of others". I expect to receive a bashing as a result of this post - the word might be "Bully". But, maybe you will prove me wrong.

This part what have YOU done to make crypto a better , and safer place? NOTHING!
Can Ya read or only follow orders from Captain Narcissist aka Vegas?

AG18

Where are your ideas for saving XDE?

Step 2: XDE users schedule 1 day next week for everyone to meet on da forum and brainstorm without Fly Greedly Influence.
           Wheter or not they want da pool their resources to stablize price or let it fall to lower levels.
           Like the XDE guy said , da coin network nodes are running, so it will never die as long as he keeps them up.

AG18
legendary
No risk, no fun!

Vegas

Called it 1st!!!

Just Sayin,
AG18
Well... Your post has nothing to do with XDE and you are the one doing the bashing. I don't see anything in Vegas' post which quashes "the achievements of others". I expect to receive a bashing as a result of this post - the word might be "Bully". But, maybe you will prove me wrong.

This part what have YOU done to make crypto a better , and safer place? NOTHING!

AG18

Where are your ideas for saving XDE?

Vegas

LMFAO !!!   Grin Grin Grin

Called it 1st!!!

Just Sayin,
AG18

Seems ta me dat Vegas & Team Lemming are da Bullies, check da threats, they made more threats of account deletion, they will find out who you are and destroy ya, and his Mom was going to find ya to prosecute ya. Really ya look more like bullies than anyone. Don't forget , telling a XDE coin ya was taking it over without their consent.
And ya got nerve ta call me a Bully, that is comedy!!  Grin

AG18
legendary
No risk, no fun!

Vegas

Called it 1st!!!

Just Sayin,
AG18

Dear MOD,

Argon18 is qualified for dDOS-attacks with ton of SPAMS in less seconds on bitcointalk! Please delete him immediately to save ur server!

Greetz

Ask Argon18...I saw it on our threads...for few seconds he spammed our thread and tried our software!

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

Vegas

Called it 1st!!!

Just Sayin,
AG18

Dear MOD,

Greetz

legendary
No risk, no fun!

Hello Team Lemmings,

Why don't ya move back to Argentina?

AG18

You wouldnt survive the court of Argentinia Wink

Hello Team Lemmings,

Why don't ya move back to Argentina?

Vegas and Team Lemming are da biggest liars out there, as ya have made more threats than anyone.

AG18

Pages:
Jump to: