Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 2. (Read 141395 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
Our Pre Ann Thread is UP! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-100-rare-xdecoin-mandatory-swap-to-wallet-v6-april-15th-c-cex-841830

The OP will be Full Updated by Sunday or Monday. More details on the ICO and Free Distribution will be
updated on the OP.

*I already see some FUD going on on the New Thread.  Sad We definitely need our own Forum.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!

DEF WILL BE A NAIL BITER!
LOL!
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
I must admit that I see much interests in XDE, as here in OP as elsewhere on the forum. There are lots of people having XDE in signature.

mblados do a great job with this coin, so it is to expect this coin thrive because of devoted developer.

yeah id say theres no reason why xde cant thrive especially with a very good dev, ive also seen some coins in the past with such low number of coins and they at least made a few btc each, just saying  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
I must admit that I see much interests in XDE, as here in OP as elsewhere on the forum. There are lots of people having XDE in signature.

mblados do a great job with this coin, so it is to expect this coin thrive because of devoted developer.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
looking forward to the relaunch its going to be interesting  Smiley
Activity: 461
Nice... launch soon happy happy joy joy  Cheesy
legendary

Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/x0SGHtN.png[/IMG]

https://i.imgur.com/x0SGHtN.png
Activity: 446
i as well am for a non moderated thread. If someone is an idiot we can prove that they are just disruptive and lonely. Moderating a thread seems like we are hiding something
Muroko Blados
You are all right! it doesn't even matter, since we will have our own Forum by the way.  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Open and just ignore the fudder  Wink
legendary
I think there is no need for moderated topic, open is ok.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Im about to Launch the New Thread Tomorrow as [PRE-ANN]. Should the New Thread be Monitored? Any suggestion?

i dont mind, there is no doubt if/when xde makes high price, there will be people coming along with pure FUD, happens all the time unfortunately.
Muroko Blados
Im about to Launch the New Thread Tomorrow as [PRE-ANN]. Should the New Thread be Monitored? Any suggestion?
legendary
Oooooh... this is turning into a real nail biter! lol!

That is good sign! Smiley
Muroko Blados

You are now getting Funny!  Cool Stay Cool.
Muroko Blados
UPDATES: New Features Addition "Block Explorer" and "IRC Chat" are now Integrated into the Wallet. Now it is Time for a New Thread. Thank you for all your Patience.

Hi mblados, just wondering when is the new thread starting? And will this thread here remain so people or potential investors can see what a good job has been done with this coin so far.

Cheers
It will be launched by the end of this week. And Yes! this thread will stay available - a link back to it will be posted on the New OP. Thank for Supporting.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
UPDATES: New Features Addition "Block Explorer" and "IRC Chat" are now Integrated into the Wallet. Now it is Time for a New Thread. Thank you for all your Patience.

Hi mblados, just wondering when is the new thread starting? And will this thread here remain so people or potential investors can see what a good job has been done with this coin so far.

Cheers
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Good things come to those who wait-that is truth! Grin

correct, patience is the key to success  Smiley

who waits that  for sure have patience  Smiley
and it is good to wait patiently
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Good things come to those who wait-that is truth! Grin