Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 5. (Read 141395 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I still have the old XDE on bittrex. is there any chance I can exchange them in the near future?
I bought them at launch and only now I see there is a revival Sad
I don't think you can get them swap, you're too late pal. But who knows try to contact mblados and try your luck. Anyway you can even consider it as a penalty just for not keeping yourself updated with XDE community. Wink

Fair enough, I can only blame myself. I just send him a message so who knows.
Regardless if I get the coins, I wish the community success Smiley.

A coin swap with a time limit? wow, talk about a scam...

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I still have the old XDE on bittrex. is there any chance I can exchange them in the near future?
I don't think you can get them swap, you're too late pal. But who knows try to contact mblados and try your luck. Anyway you can even consider it as a penalty just for not keeping yourself updated with XDE community. Wink

Fair enough, I can only blame myself. I just send him a message so who knows.
Regardless if I get the coins, I wish the community success Smiley.
Activity: 112
Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
But I wonder how people had 3-8 xde coins,

Bought them? Smiley
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
hi mblados! there is 2000 blocks to finish the pow phase?
if i'm right so i'm letting the wallet open 24/7  Grin Grin
Actually it is ~4000 blocks left for the POW. The POW and the POS are separate, there is no need to wait until the end of the POW to start Staking.
By leaving your wallet running, you are contributing to well secure New XDE network. XDE is going strong.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!

me too  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
where do you buy this coin?
the dev has gone?
the bittrex deleted the trade of XDE.

lol, pls read the forum. xde has been taken over and will be relaunced soon when the dev gives the date.
legendary
Activity: 1064
legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
the dev has gone?
the bittrex deleted the trade of XDE.
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 1169
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
received coins ok thanks  Grin
i will leave my wallet running most of today and tonight  Smiley
Muroko Blados
My wallet running to help the stacking!
Thank you! robija
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
My wallet running to help the stacking!
Muroko Blados
IMPORTANT: To Everyone, please leave your Wallet running to Help the Stacking Kick in. We are getting close to the end of
the POW. The Rebuild Wallet will have some few changes on the POS "Staking" - But we still need to have our current Wallets running for a Good Health of the POS.
Muroko Blados
@cgt99 Well, I thought you were going to be a reasonable and thankful person but I see you are just Plain Stupid. Anyway, I dont have your Time and since
you are not going to be long on XDE, why not send back your swaps and leave hands empty if you dare! (XE5DTqdXpEyURP416vpJJmQbpRLqT2yfK6)
I will then confirm on the thread that you are not a Coward.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Just ignore the stupid comments and people who are small-minded  Grin and go on with your planned protocol and everything will be fine!

@Mblados
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
were you ever going to be long in this coin?
block rewards are worth zero anyways who gives a shit. if stakings started you miss out on .0000001$ of a potential dollar with an orphaned stake?
this coin was worth ZERO and mblados stepped up he can do whatever and anything he wants. or you could have been excited with a nice bittrex de-listing and see how much YOUR coins were worth then if he hadn't come along.

Whos complaining about the staking?
Its not about that, this wallet was just to have a moving blockchain in order to hand out the swaps from wallet and exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: