Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 4. (Read 141395 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
The New Wallet Rebuild is almost done! I will post the Screenshots very Soon!.

Cant wait to see it  Grin
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I'm holding new XDE right now. Best wishes to the [Suspicious link removed]d job, mblados.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
can i zero my old balance on bittrex?
You dont need to. Bittrex will do it soon! I asked them to stop the trading of the old XDE and they did - now I dont know
what they are still waiting for to Wipe out Old xde from their Servers. But I think they won't have the choice because new XDE and old XDE are totally different.
Our Goal will be to spread New XDE to as many Exchanges as we can.
Activity: 36

i think you should ask bittrex support team https://bittrex.zendesk.com/
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Activity: 61
Thank You MBlados for your Hard Work!

new XDE  with great planes must go to the MooN!  Smiley
Activity: 882

it would be great to have wallet for mac and linux as well
Yes! We will have Wallet for Mac and Linux as well. And we will even have a Online Wallet and Wallet for Android and "Maybe iOS too" few Weeks Later after Launch.

that development is really the demand of the hour.
Muroko Blados

Yes! We will have Wallet for Mac and Linux as well. And we will even have a Online Wallet and Wallet for Android and "Maybe iOS too" few Weeks Later after Launch.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra

Muroko Blados
Muroko Blados
SUMMARY: Today mark the OFFICIAL END OF ALL SWAP COINS (BOTH WALLET AND EXCHANGE)

-The Wallet Swaps Ended on Oct 3rd. And all Holders received their Swap Coins. Please see this Post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9072638

-The Exchange Swaps were all sent out on Oct 19 - and an Extended Period (From Oct 18th - Until Today Tues 21st) was giving to the Rest of the List who did not Fill out the Google Form.
Please see this Post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9244014

--------------------------------------

I personally Thank You! All the Community For your Support and Patience. The Hard Work is now done - Now we are in the Phase of a New Relaunch and
believe me, my Goal is to get XDE way more than 10btc - and I know I can make that happen because I and the Rest of the Team Members have Great Ideas behind this project.
Stay tuned for our New Thread For more Information - and please Backup your Current XDEs because their are precious.

Muroko Blados
Muroko Blados
It's true I haven't read this thread in a month or so. I don't think you should have to be an active community member to be in on a coin swap.

I was reading the DOPE thread and they came up with a really good idea. Coin swaps take place through exchanges. This way an exchange can support a coin for years and continuously provide coin swapping. It also ensures everyone gets the proper amount of coins.

Coins are open source community projects where no one person can control anything. It must have been a community desicion to do this all. I personally don't like what has been done but I am interested in this coin. It looks good.

please give example of how to get these xde coins to exchange for swap. the blockchain stopped period. every stakeable input was stuck unconfirmed, there would be no way to advance it without perhaps hardforking it an remaking a pow phase then paying for miners to run until the "years" go by to support a blockchain which is screwed?

I agree that on exchange swaps are nice and easy. but even coins like NEM are going to cut off the users who didnt reply in time, and I missed out on some Coin2 personally after one of their forks because I wasnt paying attention. Its not reasonable for me to ask for those coins now, in a normal chain swap anything extra would be burnt after the redemption period was over. In XDE case I believe theyre giving away coins just like they did last time for part of the distribution.
Yes! there will be a Free Distribution Phase and an ICO. Just prepare yourself for the relaunch!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
It's true I haven't read this thread in a month or so. I don't think you should have to be an active community member to be in on a coin swap.

I was reading the DOPE thread and they came up with a really good idea. Coin swaps take place through exchanges. This way an exchange can support a coin for years and continuously provide coin swapping. It also ensures everyone gets the proper amount of coins.

Coins are open source community projects where no one person can control anything. It must have been a community desicion to do this all. I personally don't like what has been done but I am interested in this coin. It looks good.

please give example of how to get these xde coins to exchange for swap. the blockchain stopped period. every stakeable input was stuck unconfirmed, there would be no way to advance it without perhaps hardforking it an remaking a pow phase then paying for miners to run until the "years" go by to support a blockchain which is screwed?

I agree that on exchange swaps are nice and easy. but even coins like NEM are going to cut off the users who didnt reply in time, and I missed out on some Coin2 personally after one of their forks because I wasnt paying attention. Its not reasonable for me to ask for those coins now, in a normal chain swap anything extra would be burnt after the redemption period was over. In XDE case I believe theyre giving away coins just like they did last time for part of the distribution.
I'm glad you think it looks good  Smiley the way i see it, is we could have let it go and nothing would ever have come of it, but thankfully someone has come in and

said "i'll help" and now we have something to look forward to, we want to distance ourselves completely from the guys that did the original XDE, but also to show

that the coin itself is still something we want to make work, and for me personally it's great to get to be part of a team of like minded individuals who are sick of

scam coins and dodgy devs etc, like i've said before, we want to look forward now and forget the mess the previous guys left behind and just concentrate on what

we can do now and in the future  Wink
Activity: 84

I still have the old XDE on bittrex. is there any chance I can exchange them in the near future?
I bought them at launch and only now I see there is a revival Sad
I don't think you can get them swap, you're too late pal. But who knows try to contact mblados and try your luck. Anyway you can even consider it as a penalty just for not keeping yourself updated with XDE community. Wink

Fair enough, I can only blame myself. I just send him a message so who knows.
Regardless if I get the coins, I wish the community success Smiley.

A coin swap with a time limit? wow, talk about a scam...

dynamite, u seem to come to my attention a lot lol
why come here calling scam, u know fine well what im talking about. you in cannabiscoin thread aswel saying scam lol get a life!!

How could you possibly defend not coin swapping someones coins 5 years after the swap?

If you are doing a coin swap, you have to keep a copy of the old blockchain and forever coin swap peoples coins. If you don't do that then I believe the coin is a scam.

My first question to you is.......Have you even read through the whole thread?

It seems like you like to hop from thread to thread calling scam wherever you can  Huh

First off, my advice would be to fully read all the thread, then you would realise that your talking nonsense.

The old blockchain was totally screwed, everything ground to a halt,  so the devs either decided to take the money and run or pooped their pants because they

did not know how to fix it and ran also.

So the coin was basically a goner, then a few of us got restless and didn't want to let the coin go so easy, and thankfully Mblados stepped up to the plate and

took over, we had a swap to allow wallet holders and exchange holders swap their old coins to the new coin, a time limit was agreed, screenshot requirements

were made, and everyone was cool with that, it is a shame that possibly some exchange or wallet holders probably missed the boat, but that's just how it goes.

If you think this coin is a scam then that's up to you, you're entitled to your opinion, but please keep checking back here or in the new thread once it opens and

you'll see what happens when you have a strong team and great community behind the coin, with some great ideas for the future of new XDECOIN.

Activity: 84
I still have the old XDE on bittrex. is there any chance I can exchange them in the near future?
I don't think you can get them swap, you're too late pal. But who knows try to contact mblados and try your luck. Anyway you can even consider it as a penalty just for not keeping yourself updated with XDE community. Wink

dynamite, u seem to come to my attention alot lol
why come here calling scam, u know fine well what im talking about. you in cannabiscoin thread aswel saying scam lol get a life!!

How could you possibly defend not coin swapping someones coins 5 years after the swap?

If you are doing a coin swap, you have to keep a copy of the old blockchain and forever coin swap peoples coins. If you don't do that then I believe the coin is a scam.

Muroko Blados
@cgt99 Well, I thought you were going to be a reasonable and thankful person but I see you are just Plain Stupid. Anyway, I dont have your Time and since
you are not going to be long on XDE, why not send back your swaps and leave hands empty if you dare! (XE5DTqdXpEyURP416vpJJmQbpRLqT2yfK6)
I will then confirm on the thread that you are not a Coward.

I am grateful to the people who deserve it, not to someone who is behaving like a 5 year old. I mined my coins and bought them on Bittrex. Why would I give my coins to you?
I´m gonna put them in a sellorder really high and i dont care if it ever fills.

Maybe its time you switch focus instead of posting shit everyday.
You are so Full of it! But hey! Stupid stay Stupid though. Your real coins are those Stuck in your Wallet and Bittrex. Go sell those coins high.
You see How Childish and Stupid you sound? Be a bit smart before you reply.
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
@cgt99 Well, I thought you were going to be a reasonable and thankful person but I see you are just Plain Stupid. Anyway, I dont have your Time and since
you are not going to be long on XDE, why not send back your swaps and leave hands empty if you dare! (XE5DTqdXpEyURP416vpJJmQbpRLqT2yfK6)
I will then confirm on the thread that you are not a Coward.

I am grateful to the people who deserve it, not to someone who is behaving like a 5 year old. I mined my coins and bought them on Bittrex. Why would I give my coins to you?
I´m gonna put them in a sellorder really high and i dont care if it ever fills.

Maybe its time you switch focus instead of posting shit everyday.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!

dynamite, u seem to come to my attention alot lol
Pages:
Jump to: