Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 23. (Read 141406 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

"wait for the Swap" when is ready the Google link? today? tomorrow? you have a deadline?

As stated previously there will be a new thread for the new coin(not sure on exact eta, but hopefully soon) and anyone who needs any help to get sorted there

are plenty nice folks on here to help you out Wink just keep checking this thread for more news.

please post twit when you're ready, thanks.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

"wait for the Swap" when is ready the Google link? today? tomorrow? you have a deadline?

As stated previously there will be a new thread for the new coin(not sure on exact eta, but hopefully soon) and anyone who needs any help to get sorted there

are plenty nice folks on here to help you out Wink just keep checking this thread for more news.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Purchasing Coins now will be a Good decesion or not ?..  Undecided

Can you think of any coins that were successful after a "community takeover"? I am genuinely curious.

Pinkcoin, but it's rare

QuarkBar & Navajo Smiley
Activity: 49

Purchasing Coins now will be a Good decesion or not ?..  Undecided

Can you think of any coins that were successful after a "community takeover"? I am genuinely curious.

Pinkcoin, but it's rare

Let's make it less rare with the new coin  Smiley

Remember folks, get your screenshots from bittrex and/or your wallet done so when the swap stage is announced everyone's ready

to go......lets maker this eagle fly once again  Grin
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Purchasing Coins now will be a Good decesion or not ?..  Undecided

Pinkcoin, but it's rare
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
IMPORTANT: I think some people do not pay attention when they read. I Clearly did not ask people to send their coins to an Address.
I only suggested it to one Bitcointalk User (iram3130) and that User knows Why. So if you do not want your Valuable Coins to get loss in the Current Dead Blockchain, you better take your Screen shot and wait for the Swap.

Please Carefully read this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8734458

And then this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8736589

I did not knew, blockchain not working and it's dead, and swap will going out just for Screenshot.
Then tell me is not like new coin, we have to do effort to list on exchange because it will be unofficial swap.
And exchange will not recognize it.
You still need to read the other Posts or someone will better explain it to you.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
IMPORTANT: I think some people do not pay attention when they read. I Clearly did not ask people to send their coins to an Address.
I only suggested it to one Bitcointalk User (iram3130) and that User knows Why. So if you do not want your Valuable Coins to get loss in the Current Dead Blockchain, you better take your Screen shot and wait for the Swap.

I did not knew, blockchain not working and it's dead, and swap will going out just for Screenshot.
Then tell me is not like new coin, we have to do effort to list on exchange because it will be unofficial swap.
And exchange will not recognize it.
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
we can easily find out Photoshop Images. I hope mblados ca do that.
@mblados are you sure you want people to send coins to the address you mentioned.
I have coins on bittrex, if i send coins to your address does you gonna receive it?

the blockchain has not solved a block in over a week, if you try and send a coin it will not go anywhere
this is a 100% fact.

sending to an address listed on a seperate blockchain is also impossible.

do not attempt this.
Activity: 138
we can easily find out Photoshop Images. I hope mblados ca do that.
@mblados are you sure you want people to send coins to the address you mentioned.
I have coins on bittrex, if i send coins to your address does you gonna receive it?
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Only Honest people will be Reward with their 1/2 Swap. I know that some people may photoshop their screenshots but heh! that is a good thing because they wont be eligible for the Swap. I have my own way to check all of that. Like I said, the Swap will have a Deadline and you will need to fill out a Google form first. I will be very Strict no play here.
If you really care abt New XDE, you will be Honest and active on the Thread for any news. Im doing a favor to the Community to at least have some of their Coins back so dont ruin yourself into some stupidity.

Best way is just take eagle coin and swap with new coins, don't take this screen shot shit.
It will create so much problem and people will make fake screen shot and will cry here that you did not swap.

->>> see post #1161 Wink
legendary
Forget-about-it
People if you value your coins and investment read a little please! Mblados is going to announce the way to provide proof of ownership to be awarded coins on the new block chain. There will be a new thread and plenty of help available. There is no timeline on this but it should be soon.  Feel free to screenshot your wallet balance and bittrex balance in the meantime. And sit tight. We've been waiting weeks don't get impatient the right close to the new beginning!
Activity: 33
I had withdraw my XDE from Bittrex to my wallet 10 day ago. How can i get my XDE. Pls advise.  Sad
Activity: 473
hey

in my wallet v1.1, i have :

0.01 XDE available
and
0.40930889 XDE staking

What am I supposed to do?
just wait ?!

br

p.s:
wallet doesnt sync anymore

legendary
Forget-about-it
all i have on bittrex is 0.53049569, it was hard to get even that much. i didn't buy any when the price was bottomed out, just what i mined.

it includes deposits on 8-22 of 0.51596241 from my wallet, which i have a screenshot, and from a pool on 8-23 of 0.01453328, which i don't have a screenshot. both are shown in my bittrex screenshot.

hopefully the price is better once the new coin is established since we'll only have half as much.

Yeah - hopefully 10x - 50x what the bids were in the end (~0.08-ish), so 0.8 - 4.0-ish!   Wink
i'd be happy with .8, I got most of mine at .4
how can i send the coins in that address coz my coins are in staking mode?

do not send any coins to that address, i think mblados was making a point that the blockchain is no longer working, so coins cannot be moved about, that is why

he is doing the swap in his way.

Basically sarcasm  Grin
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
how can i send the coins in that address coz my coins are in staking mode?
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
all i have on bittrex is 0.53049569, it was hard to get even that much. i didn't buy any when the price was bottomed out, just what i mined.

it includes deposits on 8-22 of 0.51596241 from my wallet, which i have a screenshot, and from a pool on 8-23 of 0.01453328, which i don't have a screenshot. both are shown in my bittrex screenshot.

hopefully the price is better once the new coin is established since we'll only have half as much.

Yeah - hopefully 10x - 50x what the bids were in the end (~0.08-ish), so 0.8 - 4.0-ish!   Wink
Activity: 192

Pages:
Jump to: