Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 19. (Read 141425 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Still alive i see, sent my screenshot  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
The first Logo will be used for more customization. Thanks to nikkers.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Looking good now Cheesy

I have spoken to mblados today and we have discussed some coin designs, Still not 100% sure if we should keep to a similar design or something completely new  Huh

Maybe the new help group that is supporting this coin, will come to a clear decision soon, or perhaps there may even be a vote or something, who knows.

but all i know is my artistic friend has created a few beautiful designs, and i'm very excited about this new takeover.

i will see if it is ok to show them at this point as i think the more opinions we have, the better  Smiley

Muroko Blados

Just wondering, in the beginning the distribution of coins supposed to be 50:30:20 and now you changed it to 50:40:10, why?
It is changed to 50 - 40 -10 because of the Free Distribution reduced to 2 Phases. The 10 will be used for the Free Distribution (now in 2 Phases of 5 for each Phase every 10 days).
The 40 is for the ICO which help boost XDE in many ways (More details coming). The 50 is for the 1/2 Swap and if any left, a portion of the rest will be used to extend the Free Distribution and the other portion will be equally divided to the number of Wallet Holders only. Nothing is kept by me and Do not forget Im also a Holder too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just wondering, in the beginning the distribution of coins supposed to be 50:30:20 and now you changed it to 50:40:10, why?
He's gonna keep those remaining 10 coins probably for bounties and other things I guess. BTW he's remaining silent in these days. May be busy in setting up all the things.
Update : he was last active on 15th. I already sent him a PM regrading this and hope he'll soon come back to give us some update.

he could be busy sorting out what people have to get with the halving etc, i wait also and its annoying sometimes lol
To Everyone, Updates will be Posted on Monday - the Launch of XDECoin is near. Be assured that Nothing has Changed - We are still moving Forward, slowly but with confidence.
This Week was a very busy week for me. I had to work on a different Swift form my Job ... but things are now back to normal.
Im Here to stay, Im not going to abandon this Project after doing the Hard Work on the code. XDE has a Big Future. Features and Ideas are already in place to make it Worth its Rarity.
I accelerate the Creation of the Community Team so that if im not Online for few days, at least one or Two people from the Team will able to Post Updates on the Thread and Social Medias. I will take this weekend to finish with the rest of the emails submitted and then start the creation of the Google Forms.
Our own IRC Channel will be Up and Running. Still send your emails for the Swap if you haven't done it Yet.  Smiley
Well indeed mblados is working to get things going. I sent him a PM regarding the update and soon got a reply from him. And very happy to know that Monday is probably gonna be the launch of the New ANN or the XDE itself. All the best mblados keep moving ahead.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
To Everyone, Updates will be Posted on Monday - the Launch of XDECoin is near. Be assured that Nothing has Changed - We are still moving Forward, slowly but with confidence.
This Week was a very busy week for me. I had to work on a different Swift form my Job ... but things are now back to normal.
Im Here to stay, Im not going to abandon this Project after doing the Hard Work on the code. XDE has a Big Future. Features and Ideas are already in place to make it Worth its Rarity.
I accelerate the Creation of the Community Team so that if im not Online for few days, at least one or Two people from the Team will able to Post Updates on the Thread and Social Medias. I will take this weekend to finish with the rest of the emails submitted and then start the creation of the Google Forms.
Our own IRC Channel will be Up and Running. Still send your emails for the Swap if you haven't done it Yet.  Smiley

Thanks for the update!
Muroko Blados
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
UPDATES: Please Start sending your screen shots to these emails - (It is for lucky holders to be early in the Train).

-WALLET HOLDERS - ALL WALLET SHOTs GO TO THIS EMAIL: [email protected]

------------------

-EXCHANGE HOLDERS - ALL EXCHANGE SHOTs GO TO THIS EMAIL: [email protected]

Before Sending YOUR ATTACHMENTS, You need to rename your Shots to your Bitcointalk Username and put in the EMAIL SUBJECT "Your Bitcointalk Username"
and also put a LINK to your "Bitcointalk USER PROFILE in the Message Area (Where you write your Message)

EXAMPLE OF USER PROFILE LINK: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mblados-238321

*IF YOU IGNORE ALL THESE INSTRUCTIONS, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR SWAP DELAYED. There will be a List of all those that have their Swap Delayed.

On the new Thread (which will be launched early next week), people will have 7 days to submit their Shots and Google Forms.
Im currently optimizing the POS so we dont run into any Problem in the Future - I also found out that x15 sucks for a Full POS and limited Coins so the New DoubleEagle
will be full based on x13 for Full POS Support. There will be NO MINING, Totally 100% Full POS (50 for 1/2 swap, 40 for ICO and 10 For Free Distribution) - Free Distribution will now be in 2 Phases and not 4. The ICO will be affordable to everyone (It will Totally Help Boost XDE in many Ways - more details coming) and any that left will be equally divided to the Total number of Investors.
There will be a lot of BOUNTIES available so stay tuned if you are a Translator, a graphic designer, a Web Developer ...etc.

He's gonna keep those remaining 10 coins probably for bounties and other things I guess. BTW he's remaining silent in these days. May be busy in setting up all the things.
Update : he was last active on 15th. I already sent him a PM regrading this and hope he'll soon come back to give us some update.

he could be busy sorting out what people have to get with the halving etc, i wait also and its annoying sometimes lol
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
UPDATES: Please Start sending your screen shots to these emails - (It is for lucky holders to be early in the Train).

------------------

Before Sending YOUR ATTACHMENTS, You need to rename your Shots to your Bitcointalk Username and put in the EMAIL SUBJECT "Your Bitcointalk Username"
and also put a LINK to your "Bitcointalk USER PROFILE in the Message Area (Where you write your Message)

*IF YOU IGNORE ALL THESE INSTRUCTIONS, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR SWAP DELAYED. There will be a List of all those that have their Swap Delayed.

On the new Thread (which will be launched early next week), people will have 7 days to submit their Shots and Google Forms.
Im currently optimizing the POS so we dont run into any Problem in the Future - I also found out that x15 sucks for a Full POS and limited Coins so the New DoubleEagle
will be full based on x13 for Full POS Support. There will be NO MINING, Totally 100% Full POS (50 for 1/2 swap, 40 for ICO and 10 For Free Distribution) - Free Distribution will now be in 2 Phases and not 4. The ICO will be affordable to everyone (It will Totally Help Boost XDE in many Ways - more details coming) and any that left will be equally divided to the Total number of Investors.
There will be a lot of BOUNTIES available so stay tuned if you are a Translator, a graphic designer, a Web Developer ...etc.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

------------------

Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
send and hope i did it well
Activity: 466
legendary
Activity: 1050
ooh just checked back to see what was going on  Cool nice one mblados
was wondering why someone bought the xde i left at bittrex
sent a screen of my wallet for the swap hopefully followed instructions correctly
Activity: 11
Hi mblados any update on new xde release.
Activity: 566
i was thinking that my coins war death , and this thread also but i take a look after 1 week or 2 , and then this is all happening , great work  ,
but how to email a screenshot , do i have to save my screenshot to "paint "? or is there an other that you all use?

BTW : very happy you all do this , great work

yes you can save your screenshot to paint,or as i do, use the snipping tool built into windows 7+8  Wink

Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
i was thinking that my coins war death , and this thread also but i take a look after 1 week or 2 , and then this is all happening , great work  ,
but how to email a screenshot , do i have to save my screenshot to "paint "? or is there an other that you all use?

BTW : very happy you all do this , great work
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
screen shot sent  Smiley
Activity: 56
Comeonnn...
let's risee..
 Wink
Activity: 271
Share Love
Screen shot sent to the email for exchange holders.

I thought I had read and follow all the instructions very carefully, but if there is still anything wrong please feel free to let me know  Wink

Thanks mblados for all your hard works!

Activity: 446
this is great i think we can put together a good community for a rare coin!!
Pages:
Jump to: