Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 18. (Read 141395 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
Shots#3 (INFORMATION ON THE WALLET VERSION)

IMPORTANT: DONT FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS POSTs

Muroko Blados
Shots#2 (SOLO MINING TO HELP MATURE THE BLOCKCHAIN) - I started on 9/22. You should Also Contribute to Help Mature The CHAIN.
XDECoin is a x13 ALGO. - The Block Reward is 0

Muroko Blados
NEWS: Screenshots the NEW XDE WALLET - Full Working and Staking.

Shots#1 (100 XDEs FULL PREMINED)

Muroko Blados
UPDATES: SEPT 22 END OF SCREENSHOTS SUBMISSION. THE 7 DAYS DELAY HAVE PASSED - NO SHOTs WILL BE ACCEPTED (BOTH WALLET AND ECHANGE)

*If you submit any Shots, they will be rejected. Everybody had enough time to Submit their Files.

Now Wait for the GOOGLE FORMS - which will be Announced and Posted within Few Days. You will have a Limited Time to submit those Forms.
Always stay tuned.

BUMP!  Smiley
Muroko Blados
UPDATES: YOU CAN NOW GET RIDE OF YOUR USELESS! XDoubleEagle WALLET. BUT YOU STILL NEED TO KEEP YOUR SCREENSHOTs UNTIL THE 1/2 SWAP is DONE.

The "RELAUNCH IS VERY NEAR"

Muroko Blados
The Redesign of the LOGO can wait. Our priority right now is to get DoubleEagle (now XDECoin) relaunched. The New Logo will come along with the Redesign and Re-branding of the Wallet.
We shouldn't Completely change the Design of the Logo - As this is a Hard Fork Reset and a Full Takeover of the Failed XDoubleEagle and If we are Still on this Thread, it is because we are now a new Community with a NEW Fresh Start of the Same XDE (Double Eagle) and also I want this thread to be a Proof of the Takeover - so in the Future with the Big Success of XDECoin, the New Logo will still reflect the Original idea of XDoubleEagle in a New way.

"nikkers" already proposed a Renew of the current Logo and I think we will stick to that one with a few Customization to it - and it will be
used for Everything Related to XDECoin and also for Our Next Wallet Updates and Re-branding. More details will be giving later. Always Stay Tuned.  Cheesy

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Muroko Blados
UPDATES ON THE WAY! ! !  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
i think when XDE is re launched it will be a good investment, with only 100 coins lol,
wouldnt surprise me if they where worth between 5-10btc per coin in a few months time (all being well).
il stay tuned  Cool
legendary
We need new design for sure Smiley

I will work on first and style it more.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i like the first one better mate, very cool, with the wings and writing Smiley would look even better if you could somehow silver it up a bit Tongue

Not sure if mblados wants a new design unfortunately Sad i think we will be using the original design but edited slightly, we'll see though  Smiley

Yeah the first one is pretty good so far. I hope mblados gonna pick it up.
Activity: 566
i like the first one better mate, very cool, with the wings and writing Smiley would look even better if you could somehow silver it up a bit Tongue

Not sure if mblados wants a new design unfortunately Sad i think we will be using the original design but edited slightly, we'll see though  Smiley

legendary
Maybe just this like:

Activity: 461
This one is the best by far
legendary
I was playing a little with logo design... so here is one simple idea draft:

It need more style, but it have 100 stars Smiley
Muroko Blados
UPDATES: SEPT 22 END OF SCREENSHOTS SUBMISSION. THE 7 DAYS DELAY HAVE PASSED - NO SHOTs WILL BE ACCEPTED (BOTH WALLET AND ECHANGE)

*If you submit any Shots, they will be rejected. Everybody had enough time to Submit their Files.

Now Wait for the GOOGLE FORMS - which will be Announced and Posted within Few Days. You will have a Limited Time to submit those Forms.
Always stay tuned.
Muroko Blados
Hi mblados,

Looking at the recent Bittrex's trading record, it seems people could sell their XDE there even after they sent screen shots  Sad Hope you're fully aware of this or what will you do to prevent these people from claiming new XDE from you?

Bleutrade has already frozen its XDE market, just not sure why Bittrex doesn't do the same.
All the Screenshots submission is STOPPED. People had Time to submit their Files. The 7 days delay have passed. NO MORE SCREENSHOTS WILL BE ACCEPTED for
both WALLET and EXCHANGE.
Activity: 271
Share Love
Hi mblados,

Looking at the recent Bittrex's trading record, it seems people could sell their XDE there even after they sent screen shots  Sad Hope you're fully aware of this or what will you do to prevent these people from claiming new XDE from you?

Bleutrade has already frozen its XDE market, just not sure why Bittrex doesn't do the same.
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
very cool coin and still alive
Pages:
Jump to: