Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 48. (Read 141416 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados

I still haven't received my last transaction from pool.mn  Angry
Where is the owner of pool.mn?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Was bittrex made aware of the change? Did they get you a transaction id daavenger?

Its ok block took a while to register on the network it went through eventually into the new wallet!!

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Was bittrex made aware of the change? Did they get you a transaction id daavenger?
Activity: 57
i transferred out of bittrex to my wallet and i still have not got anything back to the new wallet that i downloaded.. anyone else getting transactions through?
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
I've tried in two different computers, and it's working, but I guess it's going to be slow until everyone updates!
I believe you  Grin i'm just eager to get staking lol,

Just out of interest, how many confirmations does a coin need to be considered mature?

and thanks for the quick resolution Doubleeagle.
Activity: 20
I've tried in two different computers, and it's working, but I guess it's going to be slow until everyone updates!
legendary
Forget-about-it
seems to be working, 4 connections. i think its going to be slow going until everyone updates, people start staking, and the difficulty adjusts Cheesy  thanks again dev!
Yeh i think all the pools will need to do it Sad

downloaded new updated wallet, but i dont seem to have started staking yet  Huh maybe i need to give it more time.
Muroko Blados

I lost 0.06xxxxx XDE from Pool.mn. Made manual transaction to wallet but did not received anything even after updated to the new wallet.
Wallet full synced and Staking but not seeing my 0.06xxx xde. Pool.mn please respond. can provide transaction id and everything.

Maybe they need to update too. I hope they can solve this.

Yes! I hope they can fix it bcoz 0.06 xde is lot for me.

I lost 0.06xxxxx XDE from Pool.mn. Made manual transaction to wallet but did not received anything even after updated to the new wallet.
Wallet full synced and Staking but not seeing my 0.06xxx xde. Pool.mn please respond. can provide transaction id and everything.

Maybe they need to update too. I hope they can solve this.
Muroko Blados
I lost 0.06xxxxx XDE from Pool.mn.  Sad  Sad Made manual transaction to wallet but did not received anything even after updated to the new wallet.
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
Yay  Grin

03:00:06

getmininginfo

03:00:06

{
"blocks" : 8101,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 33.22071622,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 1000000,
"netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 4,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 4
},
"stakeinterest" : 5000000,
"testnet" : false
}
I'll text MartinF and see if he can give me his user, so I can update the main topic. Please everyone try the fix, it should work.

Edit: I have updated the OP.
legendary
Forget-about-it
i wont be able to take my node offline for about 45 minutes -_-
legendary
Forget-about-it
The problem with stake has been fixed I believe, my wallet with 0.00914 XDE is staking. I'm uploading the new wallet now, I'll post the links in a minute.
legendary
Forget-about-it
thanks for quick response dev,

mblados, no transactions have processed since about an hour when the last block was solved..
Muroko Blados
I did not received my Last transaction from Pool.mn  Huh
Wallet full synced on last block 8100
I'm working to get this fixed! Fill post an update soon.

Cheers for the quick update  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: