Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 70. (Read 141417 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
i am not around my computer. Can I submit my address later?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
couldn't get to input my address to the form, it's not accepting addresses anymore, yet my signature was updated and submitted to the spreadsheet

same here..   Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
Free XDE will be resumed in a few hours, hold on!

Ok! Will you resume it for everyone or just for those who did not get the chance to participate early?
Activity: 126
Free XDE will be resumed in a few hours, hold on!
Activity: 74
so currently all the application way are banned?

one question, i submit twitter application early with no wallet.. how I add up?
so currently all the application way are banned?
Yes! I can confirm that I've received my Free Share and Twitter XDEs.  Cheesy

Now if you allow me, I'll go mine some more!  Grin  Grin

no wallet how u receive?

The Wallet link is on OP.
just saw it ..lol
Muroko Blados

no wallet how u receive?

The Wallet link is on OP.

no wallet how u receive?
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Maybe you can allow BTT user with account register before 1 july for example with more then 100 posts on forum and you can allow twitter user with more 50 followers or allow user to twit her BTT username and send you a pm on BTT with her addy!

Just a idea because you have a lot of coin for the giveaway!

This is a great idea. We're thinking of giving XDE for free to people who help us reach Bittrex via twitter.

And we will resume forum signatures but will have to check every user and address.

I will update with the steps in a few hours!

Thanks
For once! I have a good idea Wink
Activity: 180
How do I get my coins from signature link and twitter's tweet? I just miss the launch because it was kind of midnight here

I submitted both forms way before launch, I couldn't provide twitter form with XDE address because wallet wasn't available yet.
Activity: 126
Maybe you can allow BTT user with account register before 1 july for example with more then 100 posts on forum and you can allow twitter user with more 50 followers or allow user to twit her BTT username and send you a pm on BTT with her addy!

This is a great idea. We're thinking of giving XDE for free to people who help us reach Bittrex via twitter.

And we will resume forum signatures but will have to check every user and address.

I will update with the steps in a few hours!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
It's Not Enough
Selling 0.1 XDE mined, PM
legendary
Activity: 840
Just a suggestion: it helps a lot when you're verified by this guys -> http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/ .
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Signature form closed. A lot of people are trying to get double reward by submitting more multiple times.

Tweet rewards are still being sent! But we'll take our time to check every single one and make sure no one tries to cheat.

You should also close the Tweet rewards. Some people have more than on Twitter account and can use different XDE addresses

Yeah we closed that too. We're thinking of another way to gift XDE. Suggestions?

Yeah that sounds like a pretty good idea.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Signature form closed. A lot of people are trying to get double reward by submitting more multiple times.

Tweet rewards are still being sent! But we'll take our time to check every single one and make sure no one tries to cheat.

You should also close the Tweet rewards. Some people have more than on Twitter account and can use different XDE addresses

Yeah we closed that too. We're thinking of another way to gift XDE. Suggestions?

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Muroko Blados

My Suggestion will be is to Change the Signature to something Unique follow with an XDE address - A signature that everyone who want some Free XDE will have adapt to the Rule.
And then you can make another Sheet Form where everybody will send in their BCT username and the XDE address on the New Signature. That way you can match the Username and address and the Unique Signature.
Activity: 166
Just updated my signature to promote double eagle. and I tweeted about you guys. Am I to late for coins? https://twitter.com/Gibson61350/status/500433096546988032
legendary
Activity: 840
Interesting project!
Pages:
Jump to: