Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 71. (Read 141417 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Maybe give it to .02 per forum account that is x months old, while there is a chance there are multiples, I think it is much smaller according to how old the account must be

Maybe we'll have to start checking every user, address, tweet, etc and make sure no one is cheating. But this will be a much more slower process..
the good way to promote coin is using big social network like facebook or twitter, everybody know facebook or twitter but not everybody know bitcointalk  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Maybe give it to .02 per forum account that is x months old, while there is a chance there are multiples, I think it is much smaller according to how old the account must be

Maybe we'll have to start checking every user, address, tweet, etc and make sure no one is cheating. But this will be a much more slower process..
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Signature form closed. A lot of people are trying to get double reward by submitting more multiple times.

Tweet rewards are still being sent! But we'll take our time to check every single one and make sure no one tries to cheat.

You should also close the Tweet rewards. Some people have more than on Twitter account and can use different XDE addresses

Yeah we closed that too. We're thinking of another way to gift XDE. Suggestions?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
thanks for 0.08 dev  Cheesy

This Guy is the Cheater Right there!  Angry I received my 0.03 share as I supposed to.

was a joke  Tongue , just kidding.

Translations :

Spanish : (español latino de nacimiento Cheesy ) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740959.new#new

and

French: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-doubleeagle-x15-seulement-100-5-jours-pow-lance-740969

My address : DHwYSvRJHLPtyNxjCVKmEwgkAAezL1Vdpj

lol !!! a good cheater !!! kidding
sorry but i have already made a french topic  Wink Wink
PS: your translation is a copy of google translation Wink
Activity: 166
Signature form closed. A lot of people are trying to get double reward by submitting more multiple times.

Tweet rewards are still being sent! But we'll take our time to check every single one and make sure no one tries to cheat.

You should also close the Tweet rewards. Some people have more than on Twitter account and can use different XDE addresses

Yeah we closed that too. We're thinking of another way to gift XDE. Suggestions?
Activity: 966
It's Not Enough
thanks for 0.08 dev  Cheesy

This Guy is the Cheater Right there!  Angry I received my 0.03 share as I supposed to.

was a joke  Tongue , just kidding.

Translations :

Spanish : (español latino de nacimiento Cheesy ) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740959.new#new

and

French: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-doubleeagle-x15-seulement-100-5-jours-pow-lance-740969

My address : DHwYSvRJHLPtyNxjCVKmEwgkAAezL1Vdpj
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados

Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
thanks for 0.08 dev  Cheesy

This Guy is the Cheater Right there!  Angry I received my 0.03 share as I supposed to.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
wtb xde, pm offers

What price you offer?

Sell my 0.03 XDE for 0.3BTC! Pm if you interested!
Since a lot of people have been cheating by sending multiple addresses, all forms have been disabled.

We have sent more than 250 rewards.

We'll think of something better to keep giving away some free XDE!

still accepting translation? I can translate to portuguese

Yes!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
still accepting translation? I can translate to portuguese
legendary
Activity: 1064
awesome dev !!!!!
thank you for the 0.03 coins Grin Grin Grin

serious DEV
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

lol, how do you get 0.08? i only get 0.03

Why you receive 0.08, receive only 0.03 with signature and twitter!
He could have made more than one account..
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

Why you receive 0.08, receive only 0.03 with signature and twitter!
Activity: 966
It's Not Enough
Activity: 196
wtb xde, pm offers

Pages:
Jump to: