Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 159. (Read 228431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
legendary
Ok guys here is one of our graphics for the OP for "standard wallet" which is the free wallet. Wait until you see what the special wallets look like Wink

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Vegas and the team actually works at the speed of light.
This coin has to succeed.
As usual, all the rules explained precisely.

Fingers crossed  Cool
legendary
Guys Ive moved the swap dates closer because we have done so much so fast, but it still allows anyone that is involved in crypto about 3 weeks to find out about this. Im spreading the word as much as possible.

New dates:

The swap will begin Thursday January 7th 2016 at 9am PST
The swap will end on Saturday January 23rd 2016 at 9am PST. NO MORE "OLD XDE WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS TIME".
legendary
So I added a new option I thought was cool:

YES, and increase Superblock probability % x10 for only first 30 days. So existing holders will get biggest benefits from this, if it is the final vote Smiley

Vegas
I like limiting the superblock period to 30 days. Rewards the faithful current holders and early buyers.

Yup, thats exactly its purpose. We have plenty of room early to inflate, and "stretch our legs".

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

YES, and increase Superblock probability % x10 for only first 30 days. So existing holders will get biggest benefits from this, if it is the final vote Smiley

Vegas
I like limiting the superblock period to 30 days. Rewards the faithful current holders and early buyers.
legendary

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Ive created a poll that I will leave posted for 10 days regarding superblocks. Here are the proposed numbers:

2% chance of 2x multiplier
1% chance of 3x multiplier
0.25% chance of 5x multiplier
0.12% chance of 10x multiplier
0.06% chance of 20x multiplier

please vote

Wow...this are awesome thoughts; and I love it. I can share my experiences from FLY. I was always totally happy to reach some superblocks. Its like a lottery or "BINGO". This superblocks are for me always a lot of fun. In few months or in 2 years, like we planned; I will always celebrate the superblocks!

I fully agree with Vegas.

Greetz
Meta
legendary
Ive created a poll that I will leave posted for 10 days regarding superblocks. Here are the proposed numbers:

2% chance of 2x multiplier
1% chance of 3x multiplier
0.25% chance of 5x multiplier
0.12% chance of 10x multiplier
0.06% chance of 20x multiplier

please vote
legendary
So we have an easy to read example to give everyone a rough idea what to expect. We think the WORST case scenario is $2.50 a coin, but we are confident we can perform closer to $5 - $10 a coin after the coin is inflated thousands of times over.

This example is someone who has 3 xde right now. They trade it into the swap for 21 XDE2. Hypothetically the interest rate does not change in this scenario, and the investor stays invested for 2 years, and the worst price of $2.50 per coin becomes the price. It also answers the question: Is it worth it to purchase the high yield special wallets. Final values are with "special wallet" prices removed. You CAN sell your private wallet.

*NOTE: THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION. ITS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT COULD HAPPEN. All we can promise is when we feel the coin has healthy trading and price per coin is also high , we will adjust the pos to a healthy level to slow inflation and extend min # of stake days.

Vegas

legendary
Guys I might open the swap early, we are moving at light speed on this, I cannot even believe how fast we have been getting things done.. its insane!!!

So this is ONLY an idea. I could open the swap January 7th and close it January 21st. Because we will EASILY have everything finished by then. Right now I will leave everything the way it is until a get a couple of days of feedback. Im excited to get this rocking.

Vegas
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
legendary
i would say time to buy some XDE.... what Vegasguy did with ROS takeover, all investors received 50 times more then at the price of ROS.

Indeed. Holders of ROS much they earned, I think the XDE will be the same.
Vegas plan looks interesting.

Indeed... Smiley Maybe he needs to consider BRE too Wink

Guys keep on topic! Here is the thread for XDE II!

Greetz
Meta

Sorry metamorphin, we will now nice, without private Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
i would say time to buy some XDE.... what Vegasguy did with ROS takeover, all investors received 50 times more then at the price of ROS.

Guys keep on topic! Here is the thread for XDE II!

Greetz
Meta
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1120
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
I would encourage everyone to unlock their wallets and stake for the benefit of everyone.

Vegas
yes that would help everyone. And that would be very needed for stability of the swap process. The overtaking team may think about setting some fixed nodes to help with that.
legendary
I would encourage everyone to unlock their wallets and stake for the benefit of everyone.

Vegas
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
XDE network is very slow today. Only 4-5 blocks were mined today, practically impossible to get coins from PoS (the cycle requires 30 confirmations).
Jump to: