Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 160. (Read 228431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Very bad idea. Focus on FLY, and leave this one be is the best advice I can give you right now before you lose all credibility. A dev, or team with multiple coins does not work out. We've seen that in the past.  Sorry Vegasguy but the way you think about yourself and your team is really way over the top. FLY is far from finished and perfect.

FLY had like 8 forks in 2 months, and a downtime of WEEKS on exchanges because the source was not tested well enough before releases.

I don't hold any XDE, but I still hold some FLY. And for an investor of FLY this does not look good. You promise full support for this coin, and your own FLY coin.  

Maybe it is better to swallow up this coin into FLY itself if you really are determined to go through with this.

Ok XDE II is a whole different thing completely. With fly we were doing things that no one else would even think of trying. So with that comes a lot of trial and error. XDE II will be very basic. We are simply inflating it to its maximum value and added special wallets. XDE II will not have any of the challenges that fly had. It will stay very basic. Also when most devs take over more than one coin, they are alone. I am a team of 5 dedicated. So its not even close to the same. Also Im retired. So I cannot be compared to 1 dev with a full time job. Not the same.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Very bad idea. Focus on FLY, and leave this one be is the best advice I can give you right now before you lose all credibility. A dev, or team with multiple coins does not work out. We've seen that in the past.  Sorry Vegasguy but the way you think about yourself and your team is really way over the top. FLY is far from finished and perfect.

FLY had like 8 forks in 2 months, and a downtime of WEEKS on exchanges because the source was not tested well enough before releases.

I don't hold any XDE, but I still hold some FLY. And for an investor of FLY this does not look good. You promise full support for this coin, and your own FLY coin.  

Maybe it is better to swallow up this coin into FLY itself if you really are determined to go through with this.

1. We do forks, because we improve our coin daily and with more speed than u ever imagined!

2. You forget again, this is not a tradercoin! Its a longterm...You right now, know the result for the future in 2 years? WOW...great crystalball!

3. FLY is stronger than ever! AGAIN: Over 105k views with over 140 pages in one thread is a PROOF itself, that FLY is definitiv not a scam, because the most dont survive 50 pages!

4. Its not a bad idea! Its great, to share our experiences with more coins! Are we interested in scamcoins? NO. We decided to help XDE, because we see here big potentials! FLY is always the TOPcoin for us, but we are strong enough, to help also different coins more!

Greetz
Meta
legendary
Meta is correct. Everyone has been burned by a premine in the past. So they focus heavily on that. Like Meta said, this is a massive opportunity to get on board with a team that is very well known in the crypto world, and wont be dumping a premine and taking off. We are all respected professionals , and will be here every single day working for you for the next few years.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
what will happen with the unclaimed coins and 26.5% premined XDE II coins?

They will be divided among 5 team members. If everyone claims, we get about 53 coins each AFTER its inflated 7x like everyone else. Please keep in mind we are not just anybody. We are the best at what we do. Nothing is impossible, and these 53 coins will be about 2-3 years pay. XDE II will be a long term project. Our team of 5 will be working on this daily. We dont work cheap, but we are the best at what we do, and give 100% to our investors every single day.

Vegas

Please fix your focus on the question, what a great chance held ur investment! Every investmentstrategy should be constructed not with the question, what can earn others! It should be constructed, to enlighten you and your possibilities!

Greetz and Happy New Year 2016

Meta

https://staisybit.com

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launched-staisybit-universal-online-staking-wallet-1091402
legendary
I encourage everyone to ask intelligent questions. Thank you. Lets make sure everyone is clear what is happening.

Thanks

Vegas
legendary

They will be divided among 5 team members. If everyone claims, we get about 53 coins each AFTER its inflated 7x like everyone else. Please keep in mind we are not just anybody. We are the best at what we do. Nothing is impossible, and these 53 coins will be about 2-3 years pay. XDE II will be a long term project. Our team of 5 will be working on this daily. We dont work cheap, but we are the best at what we do, and give 100% to our investors every single day.

Vegas
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
NAME: XDE II [XDE AKA DoubleEagle]
TICKER: XDE2
ALGORITHM: SHA256 (Full POS rare coin)
Starting amount of coins: 1000 XDE
POS Interest: 200% (for standard, free wallets)
Min Stake Age: 24hrs
Max Stake Age: 28 days

othing will happen until January 30th 2016 when all of the XDE has been sent.
On January 30th 2016 I will send you 7 times the amount of XDE that you sent me. This is a 7:1 swap.

The current money supply are 104.95259073 XDE 1
~105 XDE 1 x 7 (7:1 swap) = 735 XDE 2 (if all XDE 1 Holder are swap and that isn't very likely, is it?)

735 XDE 2
- 1000 XDE 2 (Starting amount of coins)
= 265 XDE 2 premined coins

so you premine 265.0 XDE 2 coins or 26.5 % Huh?  More than 1/4 of new Coins!
That's a huge premine.
 Shocked Shocked Shocked

http://cryptobe.com/chain/XDECoin
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Ok and thats why this section exists. So maybe 14 days? Start January 14th 2016 9am PST, end January 31st 2016 9am PST.

Update: Ok 14 days to turn in old XDE, starting January 14th 2016, and 14 days advance notice starting today.

Vegas
I think that is a much better decision. the swap should be properly announced and people should have enough time to prepare and execute the swap. Otherwise there will be plenty of complaints of people who were travelling, on holidays, etc., coming right after the swap window closes.
The swap will begin Thursday January 23rd 2016 at 9am PST
The swap will end on January 31st 2016 at 9am PST
I think the time (1 week) to swap is too short, not everybody is looking on the alt section here

Ok and thats why this section exists. So maybe 14 days? Start January 14th 2016 9am PST, end January 31st 2016 9am PST.

Update: Ok 14 days to turn in old XDE, starting January 14th 2016, and 14 days advance notice starting today.

Vegas

Ok that is better 
legendary
I think the time (1 week) to swap is too short, not everybody are looking on the alt section here

Vegas
I think the time (1 week) to swap is too short, not everybody is looking on the alt section here
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Go XDE II

Best wishes to all for a
                 Happy New Year from Las Vegas!

legendary
So not a whole lot will happen for about 2 weeks. This will simply be a discussion area until then. So I welcome any questions. Please be respectful and I will answer anything.

Vegas
legendary
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
ahh i see it there, looks like it popped from .005 to .2btc in the past day, with the sell side at 100x from yesterday already :/
goodluck with the project though Smiley
legendary
legendary
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
is XDE trading anywhere still?
legendary
ok we'll see how this is going to work out in the next little while
Only time will tell. Why you started a self-moderated topic?  

Because trolls have already started causing trouble on the old xde thread, and I havent even started this project. They are a waste of time and have nothing to contribute. I want to give XDE II all of my time and attention.

I can assure you if anyone asks intelligent respectful questions, they will be kept and answered.

Vegas
ok we'll see how this is going to work out in the next little while
Only time will tell. Why you started a self-moderated topic? 

new xde ?? I have some xde I in my old  Wallet
The Logo looking good on OP  but too big
Jump to: