Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 84. (Read 228431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
staking lost 1 XDE2 why?

Date: 13/12/16 20:01
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 XDE2
Net amount: -1.01156561 XDE2
Transaction ID: 0afc590066875b1429b74f0925373dc99279652b7a595ca5e13fc133b10b3c11

Generated coins must mature 110 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Answer:

Generated coins must mature 110 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

lol

Banzai I dont see anything funny. Did I miss something? Seems like an honest question. Seems that he doesnt know what this means. You sir are a crypto expert, with more knowledge than most people in crypto. Would it not be kinder to answer his question with your valuable knowledge than laugh at him??

Vegas

You know I would never laugh at someone.. I just found it funny, he/she ironicly answered his own question.. I laughed because of that.. Not because of the reason of his/her question..

But you are right.. I could have answered it in more detail..  Wink

Guys so there is no confusion, Banzai is actually one of my good friends here on talk. He hosts 1 of our 2 blockchains, and he can be trusted 100%. He is good through and through. Sorry, I had to slap you Wink Good to see you Banzai Smiley

Vegas
legendary
guys can someone explain me how to claim my name?
i do it on presstab.
my name is there: bitcoin.

what else i need to do?
thx

Yes, there is a post with instructions, and I need to find it and post it on the OP.

Thanks for pointing this out. I need a few moments and I will post it here and on the OP.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
staking lost 1 XDE2 why?

Transaction ID: 0afc590066875b1429b74f0925373dc99279652b7a595ca5e13fc133b10b3c11

Answer:

lol

Banzai I dont see anything funny. Did I miss something? Seems like an honest question. Seems that he doesnt know what this means. You sir are a crypto expert, with more knowledge than most people in crypto. Would it not be kinder to answer his question with your valuable knowledge than laugh at him??

Vegas

You know I would never laugh at someone.. I just found it funny, he/she ironicly answered his own question.. I laughed because of that.. Not because of the reason of his/her question..

But you are right.. I could have answered it in more detail..  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
guys can someone explain me how to claim my name?
i do it on presstab.
my name is there: bitcoin.

what else i need to do?
thx
legendary
Guys this thread will be the most unique thread in crypto.

Here is why:

Youll feel safe to ask ANY question. Not only will someone help you , because we are close family of good people, but if anyone laughs at you or attacks you, they will only do it once, because I have zero tolerance for trolls or bullies. I will deal with them, and they wont come back. This is our home, its a safe place , and we will enjoy the work we will do here. We are not harming anyone. We are doing our own thing in our own home.  No one DARE laugh at another for asking any question. In fact, please if there are any questions, feel safe, and ask your question, and lets learn from each other.

XDEII team leader,

Vegas
legendary
Guys this is a subject that needs to be discussed because we are on the fringe of it happening, and its just the way it is.

As a coin becomes more an more popular with it comes trolls, they will come in and try to disrupt the thread. They will say how worthless the coin is, and how it will lose value because of this reason or that, all lies and fictional. They will say horrible untrue things about the coin and myself in an attempt to kill the coin off. I went through this with fly for months. The good news is, I will be dealing with them, and I hit very very hard. When Im finished with them I will throw them on the pile outside with the other trolls. I have ZERO TOLERANCE for trolls, and will deal with them swiftly, and make them an example. Ill pin them up on the wall at the front gate , where other trolls can see them before entering, as a warning.

Its a good thing. Its a sign of success. Its normal, and I can, and will deal with them, and they wont like it Wink

Just so you know there is nothing wrong with the coin or I, its just part of being a success.

I cant tell you WHY they do it, its just the way it is, and I will deal with them head on. In retrospect, I can tell you why they do it, its their own internal anger, thats misdirected. Its jealously of another's success.

Vegas
legendary
staking lost 1 XDE2 why?

Hi, let me answer your question in detail, then I will talk about a separate issue I want to talk about that affects everyone.

Ok first your question.

Why does it say generated and not accepted?

Ok here is whats going on.

At a glance it appears that you have lost money. You haven't. The way ALL pos blockchains work is they compete or "Battle" for that block. If it is so close that is hard to determine which wallet got the block, then the chain decides the best it can which wallet to award, and the other user gets the message "Not accepted".

Here is the good news. If you received a "generated, but not accepted" then you dont lose your coin weight on that block. It simply means that you are still 1st in line for another try for every upcoming block. So usually within a few blocks, youll get the reward. If a chain on a coin is very healthy, youll see them once a week, maybe. A dirty/broken chain can get over 100 a day. Our chain is VERY clean and very healthy, and normal.

Vegas

legendary
staking lost 1 XDE2 why?

Answer:

lol

Vegas
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
my nameclaim:
name:bitcoin
adress:http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/address.php?address=xPxF7CxqqS8eY6U32hjqLx46fxWpc5fUPs
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
staking lost 1 XDE2 why?

Answer:

lol
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
staking lost 1 XDE2 why?

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
I am little bit confused regarding rewards as you say
Per the Rules the Maximum payments are:
        5 Tweets @ 1 XDE2 (including the Bittrex Tweet)
        1 Bittrex Tweet @ 3 XDE2
        5 Posts @1 (FB, Chat, Threads)
        5 Articles/Anns @2 XDE2

so i have posted on 05 Dec 9 posts + 9 Tweets + 1B.Tw then my total should be = 3 DXE2 (b.tw+1 for other tweets) + 1 XDE2 for (5 posts of fb and others) daily total should be 4+1=5XDE2 daily ?
Please help me to understand reward distribution.

You got 5 XDE2 from the 5 tweets +  3 XDE2 from Bittrex  + 5 from Posts (FB, Chat, Threads) so the total is 13 XDE2  add to them 2 for not moving coins from ur wallet and u'll get 15 XDE2

Should be 14 Xde2. Max 5 tweets including bittrex.

It's priced at 1 satoshi or close to it. Superb income u make there.
legendary
Guys VERY cheap xde2 ... if you want it.. WOW..

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/XDE2/BTC

Vegas
legendary
Guys gonna grab my coffee, and then start payouts soon.. I dont do anything without my coffee. You knew that already though Wink

Vegas
legendary
Instructions for signature:

Highlight the entire code in the box, and , right click, and choose "copy" , then...

Click on your name, then click on "Forum profile information", then paste whats in the code into the signature box and then click "change profile button" on the bottom.

Vegas
legendary
Guys the sig codes are on the OP, just copy and paste them into your signature. If your not, your losing money ever week. Paste it ONCE, and get paid every week after. Thats it.

Code for full members or better:

We are currently at 89,400 page views, can we hit 100,000 views before Christmas day!?!??!

Vegas
legendary
Hi everyone,

i hope i can join this Wonderful promotional Program again after holiday for a weeks Smiley

Thank you!!

Yes, you can take a break for a number of weeks or even months, and then rejoin when your ready Smiley Work when you want Smiley

Vegas
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
        1 Bittrex Tweet @ 3 XDE2
        5 Articles/Anns @2 XDE2

so i have posted on 05 Dec 9 posts + 9 Tweets + 1B.Tw then my total should be = 3 DXE2 (b.tw+1 for other tweets) + 1 XDE2 for (5 posts of fb and others) daily total should be 4+1=5XDE2 daily ?

You got 5 XDE2 from the 5 tweets +  3 XDE2 from Bittrex  + 5 from Posts (FB, Chat, Threads) so the total is 13 XDE2  add to them 2 for not moving coins from ur wallet and u'll get 15 XDE2

I thought we get 15 XDE2 daily by doing this Cheesy thats why  i was confused. It means we have to work whole week to get this payment. Now i get it and my confusion is some how clear, thank you for your help sir.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
        1 Bittrex Tweet @ 3 XDE2
        5 Articles/Anns @2 XDE2

Should be 14 Xde2. Max 5 tweets including bittrex.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
        1 Bittrex Tweet @ 3 XDE2
        5 Articles/Anns @2 XDE2

Pages:
Jump to: