Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 80. (Read 228431 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Ok here is a sneak peak of our next wallet. Im hoping to get the automatic backup feature built in and advanced coin control and some other goodies. Ive made wider the wallet to 1280X800 to begin to show the true beauty of the wallet. I still have to add more exotic buttons and new hi res icons.

Vegas

looks great. i love it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Ok here is a sneak peak of our next wallet. Im hoping to get the automatic backup feature built in and advanced coin control and some other goodies. Ive made wider the wallet to 1280X800 to begin to show the true beauty of the wallet. I still have to add more exotic buttons and new hi res icons.

Vegas
legendary

I had another unique idea in Crypto that has never been done before. I dont think there is time for this feature to make it into this wallet, maybe the next one. What are your thoughts:

An advanced backup feature:

It works like this:

When the wallet is activated, and encrypted.. It then makes a backup with a date in the xde2coin/roaming folder.

Then the user can set the frequency of where and when the backups happen and it will be automatic.

For example , the files will look like wallet.dat.xde2.12-18-2016 and next week would be wallet.dat.xde2.12-25-2016.

Is this useful??

Vegas

[/quote]

This has been done before.. take a look at pepe/meme Wink
[/quote]

Excellent info Banzai.. a 'Thank you coming your way" for great info.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 12/18/2016  
are completed. Rewards will be paid on Tuesday as usual.
Over 600 posts again this past week.

Totals for those participating in the Signature Campaign
will be included in the payment totals.

Any posts after this one will be in next weeks payment
legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer

I had another unique idea in Crypto that has never been done before. I dont think there is time for this feature to make it into this wallet, maybe the next one. What are your thoughts:

It works like this:

When the wallet is activated, and encrypted.. It then makes a backup with a date in the xde2coin/roaming folder.

Then the user can set the frequency of where and when the backups happen and it will be automatic.

For example , the files will look like wallet.dat.xde2.12-18-2016 and next week would be wallet.dat.xde2.12-25-2016.

Is this useful??

Vegas

This has been done before.. take a look at pepe/meme Wink
legendary
Love the idea of an automatic back up of the wallet.dat.
My intention is to always backup each week. But, it
seems 1 month goes by (and sometimes more) by the time
I get around to it.

Thank you. - Great idea.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
legendary

Ok.. more positive changes to take effect in the next wallet release in about a week.

First let me give you a history lesson to help explain some things.

When I launched XDE2 , I created special high end wallets for the team members, and for the community wallet. Because this had never been done before, it was very controversial. People instatly made up their own ideas about why I did this, and it was all false. This was a year ago.

Some people said the reasons were:

1. Greed
2. That I was going to dump it.
3. That I was only doing it for the money.

And a few other lies, I knew at the time were not true.

Here is the real reason for the high POS wallets:

I knew XDE2 was going to be a massive project. It would consume hours and hours everyday day of work. As a businessman for 20 years, Ive ALWAYS been paid for my work,and in return, I gave nothing but the BEST work I could do. So I applied that to Crypto, and it didnt sit well initially.

Then as time went on, and I gave my heart to XDE2 , and worked on it everyday, people began to see, that I really enjoyed what I was doing, and I was getting paid more, as I was the "CEO". This is the way the world works. You make good money here, because I took the time and created it, AND continued to work on it every single day. So it wasnt anything unethical or greedy, or any of that. I even offered the same wallets to the public.

Now the good news. When the next wallet gets released it will only have 1 special high POS wallet, and THAT is the community "Golden Eagles" wallet. Everyone will stake at 20%. Ive been paid for my work, and the team members I had to pay , also have been paid. So, all we need now is the community wallet, that will be the ONLY high POS wallet. I have deleted the information about the high POS wallets from the OP.

When we delete all of the hight POS wallets, this will keep XDE2 even more rare as the rate of growth of the money supply will be even slower. This will prolong the life of XDE2 for years and years, as long as people follow my advice and only list one sat less than the top sell. Thats all it is , is advice. If everyone does this, buyers are FORCED to pay this price and they will , because next month we will go public with our Massive marketing machine.

So I love to give good news.. now, back to working on our next wallet release.

Vegas
legendary

It works like this:

Is this useful??

Vegas

legendary
Many of you have not added the XDE2 signature. You are losing EASY money every week. We just ask that you paste the code into your signature, if you dont know how, ask. Then post a min of once a week, and we will pay you EVERY week , based on your rank on bitcointalk.

Rules:
Do a Name Claim on either of the Block Explorers listed in this thread and PM your Address to Woody20285
Do at least 1 post in this thread each week. Payments for the previous week will be made the following Tuesday.

Here are BitCoinTalk's permission rules for signatures:[/center

- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed
- Legendary: Color and Text.

So rewards will be as followed for having the code in your signature:
(If you are just adding the signature, You must have it at least 1/2 of the 1st week)
- Jr. Member:   1 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Member:       1 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Full Member: 1 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Sr. Member:  2 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Hero:           3 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Legendary:   5 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK

Here is the code to post in your signature:

Here is the Signature Code for Jr Members:

Code:
[center][b][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-ii-coinnow-300-pos-for-a-few-months-4hr-min-stake-only-100k-coins-1310435] ↑↓  XDE II - Only 23 K Coins. Unique. | Special wallets ○ 20% POS. 24 hr min stake. | RARE ○ Gorgeous wallet! [/url] [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-ii-coinnow-300-pos-for-a-few-months-4hr-min-stake-only-100k-coins-1310435][Visit US!][/url][/b][/center]
Members + can use this Signature Code:

.                ███████████████████████████   ─────  XDE II. Gorgeous wallet! 20% POS. 24 hr min stake. ────
.                 XDE II   Only 23 K Coins. Unique.
.                ███████████████████████████    Special wallets |  Massive rewards given weekly for promotion |  ● RARE

Code:
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-ii-coinnow-300-pos-for-a-few-months-4hr-min-stake-only-100k-coins-1310435][color=#c5b358]███████████████████████████[/color] [color=#ae9b3c][b][i] [/i][/b][/color][b][color=black][color=#CECFD1]   ─[/color][color=#ACACAE]─[/color][color=#898A8B]──[/color][color=#676768]──[/color][color=#444545]─[/color][color=#222222]─[/color][b]  XDE II. Gorgeous wallet! 20% POS. 24 hr min stake. [/b] [color=#222222]─[/color][color=#444545]─[/color][color=#676768]──[/color][color=#898A8B]──[/color][color=#ACACAE]─[/color][color=#CECFD1]─[/color][/color][/b][/url]
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                 [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-ii-coinnow-300-pos-for-a-few-months-4hr-min-stake-only-100k-coins-1310435][b][color=#88792f]XDE II  [/color] [color=black]Only 23 K Coins. Unique.[/color][/b][/url]
[color=#F1F2F4].[/color]                [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-ii-coinnow-300-pos-for-a-few-months-4hr-min-stake-only-100k-coins-1310435][color=#c5b358]███████████████████████████[/color]    [b][color=black]● [color=#757575]Special wallets [/color] |  Massive rewards given weekly for promotion |  ● [color=#AFAFAF][color=#bfaa45]RARE[/color][/color][/color][/b][/url]
legendary

As our concept of the "Massive marketing machine" is a MASSIVE successes, In January, we will begin offering our services to other coins. This is a win win situation. Other coin devs will come here first and see it in action. They will also see the results of a VERY positive thread. They will see that we are $3 a coin stable. This is another reason we need to keep our price high. When other coin devs are thinking about hiring us for a massive promotion for a week or two, they will be forced to buy XDE2 , thus raising the price. The supply is VERY low, so the price will skyrocket FAST!!! I will set the price for the dev looking to hire us in USD , so it does not hurt them to pay $5 a coin in XDE2, AND it will greatly help us. Then Ill slowly relax the selling rule to 3-4 coins as more demand is created by the devs wanting our massive marketing power. So this will be a MAJOR event in the next few weeks that will bring massive money and even MORE exposure to XDE2, and more coin devs will want us, and we only accept XDE2. Until then we are on course. Keep doing what we are doing, we are ledgendary, and one of a kind, as no other coin has created this, and WE DID, and its a MASSIVE success!!!

Im working on our next release now, most of it will be structural changes, such as fully stretchable wallet, a smarter coin control, and Im looking to add a box with current USD price (not sure on this yet).

Vegas

legendary
Hello here is my tweets this week. Make sure you send me the last week payment , you didn't send it . (13 XDE2)

My error for missing your payment, been working on our next wallet release. Sent with interest Wink

Date: 12/18/2016 08:06
To: sulendra12 for promotional rewards xSy4hUfA42PjBGQeEx9HGiisBt2phggX4S
Debit: -16.00 XDE2
Transaction fee: -0.00000002 XDE2
Net amount: -16.00000002 XDE2
Transaction ID: 9d8790f65cf8fc880c108167b826952489b3ce58956388c61f549a34d6c125ea

Vegas
legendary
Too late to hop on board this coin?  Just read the OP and can't believe I didn't catch it sooner.  Like the idea and already sent FB group join request.

Any github source available for this puppy?

Downloading the chain now.  (*assuming I get any peer's that is :/)

XDE2: xVJpvvdoEgM7PR1kSeSSoX9paMNaJbLBuF

Welcome. The OP is VERY detailed. Please read it carefully to fully understand how to get the max rewards, as there are so many ways, including promotions, referring friends, holding coins and not selling, and signatures and much much more!!!

The git link is on the OP.

Your a legendary member. MAKE SURE you do the sig.. Thats 5 coins a week at $3 a coin, just to add XDE2 to your sig, and thats it. Pays you every week!

Vegas
legendary

Guys last few hours to promote this week.

REMINDER: PLEASE RECLAIM YOUR NAME ON PRESSTAB EXPLORER. Sorry to have to ask you to name claim again, "Ill say thank you" to those that do before 5pm PST today when I do rewards on Tuesday.  Clear instructions with pics are on the OP.

Vegas
legendary
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Too late to hop on board this coin?  Just read the OP and can't believe I didn't catch it sooner.  Like the idea and already sent FB group join request.

Any github source available for this puppy?

Downloading the chain now.  (*assuming I get any peer's that is :/)

XDE2: xVJpvvdoEgM7PR1kSeSSoX9paMNaJbLBuF
legendary
Remember:

1 Day left this week to post marketing rewards.

Also, Do a name claim on the PressTab Explorer. Vegas is requiring
        this due to the ease of seeing address coin decreases/sales in this explorer.
        One of the rules of continued participation in the rewards is not selling more than 2
        coins per week. If you accidentally moved your coins to a 2nd address in your wallet,
        just move them back to the claimed address. If you need help on how to do this, PM me.

Names not claimed on this explorer will be temporarily on hold.
I have assigned Jewelettes and Woody20285 to Moderators on our Facebook XDEII Page  
https://www.facebook.com/XDE2-350945738589587/

Vegas, if you have FB - I could add you as Admin.

Moderators
Moderators can send messages as the Page, respond to and delete comments on the Page, create ads, see which admin created a post or comment, view insights and respond to Instagram comments from the Page.

Get FREE BTC/XDE2 !!
Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/238553959907251/
 & Post your BTC Address AND XDE2 Address first and I will send you 0.00100000 BTC and 0.1 XDE2!! Be fast!!

My Today's Promo on FB:

Hi Cryptco.

You are really doing a great job in this promo frenzy.  I would love to follow your footsteps.

XDEII remains to be a great coin, the wallet is gorgeous even when other people says that wallet has nothing to do with crypto.  For me it has,  I don't want to make my gorgeous, golden wallet empty. Wink

Jewel

Cyptco is a marketing monster. Im scared his is going to take over XDEII, he is unstoppable Wink

Think Im going to tighten his leash.

Vegas

Thank you, Jewel
Thank you, Vegas,
I really appreciate it.

WE
are the marketing monster - all together Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: