Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 82. (Read 228431 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Should i Install wallet in my machine to join XDE II Campaign? can i use wallet from exchange?

you can not use exchange wallet, you need to claim address wallet to eligible join this campaign
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Should i Install wallet in my machine to join XDE II Campaign? can i use wallet from exchange?
Activity: 255
Merit: 250

Yup.. we did a wallet check. He had 50 coins, and dumped them and he is all out. He is also banned from the promotion. Price will return soon. We have banned 4 members already for dumping. He knows who he is. The good news is now those 50 are in safer hands. Next month when the "massive marketing machine" starts, he will really regret getting banned. Thats were the BIG money is Smiley

Because we are a very large group, here is what we can do. If all of us buy a few xde2 from the exchange everyday, the price will recover to 300,000 , which is were we need to be. Ive worked my tail off on this project, could everyone buy a coin or 2, every day to get the price back to 300,000 sats??? We need to work as a team and we can repair this easily if we all do a little.

UPDATE: Just bought 17 XDE2 coins to change us back to green.. please join me and buy a few coins!!!

Vegas

I bought some too 2 days ago ... Trying to support as much as i can

keep it up
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
sorry 1 information rpcport is???

Very good question. Thank you for pointing that out. I will find out and add it to the OP, thanks.

Vegas
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
sorry 1 information rpcport is???
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I also did a little green Wink

Gentlemen, XDEII is now very cheap, so let's make more movement on yobit !

May the force with be XDEII.
legendary

I want everyone to easily spot my posts through all the "proof links", so everytime I post from now on, Ill add the logo at the top.

Thank you . We allow for 2 coins to be moved from your wallet each week without penalty, however, if you move none, we give you a bonus reward.

Guys if you are not using the XDE2 signature, your losing money EVERY week. The code is on the OP, just copy and paste. We even have sigs for Jr. members!

If you dont know , how ask!!!

Reminder: IF YOU BOUGHT COINS, THEN POST THE TRANSACTION INFO HERE, AND I WILL SAY THANK YOU, AND YOU KNOW HOW I SAY THANK YOU Wink

Ill give you a hint, Christmas is coming, and a little birdie said there could be high POS gold wallets gifted to those people that support XDEII the most Smiley

A gold wallet will boost your POS rate from 20% to 90%!! They can also be bought for a very reasonable price. Prices on OP.

** SPECIAL WALLETS FOR SALE NOW!!!  **

Platinum wallet: 120% Interest per year. Cost .4 BTC (1 remain)        Gold wallet 90% Interest per year. Cost .3BTC. (3 remain)
Silver wallet: 60% Interest per year. Cost .15 BTC (4 remain)              Standard wallet 20% Interest per year. Cost: Free

There will be 4 different wallets, and they will all look VERY different. Their min stake age is 24 hours.
Their most important feature though is their POS rate, and they are as follows:

Platinum wallet: 120% per year. Cost .5 BTC a total of 6 will exist and 1 will be owned by each team member (4 team members). 1 will be a "community wallet" described later. ONLY 1 will be available to the public at the cost of .4 btc.
Gold wallet yields 90% per year. A total of 5 will be available to the public at the cost of .3 btc each
Silver wallet yields 60% per year. A total of 10 silver wallets will be available to the public. Cost .15 BTC each
Standard wallet will be free and yields 20% per year. Unlimited wallets.
IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SELL YOUR SPECIAL WALLET AT ANY TIME FOR ANY PRICE YOU LIKE. YOUR POS% IS LINKED TO YOUR WALLET ADDRESS.

Vegas
legendary
OK - I bought 10 XDE2
Only 38 coins to 250,000 sat and
   78 total to 300,000 sat .
Consider putting in Buys
   and buying a coin or 2

Guys there is some movement on the buy side. Please appreciate that I have given away HUNDREDS of XDE2 to everyone. Please give back for a short time, and buy a few coins from the buy side each day, even 1 or 2 coins will bring back our price if everyone does this. I have just bought 17 from the buy side. to attract other buyers. Red means stop, Green tells the buyers..GO!!! Lets make it GREEN!!

IF YOU BOUGHT COINS, THEN POST THE TRANSACTION INFO HERE, AND I WILL SAY THANK YOU, AND YOU KNOW HOW I SAY THANK YOU Wink

Vegas
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hello , I haven't received payment for last week . Could you check that?

~snipped~
Did you know ref link is prohibited in here? , your post is great but DON'T add your ref link into your post (your post get deleted if someone reported this) .

Well the price seems increasing for now (previously 100k and now hits 110k on sell side) . I will buy some XDE2 when I have time and money soon Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
OK - I bought 10 XDE2
Only 38 coins to 250,000 sat and
   78 total to 300,000 sat .
Consider putting in Buys
   and buying a coin or 2
legendary

Yup.. we did a wallet check. He had 50 coins, and dumped them and he is all out. He is also banned from the promotion. Price will return soon. We have banned 4 members already for dumping. He knows who he is. The good news is now those 50 are in safer hands. Next month when the "massive marketing machine" starts, he will really regret getting banned. Thats were the BIG money is Smiley

Because we are a very large group, here is what we can do. If all of us buy a few xde2 from the exchange everyday, the price will recover to 300,000 , which is were we need to be. Ive worked my tail off on this project, could everyone buy a coin or 2, every day to get the price back to 300,000 sats??? We need to work as a team and we can repair this easily if we all do a little.

UPDATE: Just bought 17 XDE2 coins to change us back to green.. please join me and buy a few coins!!!

Vegas
Activity: 655
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Guys we have a great group here. A friendly reminder:

Guys please claim your name on the richlist on the new explorer. Its the same process as last time and takes 1 min.

We will be paying out from this richlist http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/richlist.php

If you do not claim by this  Monday December 19th by 5pm PST, your payout will be put on hold until you do. If you need instructions, then please go to the OP that has detailed instructions on how to do a name claim.

Someone is dumping XDE II constantly on the sell side & the price is falling ....  Undecided

Edit: On the other hand, XDE2 is very cheap now and it's the best time to buy RARE XDE2 !!
legendary

Guys we have a great group here. A friendly reminder:

Guys please claim your name on the richlist on the new explorer. Its the same process as last time and takes 1 min.

We will be paying out from this richlist http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XDE2/richlist.php

If you do not claim by this  Monday December 19th by 5pm PST, your payout will be put on hold until you do. If you need instructions, then please go to the OP that has detailed instructions on how to do a name claim.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Someone got the yobit code already and never even care to say thank you, nice work guys keep the promotion going .
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
The Marketing Rewards for the Week of 12/11/2016 
are completed. Rewards will be paid on Tuesday as usual.
Over 630 posts made this past week.

Any posts after this one will be in next weeks payment.

Hello I just saw a post in CEX TROLLBOX!
Can I join the promos too? I know this is a great QUALITY coin and are you also dong bounties for blog reviews on crypto blogs as well? I can do a lovely blog review also for a cute and rare bounty..I also got big fb and twitter accounts and they all see my walls and check my posts, my friends etc.  Smiley

great,you have seen my post on c-cex, can you refere me?
Thanks
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
legendary

There are a lot of coins being dumped and on the sell side, and its causing the price to fall rapidly, and I would like to see what the source is. This explorer is VERY easy to read, whos balance is going up, and whos balance is going down.

Vegas
legendary

Guys if you havent added XDE2 to your signature, your losing money every week. You simply go to the OP where the code is and copy the code into your signature here on 'talk. This will add  bonus xde2 coins to your payout every week!! Why are you not doing this? If you dont know how, please ask.

Vegas
legendary

Confirming payment for last week thanks Vegas. Also that's good news xde2 will be a year old been around for a while u know in crypto that's about 5 years crypto moves so fast and xde2 is still around that's a good sign.. Cant wait to see what the new year looks like for xde2

CORRECT!!! Having a coin around for a year is a very big deal in crypto. Having a coin around for a year that is VERY popular and growing and is worth $2 a coin.. happens about .001% of all coins ever created, and the op is a legendary member is the perfect recipe for a MASSIVE success. Ive now added real world use with our "Massive Marketing Machine" that will start in January, and I know exactly how to promote us to all the other coins, and that is to give them a small sample run promoting their coin for 1 day Smiley

I study this coin. I look at it from every single angle. I look at 20 different properties everyday, from inflation to mood of the thread, to page counts and things you may not of thought of. Its my job, and I wont fail you.

We have a GREAT future ahead of us Smiley Coin is still VERY rare. We are in a PERFECT place. It couldnt be better!!

Vegas
Activity: 716
Confirming payment for last week thanks Vegas. Also that's good news xde2 will be a year old been around for a while u know in crypto that's about 5 years crypto moves so fast and xde2 is still around that's a good sign.. Cant wait to see what the new year looks like for xde2
Pages:
Jump to: