Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 151. (Read 90276 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 2
High everyone!

I've entered this coin 8 days ago and i'm happy about it. Software is awesome, ideas are truly awesome, and I do believe this coin will survive amongst thousands of other coins which appear on the horizon every single day.

I'm running a few masternodes now and I also do some ETH+KECCAK dual mining with a couple 'a dozens 'a rygs stuffed with a wide variety of GPUs. There's nowhere I could find some useful data upon effective ETH+KECCAK dual mining for various GPUs, so I had to waste my entire day and even more to adjust my hardware and software neatly.

If there's some need, I can share my experience and perhaps save some time for other people.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The project satisfying miners, investors, and even ordinary people with no
idea about the new digital reality of our days.
Activity: 126

This pic clearly shows XDNA was one of the top coin in Crypto Bridge

Yes, XDNA was one of the TOP Coin in Masternodes.online, Masternode.buzz , MNRANK.com  Wink

After New Exchange & CMC listing sure XDNA will hit all time High price and much more 24 hrs volume in CB
I can't wait for XDNA second exchange  Grin
Activity: 84

Yes, XDNA was one of the TOP Coin in Masternodes.online, Masternode.buzz , MNRANK.com  Wink

After New Exchange & CMC listing sure XDNA will hit all time High price and much more 24 hrs volume in CB
Activity: 266

Activity: 168

What xdna is top 4 on cryptobridge by volume that's too good
Activity: 140
Activity: 70
XDNA explorer is down?

Yes.They were working on it.Dont forget to check Discord
XDNA explorer is down?
Buy order was low because of BTC price going up. Soon buy order will 5 BTC
Activity: 84
XDNA current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume -  192.53k XDNA / 17.764 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:    1.37494842 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:    31,045.700821 (XDNA)

Current Price          -  0.00009100 BTC

24 hr Volume is looking good, soon price will go  up
Activity: 266
XDNA current status  (  Crypto Bridge )

Last 24 hr Volume -  192.53k XDNA / 17.764 BTC

Buy order              - TOTAL:    1.37494842 (BTC)

Sell Order              -  TOTAL:    31,045.700821 (XDNA)

Current Price          -  0.00009100 BTC
XDNA 24h volume 16.848 BTC  super awesome

16.8Btc amazing ..So XDNA is moving to next level
XDNA 24h volume 16.848 BTC  super awesome
yes XDNA is good for long time investment
Yea dude invest into XDNA and then start mn and then forget it for next few month's
What do you think XDNA can hit 20k sat in next few months

In few months difficult but it will long term project. Sure it will hit more than 20k and stay strong
Activity: 77
yes XDNA is good for long time investment
XDNA is the most undervalued coin now, pls hodl u r XDNA it will worth more.

Price is also a big determinate factor in rating value. Other factors has roles to play but price is a big one to mention. Comparing last week price and today's price.

Undervalued what terms please? Is it about price on exchange which you base your judgement on or the utility of XDNA.
i think price is not a big factor to determinate in all cases, value depend on utility, real case use, coin performance and which milestons reached XDNA in time.

Exactly. I look at for the project utility. I do tell friends that taking crypto investment decisions based on price alone could end up getting them burned. How many of us have been guilty of jumping into a coin too quickly, or when it's at an all-time high, only to get stuck holding it at a loss with no hope of gains again because the coin lack real time use and no way of getting back up in price. This is different for XDNA. We need patience with this young project.

Good view. But is doesn't apply to all. ... Some invest in a project for the quick gain. Lolz. But you are right that price isn't all there is. For XDNA the roadmap is promising and the idea of XDNA charity foundation is unique to this project. It is an investment for long term. Hodl and don't sell low for anything.
Jump to: