Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 174. (Read 90244 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Fast listing on CB. Like it. Waiting for thomething interesting and keep mining.
If you give CB extra 3BTC your coin will be listed immediate or standar 1BTC you will wait and get answer like that "We are so busy on some deposit and withdraw problems and when we solve them we will list you soon" maybe 1 week maybe 1 month maybe 1 year Smiley
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Great start guys! Good luck!
Activity: 27
Hello again, there's Discord link if you are looking for it: https://discord.gg/QbDR2S4

What a great coin to mine, btw  Smiley
Activity: 47
Very attractive with bitgun.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
I just read though the whitepaper, and a profound grammatical error is repeated several times throughout the whitepaper. The problem is that it is missing articles (the, a/an.) You may want to get someone to proof your work and add in the missing articles. It noticeably detracts from the quality of the paper.
Hi mate!

Thank you for the tip, we will fix ENG version asap.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
I just read though the whitepaper, and a profound grammatical error is repeated several times throughout the whitepaper. The problem is that it is missing articles (the, a/an.) You may want to get someone to proof your work and add in the missing articles. It noticeably detracts from the quality of the paper.
Activity: 11
Transactions instant! The wallet works fine, I like the design. The developers tried very hard, thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 18
Hello, devs! The main object that in the future it has ensured the progress of the idea!
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Fast listing on CB. Like it. Waiting for thomething interesting and keep mining.
Activity: 97
Yesterday I bought on Crypto bridge a few coins to test the wallet. This morning sent coins with Crypto bridge in my wallet. The coins came very quickly. The wallet works perfectly. Thanks to the developers for their work.
Activity: 9
I think it will be a good project
Activity: 4
Interesting project
Activity: 27
Vak
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
1440 blocks/day. So - approx. 2.5 days
Activity: 89
strongest start without any problems, and mn will be active pretty soon. around 1 day remaining
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Good day XDNA Community !

Chenese whitepaper released: https://xdna.io/uploads/XDNA_Whitepaper_CHI.pdf

KRN  and Japaneese are incoming ! We are going to expand an Asian market!
Activity: 38
XDNA on BLACKHOLE POOL
fee - 0.2%!

NVIDIA:
-a keccak -o stratum+tcp://bhpool.ru:5133 -u -p c=XDNA
AMD:
-k keccak -o stratum+tcp://bhpool.ru:5133 -u -p c=XDNA

Activity: 92
Portuguese Brazil reserved
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Reversed Indonesian translation if needed
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Premine , check
Masternode sales, check
Dev fee, check

lol wow

OMG, WWIT?  Huh Apparently I wasn't thinking.  Roll Eyes Just bored and needed a distraction from the bear market. Already spent way too much on Nicehash. Well, at least most of that goes into other miner's pocket less Nicehash fees.

Jump to: