Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 177. (Read 90244 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
This is the most interesting projeck I've ever see here! I'm join!
Activity: 168
Merit: 15

https://pool.coin-miners.info/site/gomining?algo=keccak XDNA Mining Pool
Fee: 1%

DDoS Protection for website & stratum

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday.

Stratum settings:

Code:
-a keccak -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:5133 -u -p c=XDNA

Discord channel https://discord.gg/Kw7fWbx

You have to contact our development team via discord for adding our coin. Because it requires some stratum rebuilding of common Yiimp& Yaamp pools
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
What´s the best miner for 1070ti and settings?

Alexis 78 or trpuvot 2.2.6 , 100pl and ~100-150 core, mem 0
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Well, it's something new ! I join !
Activity: 18
What´s the best miner for 1070ti and settings?
Activity: 10
The project we've been waiting for for so long! Proffesional and responsive dev command.Many expectations.
A beautiful and practical wallet. Well thought out awards, but I would not like such a hot algorithm.
Thank you. Good luck!
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
look very interesting. i mine now some coin i think its the best coin for miner now.  Cool
wallet look good ANN too that mean for me that the team project professional. last thing keep it up i amin Grin.
Activity: 15
Activity: 39
Good project with perspecive.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Hello-

My name is Rick and I am a USA based Crypto YouTuber. I was wondering if you are looking for any additional YouTube promotion or promotional ad style videos. If you are please let me know. You can see my channel at the link below. Shoot me a PM or Email me at [email protected] to discuss in detail. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/c/cryptorick

Please email your proposal to [email protected]
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
prepare your shovels guys, we will soon become rich Wink
Activity: 1
This is a very interesting project. Something new in the world is crypto-currency. I'm a miner and I like the developers' decisions about the reward for the unit. Has already begun to dig this coin. Thank you.
Activity: 51
It looks promising. I think a good future is waiting for this project.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Activity: 2
Activity: 3
Absolutely love the look of this coin. Devs seem to be extremely knowledgeable and active with community. Whitepaper already out is a big plus to see. Definitely watching this and firing up a couple rigs on it.
Nice, but a bit sad to see mainly new faces in the thread. We busted our arses off for longer than half a year to polish everything, no interest from seniors at all? C'mon guys, this is not another "launch-any exchange-premine dump" stuff.

Hey we arent all missing in action I am here and yes looks like a good start. Let's see how it does in a full bear market though.

Cheers mate, bear market was a real concern but we felt we don't want to postpone it any further. We're in for long term, screw the market anyway Smiley
On the sale:

25 Light masternodes | 1 000 XDNA | 3% from dynamic block reward | 0.25 btc | 12 reserved  (go in 1st priority to people, who book it)

25 Medium masternodes | 3 000 XDNA | 9% from dynamic block reward | 0.65 btc | 8 reserved  (go in 1st priority to people, who book it)

25 Full masternodes | 5 000 XDNA | 15% from dynamic block reward | 1.00 btc | 19 reserved  (go in 1st priority to people, who book it)

Just out of curiosity  why do you guys need 300k USD? Isn't this like WAAAAY TOOO MUCH?

Just out of curiosity, are you aware of outrageous exchange listing fees nowadays? Not to mention the work of 10+ folks since last year?
Activity: 1
Looks like a really promising project, website and whitepaper both appear very professional. Will keep an eye on this one.It`s very cool
Activity: 3
Interesting project!

Like a RVN was a coin with a changing algo there is a dynamic block reward which i never saw before! Please keep your activity and develope your project, investors and miners will be focused on you! It's really interesting to see how it will work in a real mining process - when the Net Hash rate will grow, i started mining XDNA from the very begining, will see how how the reward changes!
It would be nice and helpfull to the coin if you'll constantly update and comment your activity in the developing process, and do a real steps to promote XDNA in the crypto community, good luck! Keep an eyes on your project!
Jump to: