Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 178. (Read 90244 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn
You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects
We have the largest and fastest growing community !!!
[/color]
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Nice, but a bit sad to see mainly new faces in the thread. We busted our arses off for longer than half a year to polish everything, no interest from seniors at all? C'mon guys, this is not another "launch-any exchange-premine dump" stuff.

Hey we arent all missing in action I am here and yes looks like a good start. Let's see how it does in a full bear market though.
copper member
Activity: 18
On the sale:

25 Light masternodes | 1 000 XDNA | 3% from dynamic block reward | 0.25 btc | 12 reserved  (go in 1st priority to people, who book it)

25 Medium masternodes | 3 000 XDNA | 9% from dynamic block reward | 0.65 btc | 8 reserved  (go in 1st priority to people, who book it)

25 Full masternodes | 5 000 XDNA | 15% from dynamic block reward | 1.00 btc | 19 reserved  (go in 1st priority to people, who book it)

Just out of curiosity  why do you guys need 300k USD? Isn't this like WAAAAY TOOO MUCH?
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Each of the above posts is bought for 5 coins as a bounty, so I question the sincerity and honesty of these people. But nevertheless, in turn, I will say, with one of the coin developers - Gunbit, I have known since the mining of the signatum. I also observed his work in the development of another coin. And for all this time I have never doubted his decency and purposefulness in the development of the project and at least he inspires confidence. (google translate)

Each one? Really? Where can I get my 5 coins. Ah screw it, I'll just charge my huge premine share LOL
Activity: 10
Each of the above posts is bought for 5 coins as a bounty, so I question the sincerity and honesty of these people. But nevertheless, in turn, I will say, with one of the coin developers - Gunbit, I have known since the mining of the signatum. I also observed his work in the development of another coin. And for all this time I have never doubted his decency and purposefulness in the development of the project and at least he inspires confidence. (google translate)
copper member
Activity: 18
Serniors are already crypto rich, haha
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Nice, but a bit sad to see mainly new faces in the thread. We busted our arses off for longer than half a year to polish everything, no interest from seniors at all? C'mon guys, this is not another "launch-any exchange-premine dump" stuff.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
a very interesting idea, and what is important is a great design  Smiley
Activity: 5
what is the exact purpose of this coin? just to fix the way miners/masternodes get rewarded? What are the average rewards for 2 1080tis?
On Lvl 1-5   ~ 8 xdna

https://xdna.io/bitgun/
Activity: 1
This project is rather interesting. The idea is great. The algorithm is very GPU-friendly. Great coin distribution system. I guess this project has a bright future taking into account the elaborated strategy of development and the comprehensive whitepaper as well as the promising roadmap!
Activity: 56
what is the exact purpose of this coin? just to fix the way miners/masternodes get rewarded? What are the average rewards for 2 1080tis?
An unusual system of awards. Roll Eyes Beautiful purse, live discord and a lot of people, and therefore there is interest!  Cool I'm with you) Wink
Activity: 2
This seems like one of the most interesting projects of the past months, it has decent masternode/miner reward ratio, thus, in theory, miners will be interested to mine it for quite a long time and masternode owners will not dump their "free" coins as fast as in other coins, plus xdna has quite interesting and new diff adjustment/coin per block reward model which should make it feasible to mine even for such puny miners like me so i'm in )
Activity: 27
I think it the revolutionary project with the revolutionary ideas. It was waited by all. Both miners and investors.
Cheers community, something new and interesting Smiley
Activity: 28
I guess I will never see the "popular" questions about the coin on discord, i.e. "when whitepaper, dev"?
Wow, the whitepapers are already available AND in few languages!
Activity: 7
Excellent start at the coin. A cool website and literate whitepaper. Well that there is instamine. And the BitGun levels are incredible. I even see the wallet for the first time. Good luck.
This is an excellent project! I will
use!!!
Activity: 27
I'm waiting for this project since the end of 2017 and finally it arrives. It breakes my hearth and blows my mind - Xdna is fantastic. Innovative Gun adjustment thing, strong marketing team and cute wallet design, what else do we need? Wish this project luck and will support it as much as i can.
Super project! I love !
This was not yet in the mining. The higher the complexity, the greater the reward!
Good luck to the whole team XDNA !!!
Jump to: