Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 58. (Read 90278 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Entering the top tier exchange is the dream of any project. Another thing is that now, even if the team would have enough funds to enter Binance, this would not give the desired results. Now the negative situation on the market eliminates all attempts.
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
But is it planned to enter the exchange of a completely different level? For example, Bittrex or Binanc? No such plans for the team?
I'm not sure, but hopefully it's possible because they are the only means I personally have to enter.
I read that in order to get listed on Binance you need to pay at least $ 1 million. That is why it is worthwhile to focus on smaller exchanges.
Top-level exchanges, such as Binanc, are crazy money for listing. such expenses do not justify themselves. better focus on the development of the finished product. form a community. And the course of XDNA itself will grow.

One thing is that it is expensive and perhaps the team does not have sufficient finances for this listing, it is quite another thing to say that it is not necessary.
Smaller projects say the same thing about cryptopia that it is expensive and not needed at all ...)) but in the end they remain on some kind of CB or graviex ...
Binance is liquidity. This is an exchange, on which a huge number of large investors, it is possible to trade in large volumes, it is also an increase in the price of coins after the listing, especially if there have been no large exchanges before. Therefore, do not be cunning. Exchanges like Binance or Coinbase are necessary.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Yeah the support is real and the community is quite friendly  Tongue
Because the project is worthy! XDNA is not a scam coin for you to collect money from gullible investors. XDNA is a team, XDNA is a technology, XDNA is a perspective!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22

It seems to me that it would be very unreasonable to spend a very large majority of the money for the listing, because ett will be at the expense of the project itself, but if team will manage to collect a hard cap, it would be nice.
Are you confusing? The XDNA doesn't have any ICO. They didn't raise investors ' funds. This is a classic cryptoproject with blockchaine, mining and masternode.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
But is it planned to enter the exchange of a completely different level? For example, Bittrex or Binanc? No such plans for the team?
I'm not sure, but hopefully it's possible because they are the only means I personally have to enter.
I read that in order to get listed on Binance you need to pay at least $ 1 million. That is why it is worthwhile to focus on smaller exchanges.
Top-level exchanges, such as Binanc, are crazy money for listing. such expenses do not justify themselves. better focus on the development of the finished product. form a community. And the course of XDNA itself will grow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
I learned how much one card brings in mining at 1070. If anyone is interested. 1x 1070 = $ 0.3-0.4 per day.
Some time ago a subject with less resources said that towards 1.12 $ with a single card, You could do a little more.
1x 1070 = $ 0.3-0.4 per day.-this is a very low income, it will not even pay back the cost of electricity,or almost come to zero
that depends because I am from Venezuela and the electricity does not cost me anything, for which mining is gain for me
of course it all depends on the cost of electricity prices in the country where you live, perhaps in some of the regions of the earth such a course of mining and will be profitable, and in which it is not
Activity: 232
Merit: 24
Quite a lot of new projects are currently not selling their product, mainly due to the lack of investment. From December 2017 to September of this year, investment volumes decreased 10 times ..

If you're talking about trading volume... well.. from November 1st to January 5th the volume increased by 12 times! It usually comes fast and leaves slowly and you don't have time to invest when it starts moving, you need to be proactive in this space.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Quite a lot of new projects are currently not selling their product, mainly due to the lack of investment. From December 2017 to September of this year, investment volumes decreased 10 times ..

This is the most important problem of cryptocurrency, that money can both appear and disappear, although it does not correspond to any physical and financial law.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 24

The discussion is really quite lively here and I usually get answers to my questions. This is really awesome, because you can easily find here all the latest news about the project..
If you are right, it is fascinating to know that a great team is always attentive to answer all your questions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

The discussion is really quite lively here and I usually get answers to my questions. This is really awesome, because you can easily find here all the latest news about the project..
Activity: 392
Today I saw that XDNA is engaged in charity. It is very cool and it is inspiring.

it really awesome)) What kind of charity this  project is involved in ? I'm just curious to know, haven't seen it on the site!
Activity: 20
I learned how much one card brings in mining at 1070. If anyone is interested. 1x 1070 = $ 0.3-0.4 per day.
Some time ago a subject with less resources said that towards 1.12 $ with a single card, You could do a little more.
1x 1070 = $ 0.3-0.4 per day.-this is a very low income, it will not even pay back the cost of electricity,or almost come to zero
that depends because I am from Venezuela and the electricity does not cost me anything, for which mining is gain for me
Activity: 238
I, too, am pleased to take part in the bounty. The XDNA project is very worthy. The signature of such a project can be worn with pride.
I just found out about the bounty campaign .. Tell me, are there any translation campaigns? I would really like to participate!
As far as I know, the bounty company ended at the end of August. So far, the new bounty is not expected.
Honestly, I didn’t know at all that the bounty campaign was being conducted and I was waiting for the developers to start it .. it’s a pity I didn’t have time to participate
Activity: 224
Merit: 2

For such a coin is a huge step. I think that in time it will be possible. But now we can only dream about this.
It seems to me that it would be very unreasonable to spend a very large majority of the money for the listing, because ett will be at the expense of the project itself, but if team will manage to collect a hard cap, it would be nice.
Activity: 14
We will not win anything if it were false, that's why you see the team and the administration always attentive
Activity: 224
I would not mine either. In addition, I noticed a significant decrease in the profit of miners, so it is possible that profit  may decrease even more.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Now it is a very low market, and has the opportunity to buy not only this very promising currency, but there are many others, but this is how many will have to wait for the market to take off to earn and pay for the investment.
the rise of the market, as I think this year will not be possible will be another fall, because the big players want to buy more coins in the low market
It seems to me that the market will grow in capitalization already in 2019. I do not think that there is a chance of a rise in prices at the end of the year
Activity: 22
Pages:
Jump to: