Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 62. (Read 90278 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I liked the project, but I know a lot of similar projects where they say that it is revolutionary, I hope developers will explain what.

The XDNA is really very different in its code from the original code of such projects as Dash and PIVX. Developers are constantly improving the algorithm of their coins.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I liked the project, but I know a lot of similar projects where they say that it is revolutionary, I hope developers will explain what.

The work Revolution in mining refers to new concept in masternode coins which is multi-level masternodes concept, it helsp to address several critical issues that are currently facing the old concept.
Activity: 14
Activity: 20
There is always a lot of people in the branch. very active community. And imagine what will happen when the XDNA will become world famous and popular!
unfortunately, this coin is still unpopular ,and it can already make a lot of noise around itself,but soon the whole world will know about it,and it will become incredibly popular
Yes, it is unpopular for the moment, For that we need a lot of publicity and more Marketing as my partner said up there. And that publicity could partly be done by ourselves
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
In the past year, many have invested in projects with masternodes in the hope of repeating the success of the Dash project. However, among the new projects were many scammers and losers. This slightly cooled interest in coins with masternodes.
Yea... I remember that! There were many copy/paste coins under the Neoscrypt algorithm which all were aiming to be payment currencies with fast transactions.
I believe that people will notice that XDNA is not a copy/paste project of anything else, almost everything is unique and tailored to the needs of our goals.
You're right! It is necessary to disseminate information about the XDNA. So that people know that this is a unique coin and not just another fork to collect money from gullible investors.
Activity: 22
Is there a company generosity? I want to earn some XDNA coins!
The XDNA coin is now clearly undeservedly deprived of the attention of the crypto community and has a very low price. But this will not last long.
Exactly apart from calling investors the currency will go up in price, you're right she will not stay as low as she usually does! Very soon I hope it goes up and do not stop doing it
Activity: 14
Today, XDNA was introduced on Feixiaohao.com (非小号), one of the biggest informational portal about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology
(which is a similar portal to the good-known Coinmarketcap)

It’s a fantastic news for all Chinese XDNA followers, and a great step for our project in Asia.
https://www.feixiaohao.com/currencies/xdna/#BTC
WOW that great news, things like this make you happy the day apart, that call many investors and will be released a little more XDNA
Activity: 232
Merit: 24
In the past year, many have invested in projects with masternodes in the hope of repeating the success of the Dash project. However, among the new projects were many scammers and losers. This slightly cooled interest in coins with masternodes.
Yea... I remember that! There were many copy/paste coins under the Neoscrypt algorithm which all were aiming to be payment currencies with fast transactions.
I believe that people will notice that XDNA is not a copy/paste project of anything else, almost everything is unique and tailored to the needs of our goals.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
There is always a lot of people in the branch. very active community. And imagine what will happen when the XDNA will become world famous and popular!
unfortunately, this coin is still unpopular ,and it can already make a lot of noise around itself,but soon the whole world will know about it,and it will become incredibly popular
Certainly need more marketing. You need to understand that advertising is the most important engine that attracts users, miners, investors in the XDNA project!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The XDNA coin is now clearly undeservedly deprived of the attention of the crypto community and has a very low price. But this will not last long.
Anyone who learns about the project XDNA at once is interested in this project seriously and for a long time.  The community is growing at a very good pace.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
It is very good that the XDNA project continues its expansion to all news and cryptocurrency monitoring sites.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
1000 XDNA coins are about 1,790,000 Santochis, the light product for the mastenorde
Now the price for 1 XDNA = 0.0000181 BTC. It turns out Light masternode worth 0.0181 BTC. This is a very cheap price!
but if I'm not wrong with Cryptopia the XDNA is at 1,800 BTC per coin, will Bajara as much as you say?
Cryptopia XDNA coin trading today at a price 0.000018 BTC. I did not understand your question. What is "Bajara"?
You guys have been active today I see! I'm glad to see community members helping each other! Smiley
I have a very busy day today and I just caught up with your conversations... ouf!
That's the idea, try to help each other, I'm glad everyone is active today
Activity: 24
1000 XDNA coins are about 1,790,000 Santochis, the light product for the mastenorde
Now the price for 1 XDNA = 0.0000181 BTC. It turns out Light masternode worth 0.0181 BTC. This is a very cheap price!
but if I'm not wrong with Cryptopia the XDNA is at 1,800 BTC per coin, will Bajara as much as you say?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
This is very good news! Chinese investors can disperse this XDNA coin to unprecedented heights! In China, a huge number of people are investing in cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 232
Merit: 24
Today, XDNA was introduced on Feixiaohao.com (非小号), one of the biggest informational portal about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology
(which is a similar portal to the good-known Coinmarketcap)

It’s a fantastic news for all Chinese XDNA followers, and a great step for our project in Asia.
https://www.feixiaohao.com/currencies/xdna/#BTC
Pages:
Jump to: