Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 60. (Read 90278 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 24
I also know one exchange that is voting for a free listing. Here is the link: https://www.hadax.com/vote/
I hope this helps the XDNA project!
Maybe we should try to take part in some voting for a free listing? We could help coin XDNA. No one knows where such contests are held now?
Of course, such contests are held now on the Internet. Here's an example link: https://www.coinex.com/vote I think that the XDNA team needs to apply for a vote.

Thank you both for your ideas! Your ideas have been forwarded, the team will see if we can be listed there or if it's too late.

However we're already listed in two big exchanges; so getting listed in smaller exchanges than the ones available is surely a good thing but not necessary for our success.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
You need to wait for the response of the XDNA project team. They are generally interested in such exchanges or not. The fact that people took the initiative is very good!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I am glad that other members of the community continued my initiative and began to look for a vote on the exchanges. I hope that the XDNA project team uses this information.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I also know one exchange that is voting for a free listing. Here is the link: https://www.hadax.com/vote/

This is a great community initiative! I think the team will appreciate your efforts and will add the XDNA coin for voting on these exchanges!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

I don't know who do you remember saying that but... 1$ / day / 1070 sounds a bit too high for me, these days only a 1080ti gets you at around that much, and that's before you subtract the electricity.

Also note that a 1070 will be outperformed by a 1070ti in HEX algo. Don't be confused with Ethash in which the difference between the ti and non-ti versions are minimal.
Mining cryptocurrency is currently unprofitable. even for large mining farms. which is all optimized. What then to speak about small single miners ...
I am ready to support the XDNA project in voting. Let the developers add a coin to several similar polls.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Maybe we should try to take part in some voting for a free listing? We could help coin XDNA. No one knows where such contests are held now?
Of course, such contests are held now on the Internet. Here's an example link: https://www.coinex.com/vote I think that the XDNA team needs to apply for a vote.

Thanks for the link! I hope that the representatives of the XDNA project team will notice this link and consider the option of voting.
Activity: 232
Merit: 24
I learned how much one card brings in mining at 1070. If anyone is interested. 1x 1070 = $ 0.3-0.4 per day.
A few weeks ago, someone wrote here that they get about one dollar a day from one card! Your data is more than 2 times less. Where is the truth?
I understand that 0.3-0.4 is net income minus electricity. At the moment it is not profitable for me to mine this coin. It turns out that one farm of six cards will bring net income 6*0.4=$ 2.4 per day, 2.4*30=$ 72 per month. This very little.
I don't know who do you remember saying that but... 1$ / day / 1070 sounds a bit too high for me, these days only a 1080ti gets you at around that much, and that's before you subtract the electricity.

Also note that a 1070 will be outperformed by a 1070ti in HEX algo. Don't be confused with Ethash in which the difference between the ti and non-ti versions are minimal.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I learned how much one card brings in mining at 1070. If anyone is interested. 1x 1070 = $ 0.3-0.4 per day.
A few weeks ago, someone wrote here that they get about one dollar a day from one card! Your data is more than 2 times less. Where is the truth?
I understand that 0.3-0.4 is net income minus electricity. At the moment it is not profitable for me to mine this coin. It turns out that one farm of six cards will bring net income 6*0.4=$ 2.4 per day, 2.4*30=$ 72 per month. This very little.
Is not the amount of income after deducting the cost of electricity? Wash all costs already included and these numbers mean a net profit from mining.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
By the way, XDNA masternod is pretty cheap so you can safely try it, because it doesn’t require serious investments like in other projects ..
Masternode XDNA is truly one of the most affordable offers on the market. As a rule, everyone starts with Light Masternode and then buys an Medium Node)))
The XDNA project is really good!
Activity: 238
I liked the project, but I know a lot of similar projects where they say that it is revolutionary, I hope developers will explain what.

The work Revolution in mining refers to new concept in masternode coins which is multi-level masternodes concept, it helsp to address several critical issues that are currently facing the old concept.
By the way, XDNA masternod is pretty cheap so you can safely try it, because it doesn’t require serious investments like in other projects ..
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I, too, am pleased to take part in the bounty. The XDNA project is very worthy. The signature of such a project can be worn with pride.
I just found out about the bounty campaign .. Tell me, are there any translation campaigns? I would really like to participate!
As far as I know, the bounty company ended at the end of August. So far, the new bounty is not expected.
I would not say so categorically. Maybe the second company bounty will still be. The developers hinted that this is possible!
Activity: 392
You guys have been active today I see! I'm glad to see community members helping each other! Smiley
I have a very busy day today and I just caught up with your conversations... ouf!
I am also glad that the community is quite active. Usually  here  I find out the main news about the project. So keep be so active!! Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Tell me when the  MVP will be ready..I would really like to try it. It is important to have contact with the product itself.
What do you mean? Tell us more. I would like to know which MVP you are talking about?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
When will the new exchanges? The more exchanges, the more they will learn about you. Any news?
I know that at the moment listing is planned on 2 exchanges, I have not heard about new ones. In any case, listing on exchange costs a lot of money ..

The XDNA coin participated in several votes for the right of free listing and showed itself well there. So it is possible that the coin will appear on these exchanges in the near future.

Pages:
Jump to: