Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 93. (Read 90276 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
I would not say that the project of XDNA does not advertise. Marketing at them at a high level! Just affects the general depression in the crypto market.
Yes, the current situation is not very attractive, especially large investors to invest huge amounts of money, everyone is afraid of an even greater drop in the market
I think that the market will only grow in the future. By the new year, we will definitely make a profit of 10 times.
good offer,
it will be good if it happens
but it seems to me that the market growth will be postponed until spring, and maybe longer
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
I would not say that the project of XDNA does not advertise. Marketing at them at a high level! Just affects the general depression in the crypto market.
Yes, the current situation is not very attractive, especially large investors to invest huge amounts of money, everyone is afraid of an even greater drop in the market
I think that the market will only grow in the future. By the new year, we will definitely make a profit of 10 times.

Based on what?
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 434
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
you need to step up in this direction. order advertising banners on sites for miners, contextual advertising to order. This will all give the right start for XDNA and then the chain reaction will go on!
No wonder they say that "Advertising engine of commerce." without advertising, even the most promising and technologically advanced project is doomed to ruin.
Was and powerful projects in which the advertising and collected the hard cap on presale. These fees were at the expense of several billionaires. The most important thing is to attract the attention of the right people.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
you need to step up in this direction. order advertising banners on sites for miners, contextual advertising to order. This will all give the right start for XDNA and then the chain reaction will go on!
No wonder they say that "Advertising engine of commerce." without advertising, even the most promising and technologically advanced project is doomed to ruin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
You're right. With such figures, there is no need to persuade anyone. I think that you really need to bet on advertising the project of XDNA among the miners and on their resources.
The difference is almost 2 times. It is very serious! I think that such information would attract the attention of many miners !!!
Activity: 266
Miners tell me how much one card now brings in 1080ti if the ETH is mined and if it's XDNA?
One card 1080ti gives about 0.6$ per day if the ETH is mined and about 1$ if XDNA is mined.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Yes, in general, you can try to get away from the standard bounty of companies and go to the contests and draws. This will be a non-standard move and it can draw the attention of users to the project of XDNA!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
It sounds a little absurd )))
but let's announce a competition for the best idea of the contest for miners?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
The idea is good. That's just how to organize such a contest for miners? I for example did not meet analogues.
You're right! The action for miners will bring much more benefit to the projects than just an ordinary bounty company.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
So you need to promote the project of XDNA more on sites for miners or in sections of this forum where miners communicate.
Maybe XDNA need some special program of bounty for miners and somehow stimulate and reward the miners?
the normal promotional bounties which are done by ICOs are not that much useful nowadays. as because lots of scam projects using them to promote their scam and real contributors stopped joining them.  but your idea of doing a bounty for miners is sounds very cool.
I think it can attract lots of miners if they do some bounties especially for them only. like, give them a bonus or discounts on mining etc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Miners tell me how much one card now brings in 1080ti if the ETH is mined and if it's XDNA?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I also wonder why there is no mass influx of miners into this project. After all, today, XDNA is a great option to survive these hard times on the crypto market.
So you need to promote the project of XDNA more on sites for miners or in sections of this forum where miners communicate.
I think that the XDNA project needs to be activated in the core section of the forum for miners and get their attention!
Activity: 266
Maybe XDNA need some special program of bounty for miners and somehow stimulate and reward the miners?
Pages:
Jump to: