Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 94. (Read 90276 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
So you need to promote the project of XDNA more on sites for miners or in sections of this forum where miners communicate.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The features of the Xena project are impressive and beneficial to all parties!  I also like the project for its characteristics! At what stage is the project?!
I don't do mining.
because it is now not profitable and unprofitable
but looking at this project, I have an interest in mining
XDNA this is the salvage pier for miners today! The extraction of XDNA even today is cost-effective.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
What video cards are the most suitable for your project? Perhaps there are certain on which it is more profitable to mine your token?!
I have the same question as yours.
XDNA uses new algorithm, namely HEX, and base on the communication in Discord channel, it seems that the HEX algorithm is more friendly with NVIDIA cards, not AMDs.
The thing with AMD miners is that they are harder to make, maybe even there are less developers interested in them. Having a new algo means someone has to make a new miner from 0 and that usually takes time until it's in good shape. We had a working miner (sgminer) within the 1st week and improvements later on, but I don't know how the progress is going with that miner.

However just 2 days ago the developer of Wildrig Multiminer (https://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/wildrig-multi-miner/) told us he's planning to beat the current hashrates offered by sgminer! You can follow their updates here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wildrig-multi-0351-beta-2-multi-algo-miner-for-amd-nvidia-5023676

As for Nvidia, I believe the scaling between all models is the expected one. The only noteworthy thing is that from some benchmarks I've seen, the 2080ti is doing really great with HEX, even with unoptimized for it miner!
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
The features of the Xena project are impressive and beneficial to all parties!  I also like the project for its characteristics! At what stage is the project?!
I don't do mining.
because it is now not profitable and unprofitable
but looking at this project, I have an interest in mining
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
What video cards are the most suitable for your project? Perhaps there are certain on which it is more profitable to mine your token?!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
The hash rating is about the same as on ethereum but only the cards are not so heated and the electricity consumption is less.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I'm very confident in the XDNA project, the team is very strong, and the developers always finish what they started, I think we need patience, time, we will soon see good news, those who have not had time to buy coins, you have a good chance to buy at a low price.
It's true. This coin can save many miners in the current situation. I wonder why everyone is in no hurry to switch their video cards to this XDNA coin?
because few people know about this coin
and even less its drill
need to pursue more advertising
you need to make another bounty company - to increase the popularity of this coin
Here, the project has its own blockchain, and not the ERC-20 token. It is rare when bounty collects a huge number of users, since not everyone wants to install an extra and unknown wallet on their computer. All prefer Ethereum.
Good point. Which is why the team is working on,
Release of a web wallet (82% done)
Release of a paper wallet (69% done)
Those were planned for Q4 2018 and it seems those targets will be hit easily.

I think I've heard of a mobile wallet too but I'm not sure, it might be planned for 2019 or not set in stone yet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Believe in the best and everything will be fine! XDNA is a very promising coin and I am confident that this project will be all right in the future!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Here, the project has its own blockchain, and not the ERC-20 token. It is rare when bounty collects a huge number of users, since not everyone wants to install an extra and unknown wallet on their computer. All prefer Ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I think that the second bounty company would not put. It is necessary to carry the idea of XDNA throughout the forum so that as many people as possible can learn about it!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I already said that you need more advertising! The XDNA coin is really good and decent! Simply, it is known to a very narrow circle of people. need more information about the project!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
It's true. This coin can save many miners in the current situation. I wonder why everyone is in no hurry to switch their video cards to this XDNA coin?
You're right. earnings of $ 1 from the card 1080ti  today are considered a good profit. Many coins bring much less.
with such a low market
with such a loss-making production, as now
this coin with a profit of $ 1 can save many miners from ruin and somehow increase their profitability
this coin is the only salvation of their income at the moment
Now is a very difficult time for miners. Production is either not very liquid or not at all profitable. Everyone is waiting for growth. Otherwise, mining can die.
Which is why it's important for GPU miners to support anit-ASIC projects like XDNA. If right now XDNA can support 1000 GPU miners (random number) then with a price of 0.50$ it can support 5000 GPU miners and with a price of 2$ it can support 20000 miners. Because of the BitGun scaling the actual numbers would be higher (more in favor of the miners) but the calculations are hard to pull, sorry! Grin

Unfortunately a lot of GPU miners don't think about that and decide to instead instantly-trade any coin they mine to BTC, actually supporting ASICs even though they cry about ASIC resistance.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Now is a very difficult time for miners. Production is either not very liquid or not at all profitable. Everyone is waiting for growth. Otherwise, mining can die.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
You're right. earnings of $ 1 from the card 1080ti  today are considered a good profit. Many coins bring much less.
Based on my PERSONAL metrics for mining profitability, XDNA is slightly over 1$/day/1080ti as of the moment of this post making it number 1 among the more known projects.
WTM link

I repeat it's based on my "personal metrics" because I might have some outdated hashrates on some of the other algos, but the (sad) fact is that nowadays 1$ per card is considered good.
In my opinion, mining, holding and hoping is the best thing a miner can do right now... so if you don't want to mine & sell the next day, serious projects with low valuation and much room to run are your best bets.
Pages:
Jump to: